Pretend Girlfriend #1

"Ferdinand Ravena III!" His mother yelled.

"What?" He asked irritatingly.

"Diba sabi ko sayo na wag ka ng magdadala ng mga babae mo?! Ano to?!" She pointed at the girl on Thirdy's bed, covered only by his sheets.

"Ma, I was drunk last night. Malay ko bang mangyayari to." He answered.

"Aish! I also told you to stop drinking alcohol na diba?! Thirdy, you have a career! You're a basketball player for God's sake!" She exclaimed.

"Good morning po..." The girl was awoken by Mozzy's voice.

"Bumangon ka na dyan, pagtapos pwede ka ng umuwi." Mozzy exited Thirdy's room and then went to help downstairs.

"Sorry about my mom. You should dress up." Thirdy got up as well and dressed up as she went to the bathroom.

•••

Two hours later...

"Bro! Kamusta?" His teammates teasingly asked.

"Pshh... Stop. Nasermonan na nga ako ni mom kanina, babadtripin nyo pa ko." He replied.

"Guys!" Their teammate, Anton shouted to get their attention.

"This is Juliana. She's my cousin." He introduced to the team.

"Her friends left her daw e, so she asked for companion. I brought her here." He explained.

"Boys, let's start!" Their coach said.

•••

"Thirdy, mauna na kami ni Matt."

"Sige, bro. I'll shower lang..." After taking a shower, he put on jeans and a t-shirt. Then he went outside of the locker room, greeted by Juliana.

"Hey..." She greeted with a smile.

"Hey. Wala na sina Anton sa locker—"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you." She said.

"About what?" Thirdy confusingly asked.

"My gosh. Sa sobrang dami mong babae, di mo na ko naalala?" Juliana laughed.

"Well, pang-one-night lang naman yun e. Are you one of those girls that I took to bed?"

"Funny. Are you sure you pang-one night stand mo lang ako? I don't think so..." Juliana walked closer to Thirdy, and was about to kiss him. But somebody entered the gym's door.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" The girl covered her eyes and left the gym immediately. Making Juliana sigh.

"Yeah. One -night lang, Juliana. Bye." Thirdy left her.

•••

"Kuya!"

"Hey, Dans."

"Can my teammate join daw? Her car's on coding kasi e." Dani explained.

"Sure. Matagal pa ba sya? We'll go na."

"Wait. I'll call her lang." Dani ran towards to her teammate and then they got back a minute later.

"Kuya, this is Ate Bea De Leo—"

"Ikaw ang kuya ni Dani?!" Bea shockingly asked.

"Ikaw yung babaeng nang-distorbo kanina sa gym!" Thirdy exclaimed.