True Love #2

"Love?" Bea woke up. It's already 5:30 in the morning, and she couldn't find her fiancée. She's already dead-worried.

She searched the rooms, but couldn't find him. Not even Casper.

"Ferdinand! Where are you ba?! You're making me worried na!" Bea screamed. All of a sudden, someone covered her mouth. Bea tried to bite it, but before she could, he took of his hands.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo, Thirdy? Ang aga aga!" Bea asked madly.

"Chill, Love. I just wanted to play with you." Thirdy grinned. Bea rolled her eyes. She walked towards their room and decided to wash her face.

"It's not funny. Asan si Casper? Dun muna kami nina mom—" Thirdy hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Sorry na, Love. Wala akong kasama dito nyan, please..." He begged.

"Then stop making me worried every morning! Asan ba si Cas?" Bea asked.

"He's downstairs with Jho and Nico." He answered.

"Andito sila?! Ghad, Thirdy! Kanina pa ko sumisigaw kaninang umaga, tas andito pala—" Thirdy covered her mouth again.

"Shh, Love. Baka umiyak nanaman si Cas sa lakas ng boses mo." Thirdy whispered.

"Stop it, Thirdy. Let's go downstairs na."

"Only if you agree na hindi na kayo pupunta kina Mom." He said.

"Ok fine. May magagawa pa ba ako?"

"Wala. Masyado mo kasi akong mahal eh. But don't worry, I love you too." Thirdy leaned in to give her a peck and they headed their way downstairs.

"Hay nako, ang ingay ingay mo kanina. Nakakarindi yang boses mo." Jho rolled her eyes and teased Bea.

"Cas, when you grow up, never fall for some girl like Ninang Jho ah?" Bea teased back as she carried her son.

"Hoy, Bea! Kung ano-anong tinuturo mo sa bata!" Jho yelled which Bea only chuckled to.

"Nagasaran nanaman ang magkaibigan." Nico said.

"Let's eat." Thirdy said.

•••

After lunch, Casper took his nap. Thirdy and Nico went to the garage to fix something in the car, while Bea and Jho was left in the living room. They were laughing because of the group chat they have with their former teammates. Then Bea received a message from some random number.

09********* : 1:06 PM

I'm back, Beatriz. Did you miss me? ;)

Bea : 1:06 PM

Who the hell are you? And how did you even get my number?

09********* : 1:07 PM

Don't worry, Bea. You know me very well. Do I even need to introduce myself?

Bea : 1:07 PM

I don't care who you are. What do you want?

09********* : 1:07 PM

I want you back. You and Casper back.

When those words hit her, she clearly knew who it was.