ThirBea : Moments

By Terbeyuhh

A compilation of One shots of fan-fiction stories about Thirdy Ravena and Bea De Leon. More

Parents #1
Parents #2
Third-wheel no-more
Long distance Relationship #1
Long distance Relationship #2
Teenage Mother
Not all endings are happy endings #1
Not all endings are happy endings #2
Not all endings are happy endings #3
For the sake of love #1
For the sake of love #2
Describing you
Highschool
Memoria
Memoria
Always waiting
Against all odds
True Love #1
True Love #2
True Love #3
Stay beside me #1
Stay beside me #2
Stay beside me #3
Stay beside me #4
Stay beside me #5
Last Days - II
Last days - III
Pretend Girlfriend #1
Pretend Girlfriend #2
Being a Ravena #1
Being a Ravena #2
Being a Ravena #3
Being a Ravena #4
Being a Ravena #5
Being a Ravena #6
Dating the coach #1
Dating the coach #2
Dating the coach #3

Last Days - I

1.8K 31 0
By Terbeyuhh

"Bel... kelan mo ba ko sasagutin?" He asked calmy.

"When the time comes, Thirds. Kung mahal mo ko, hihintayin mo ko diba?" She laughed.

"Gaano katagal na ba kong nanliligaw?" Thirdy asked himself as he counted how many months he courted Isabel.

"Mag-iisang taon na ah. Happy Anniversary, Bel." Third joked, then he received a slap from Bel.

"Anong anniversary ka dyan? Di pa nga kita sinasagot e." Bel continued to laugh.

"Hay nako... Kung di lang kita love eh." He pouted.

Their school bell then rings.

"Tara, hatid na kita sa room nyo." He picked up Bel's bag, and then they headed to her building.

•••

"Mom, ang sakit talaga ng dibdib ko." Bel complained as she entered her parents' office.

"Bakit? Did you do something?" Her mom asked.

"Nagjog lang po ako around the village, and then I started to breathe heavily."

"Get dressed, Nak. We'll see a doctor."

•••

"Your daughter is diagnosed with heart failure, madame."

"P-po? But how can she be diagnosed with that, e ang healthy ni Isabel, Doc." Det asked.

"Her heart is weak, Ma'am. I'm sorry to break this news, pero you should make the most out of her life. She might only last for a year, maybe months."

That made Det cried... That made all of them cried. Bel wanted to do one thing before she says goodbye to this world. One last thing before she disappears from everyone's eyes.

•••

"Thirdy... Can we meet up?"

"Sure! Is there something wrong?"

"I actually, have something to say."

"Ano yun?"

"Basta. Can we meet sa beach?"

"Sure. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

•••

"Anong meron, Bel? You're making me nervous." He asked as they sat on the sand as they watched the sunset.

"Thirds... I'm saying yes." Bel smiled at him. But he was still confused.

"Yes? San?"

"Yes, Thirdy Ravena! I want to be your girlfriend!"

Thirdy's jaw dropped.

"Finally! Yes!" He stood up and then jumped. Bea laughed as he acted like a child who was happy to receive a gift. Thirdy pulled her and then kissed her.

"Thank you so much, Bel. You don't know how it made my day. I love you so much." He whispered as they pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too, Thirds."

They spent the night at the beach. They had long talks over wine, they watched the shore as the stars shone bright at the sky.

"Thirdy, make love to me. Please?" She requested out of nowhere.

"Huh? Bel, are you okay? I mean, I would love to. But... ang bilis." He replied.

"Just please?" She begged. So Thirdy moved closer, and then he claimed her lips. Then, they made love that night.

•••

"Love, can we go skydiving?" Bel asked.

"But we have classes later, my love." Thirdy replied as he held Bel's hand and continued to drive.

"Can't we skip?" These words that came from Thirdy's mouth made him shocked. He then let out a small laugh.

"Are you hearing yourself right now, babe? Isang Isabel De Leon, magski-skip ng class just to have fun with her very handsome boyfriend?" He said.

"Hey! I did not say that you're handsome." She joked.

"Ay. Wala ba? Okay. In about an hour, we'll be in Ateneo na—"

"Tampo na ang baby ko..." Bea laughed her heart out, making Thirdy smile. He loves her laugh.

"Wag na magtampo, babe. You know I love you very much diba?" She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop your naughtiness, Bel. I might have to pull up right h—" He struggled for words as Bel continued to tease him.

"I'm just kidding, babe! Now can we please go skydiving?" She begged.

"Fine. Ano bang meron at suddenly you want to do these things?" He asked.

"I just want to. I just realised that it's always boring to just study and then sleep, study and then sleep..." she answered.

"We'll go home muna, okay? Then we'll go skydiving. Papaalam muna kita kina Tita Det and Tito."

•••

"I'll be right back, love." Bel left him in the living room as she head upstairs to pack her stuff. Thirdy scrolled through his phone, when suddenly, Bel's parents sat beside him.

"Hello po, tita. Tito." He greeted and gave them a kiss on the cheek. He also gave them a bottle of wine as a gift.

"Hello, Thirdy. I heard you are now dating my daughter ah?" Elmer asked.

"Ahm, yes po. I actually was surprised kasi biglaan lang po." He chuckled.

"Sana huwag mo syang sasaktan, Thirdy ah? We trust you with our daughter's life. Make her happy while she's still on earth." Det smiled at him sadly. And Thirdy noticed that.

"Is there something wrong po, tita?" He asked worriedly.

"Did she not tell you?"

"Ang tungkol saan po?"

"Isabel only has a year to live." And that news broke his heart into pieces. Kaya pala madaling-madali sya sa mga bagay.

"A-are you sure about that po? Isabel's so healthy, Tita. Ano pong sakit nya?" A tear fell on his cheek. He needs to stop crying, baka makita sya ni Bel.

"She's diagnosed with heart disease. I'm telling you this kasi alam kong hindi nya sasabihin sayo yan e. Promise me, Thirdy. Make her the happiest while she's still alive." Det requested.

"You don't have to tell me that, Tita. I will make your daughter that happiest woman on earth. I love your daughter so much, and thank you for telling me this." He hugged Det and Elmer, and then they heard Bel's voice.

"What's this all about? Why are you all crying?" She asked confused.

"I'm just happy to know that they like me for their princess." Thirdy replied.

"Of course they do." Bel walked towards her boyfriend and then gave him a tight hug.

"Tita, we'll be heading na po." Thirdy then took her bags and then they left.

A few minutes of driving...

"So... you dropped out of school pala." Thirdy brought up.

"Kanino mo nalam—"

"Tell me, Bel. May sakit ka ba?"

"Thirds, i'm perfectly heal—"

"No, you're not, Isabel. Ibang-iba ang sinabi ni Tita Det." Thirdy said.

"I'm guessing she told you, right?" Bel sighed.

"I have a heart disease, Thirdy. And continuing to study won't help me. I can't survive this. There's not even a cure for it. I'm sorry, okay?" A tear fell on her cheek. Thirdy looked at her and then he stopped the car to hug her.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm sorry too for not knowing that. I promise that we will make the most of your days, my Isabel. I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

After pulling away from the hug, Thirdy continued to drive and then stopped by a nearby restaurant.

"What do you want, babe?" He asked as he looked at the menu.

"I want one-piece of chicken, large fries, a large sprite, spaghetti, and then an ice cream." She smiled at him sweetly.

"Umm... Did you get that, miss?" He asked the cashier, and the cashier nodded.

"Okay. Please make it two spaghettis, and then another large sprite." He added. He then took the waiting number and then they looked for a table.

They talked over Bea's bucket list as they waited for their orders. A few minutes later, the food arrived.

"Thank you." Bea said to the waiter who smiled and then took the number.

"Damn, Baby. You are craving so much. Are you sure you're going to eat all of that?" He asked as he tried to take one fry.

"Hey! That's mine!" She slapped his hand, making him drop the fry. He only laughed. And sungit talaga ni Bel.

They started to eat, and then they left the restaurant immediately after learning that it was almost five.

They arrived at the place where they could skydive and then they signed some papers before doing the activity.

"Thank you so much, babe. For making my day." She kissed him on the lips and then her body fell suddenly. But luckily, Thirdy caught her.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm feeling dizzy, babe." She said as she held her forehead.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

•••

"Mr. Ravena." The doctor called.

"Doc, is she alright? Is it because of her heart po?" He asked.

"No, it's not because of her heart. Ms. De Leon is pregnant." He happily announced.

"What? How could that happen po? We only did it like two days ago..." Thirdy's starting to get confused.

"Of course she could get pregnant that fast. Luckily for her, those signs showed up early." He said.

"You can go visit her, and she can already be discharged."

"Thank you po." Thirdy said. And then he ran to Bel's room.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

"Thirds, i'm pregnant." She happily said.

"I know, babe. But wouldn't that stop you from finishing our bucket list?" He worriedly asked.

"Thirds, it's our baby. Of course it will stop our activities but, babe, when i'm gone... sya na lang ang magpapasaya sayo."

"Don't say that, Bel." Thirdy said.

"We have to face the reality, babe. Plus, I want my baby to experience what its like to be on earth. So... please, Thirdy?" She begged.

"Fine..." He sadly agreed to her request.

"Thank you so much, babe!" Bel hugged him, and then he gave in.

"I love you, Bel. Always remember that." He whispered.

"I love you more, babe."

AN: Sobrang delayed ng update hehe. Hope you guys stay safe, and healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
137K 2.3K 63
A set of WNBA one shots staring you, the reader, with a WNBA player.
229K 9.7K 25
COMPLETED ♡ semi eita x fem! reader ↳ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyday to the point it was considered "flirt...