Endless Love

Av issuou

In every relationship. There's going to be arguments, fights, smiles, tears and up and downs. Things said out... Mer

Introduction
Their story + Looking for a surprise (1)
The Meet up (2)
Lossing black (3)
The Goodbye + The holiday (4-5)
After 3 years (6)
Meeting again (7)
The hotel room (8)
Only told the moon (9)
worried about you (10)
The regret (11)
Back to work (12)
The deal (13)
Neighbors (14)
The Fight (15)
The kiss (16)
A one fine night (17)
I feel it too (18)
Let's go to the cinema! (19)
Dana's arrival (21)
The unexpected guest (22)
Business VS pleasure (23)
Hurts so good (24)
Feels like hell (25)
I am the boss (26)
Make you mad (27)
Deserves better (28)
Best day ever (29)
You & I (30)
Crazy beautiful life (31)
Get ready for my payback (32)
We are fine (33)
The big day (34)
Plans for the holiday (35)
Happiness & Friends (36)
Pull me closer (37)
Drunk in love (38)
As hot as fire (39)
Love under the stars (40)
Unseen secrets (41)
Hero (42)
Two bosses (43)
Kidnapping the princess (44)
This love (45)
Lovers squad (46)
Full of desire (47)
Love me (48)
Blood and Fire (49)
Memory loose (50)
Chaines & Freedom (51)

Fuck it, i want you (20)

13 1 0
Av issuou

No one's pov
-What an amazing movie!".

-I like it too".

-I always choose the best things".

-I know right ", she winked smiling

-And I did the best thing ever when I choose you".

Victoria smiled at Jennifer and stole a kiss

-I like it when you kiss me unexpectedly", she said blushing

-I know, I'm the best thief of kisses".

-yes but, who else has told you that victoria?", she asked raising an eyebrow

-many beautiful girls", she teased

-aha! Okay cool", she said crossing her arms showing a weird expression on her face.

-Okay".

-Yeah okay", she shouted

-Someone is jealous!", she smiled devilishly eating her popcorn

-I'm not".

-yes, you are".

-Well, I am".

-Told you!".

-Shut up!".

-Make me", she smiled with her tongue between her teeth

Jennifer looked at her lips and leaned slowly over her then took her in a long kiss ending with a small bite.

-ayyyy you hurt me", she spoke in pain

-That's exactly what you deserve".

-But why?".

-you know exactly why", she spoke stealing another kiss

-Fine, Stop it now. I don't want to end up ripping off your clothes", she spoke getting away from her.

Jennifer chuckled then held Victoria in her arms, she rested her head on her shoulder and resumed the movie.

She rested Victoria's head on her shoulder just so that she won't mess around with her in public but Victoria ended up caressing her leg.

Jennifer's pov
-Are we here to watch the movie or what", I spoke biting my lips in order to not moan.

-Emm I think so", she whispered in my ear following the sentence with a small bite on my earlobe

-Let's go", I said getting up from the chair taking Victoria with me.

-Oh! Wait? The movie didn't finish yet".

-Fuck it, I want you", I said pushing her against the wall.

Victoria's pov
I teased Jennifer so much and made her go crazy of jealousy to the point that she left her fav movie playing and took me out of that room to an empty place and pushed me against a wall and That was exactly what i wanted.

She kissed me passionately and with so much want, she was aggressive to the point that got me lost in the desire.

-Why did you let them kiss you hein? Don't you understand that you're mine, my own personal woman!", she sucked my neck.

I moaned heavily when I felt her lips on my skin and her hand grabbing my breast. "Shhhhh I'm sorry for this", I said digging my nails on her back.

-Ah, fuckk Yesss!", She let out when I slapped her voluminous ass.

She became wilder and went down to spread my legs and sucked each one of them with hunger which made me gasp "Fuck Jennifer you're making me go crazy".

-I won't ever be able to stop wanting you, you're like my own personal brand of drugs". She said going up to kiss my lips again.

We kept kissing and french kissing for like 10 min until we got tired.
We stopped it gradually and then finished it with a so tight hug.

Jennifer's pov
I took my drug of the moment, some kisses and bites from Victoria were enough to calm my horn a little which I literally can't control when I'm with her.

She drove me home, I kissed her for one more time then she left to her empire cause she received a phone call from her secretary who told her to come as fast as she can cause there was a problem.

No one's pov

-What do you call this! I was absent for two days and all of that happened? Where the hell was flora! I've told you many times to take care of the company when I'm present? You two left me down! I shouldn't have trusted you", she let out in anger

-Realx ma'am, we can fix it".

-How! How the hell can you fix a such thing!".

-We can call the police", Bob suggested

Victoria stopped talking for seconds then said: "Alright, leave now. I'll try to find a solution", she said sitting on the presidential chair.

Victoria's pov
I couldn't believe it! Who the hell she thinks herself, the Godamn Violet thinks that she own me, she came here when she found out that I was absent and fool my two secretaries then stole the secrets files from my locker.
What a bitch!
"It's okay violet, I'm gonna handle you".

I was cursing heaven and earth for the bad situation I was in that moment.
I got interrupted by my phone ringing tone. It was a message, I unlocked it to check who's the sender.

"Hey! miss you already".-Jennifer Shirley-

I smiled automatically when I saw her name.

"Hey! I miss you too love. What are you
doing?".

•"Nothing just took a shower, and now doing my hair".

"Humm! You must be really soft and hot".

•"you can check it out by yourself"

•"I wish I can!"

•"Yes, what are you doing ?"

•"A Lil busy, talk to you later".

•"Alright bye, take care".

I sat on my chair thinking about a solution to the problem.
Violet has stolen my secret documents, probably to find a way to drag me down and to dirt my greatness.

Violet is a girl who used to run after me to date her, but I didn't want to. And instead of just getting out of my life she kept trying to fuck It up because of this and because she was jealous of mary.

Women are only good to give you headache

Mary! Omg, I totally forgot about her.
I grabbed my phone and typed her number.

-hello!".

-hey babe, I miss you, where have you been?".

-I'm busy with work, how about you.. You didn't call me or even send a text".

-I'm sorry babe, I was busy too. I was invited to my friend's weeding in California last week and you know, I did everyone's hair and makeup there, you can imagine the circumstance I was in".

-it's okay, where are you now?".

-still in California with my friends, I haven't seen them since a very long time and I took these two weeks away from work to spend more time around them".

-Good for you, I hope you're having fun".

-yes, I really am. Thanks, babe".

-welcome, I just called to check on you. Now I should go I have some stuff to do".

-Fine darling, take care".

-bye".

Okay, so mary was perfectly enjoying her time without me to the point that she didn't even ask about me, this bothered me so much but I didn't want to ruin her mood with fighting about such thing.

I grabbed my phone again and typed Dana's number and it didn't take too long for her to respond.
-Heyyy bitch!", she shouted

-I see that you saved my number".

-I did, how are you".

-Mad".

-Oh wow! Why? What happened".

-Because of so many things, and one of them is violet".

-What did that bitch do again?".

-I was absent from the company for two days, she took advantage of my absence and came and fool my two stupid secretaries then stole some important documents from my desk".

-The bitch! This is bad.... And what are you gonna do now?".

-Don't worry, I know exactly what I should do".

-Okay, I count on you".

-Yeah, where are you? You told me that you'll be here in a short period but there's no sign of you!".

-I was gonna tell you that I'll be there in two days, but you always so fast Victoria, oh my goodness.".

-Anyways, let me know when you're coming, I'll pick you up from the airport".

-Alright, buddy".

-I have to go Dana bye".

-Take care".

It was 9 pm, all the employees left to their houses and there was only me and the security guards as always.
I finished my work then decided to fix that issue right after so I grabbed my phone and called violet to see what was going inside her head.

No one's pov
-Oh look who's calling, Victoria Arrias! Such a honor", she exclaimed

-Look! I don't have time to waste with a jerk like you, tell me what do you want from me? Why did you fucking stole my documents?".

-Relax Vito , I could tell that those pretty eyes are now looking more Japanese because of all this anger.".

-I didn't call to hear your bullshit, I'm talking seriously, why did you fucking did that and especially when I wasn't in the Company! Are you so afraid to face me! You came here and fooled my secretaries then took it from my desk normally and without even asking as if you're someone important to me".

-Well Victoria, I don't want anything from you, I just did that so I can bring you to my house and talk to you a little while drinking some red wines".

-You're crazy! You know what? This is never gonna happen. If you have something to say, just come to my company and say it to my face, don't be a kid and play those bitchy games with me. You know very well what I am capable of doing, be careful, and bring my fucking papers back tomorrow, and I'm warning you to never do such thing again or I'll make you regret.

-Alright alright, relax I'll bring it tomorrow morning.

-Good girl", she said ending the call on her face

Victoria's pov
I was mad and the words were coming out of my mouth without me controlling it, and it was good actually. I could tell that violet got scared when she heard me talking that way. And with that, I fixed the problem.
Cool !

I got out of the company and made my way to home, it was a very long and exciting day.
I spent it with Jennifer, we danced, laughed, ate junk food and made love.

"What is she doing right now", I spoke looking at the moon which was covered with some clouds.

Jennifer's pov
My day was one of the best, Victoria was a very good company and lover too. she made me smile and laugh like a crazy, everything about her was like a reason for me to be happy.

I went to the balcony to smoke a cigarette while enjoying the cold weather and the darkness of the night and also, watch the moon who has light up the city and made her look more wonderful.

"Hello moon! You're our common favorite thing", I spoke looking at the moon smiling then she jumped on my mind.
"Oh Victoria, I wish you were here with me. what are you doing now?". I closed my eyes and pictured her there.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
69.7K 3.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆........ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑫𝒆�...
651K 20.6K 30
Hated, neglected and rejected. That's Mona Mayfield for you. Since birth, she has been neglected by her own father. Not because she is a lesser wo...
742 190 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...