THE ONE... I Love.(FANFIC)

By Devilish_angelR

Cover Credits to @luckykr13 What will you do when life offers you to choose between two best options? If you... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 31

1.4K 172 38
By Devilish_angelR

Omkara~

"Jatadhari Hippee Won't even let me stay at peace in off days." Gauri mumbled sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

It has been 30 minutes since I picked up My assistant in front of her apartment and 30 minutes since she started mumbling, ranting, cursing me using different names. It was fun to see her irritated, cursing cutely flaring her button nose. She looked cute like a kitten in her baby pink knee length dress.

When Ishaana invited me to join her family for a dinner party along with a plus one, Gauri was the first person to pop in my mind. Besides I felt like I need something to keep me distracted in the presence of Samar, who had been my biggest rival. In case if the things go in a wrong way, I know Gauri would help me maintain my sanity.

"Hi Omkara, I was waiting for you." Ishaana said giving me a hug as soon as she saw us.

"Why hello, Ishaana." I said giving her the flower bouquet I brought with me.

"Aww... Thank you, the flowers are lovely." She said smelling the flowers.

"Gauri, It's nice to see you again." Ishaana said giving a hug to my assistant.

"It's nice to see you too, Ishaana." Gauri said smiling, "And how's Sahana doing?"

"Oh, she's cranky since the morning not leaving her father's side, Samar was handling her near the table, please come and join us for the dinner." Ishaana said guiding us towards the table.

I walked towards the table, where Samar was playing with their daughter. I felt awkward since he was my enemy and My assistant seemed to have noticed my reverie, she looked at me and blinked her eyes and nodded her head in assurance with a smile, that triggered a smile on my face.

"Samar, Omkara and his assistant, Gauri are here." Ishaana announced as we approached the table.

"Hello, Mr. Oberoi." Samar said shaking my hand while carrying his daughter in other.

"Hello, Mr. Roy." I greeted back with a firm shake hand and Ishaana rolled her eyes.

"This is a friendly dinner, not some boring Business meeting to greet each other with Last names." Ishaana said annoyed.

"And Samar, I already told you, you either be in good terms with my friend or sleep on the sofa, because he was my friend even before you became my husband." Ishaana threatened Samar. And the ever arrogant Samar Roy miraculously agreed to his Wife's command without any objection.

"And Omkara, you are not a kid to hold grudges against people, whatever rivalry you both had, it was in past and you both are grown ups now. Try to behave that way." Ishaana ordered me like a strict mother and My assistant stiffled a laugh.

"Fine." I said uninterested.

"Chalo, Greet each other again in a proper way." Ishaana instructed holding her hands in front of her.

"Hello Omkara." Samar said awkwardly.

"Hello Samar." The awkwardness reflect in my voice.

"Good." Ishaana clapped.

"And Samar, this is Gauri as I said Omkara's assistant and the one, who helped me reconcile with my friend." Ishaana said introducing Gauri to Samar.

"Hello Gauri." Samar said smiling warmly.

"Hello Samar ji." My assistant smiled back.

"Let's order the food." Ishaana said taking her seat, "I am feeling hungry."

"Mmm... This Dessert's so yummy." Ishaana said eating her créme brulee and Samar looked her in pure adoration.

"So, Samar, How's your relationship with Mathur's? " I asked to start a decent conversation with Samar.

"Well, when they got to know, Ishaana and I got married, he was furious at first and then he tried to extract money from me in order to save himself from going Bankrupt but I didn't succumb to his plans and threats." Samar said while feeding their daughter with the feeder.

I nodded.

"Enjoyed your weekend, Gauri? " Ishaana asked my assistant.

"Yes, such a wonderful weekend." My assistant said with a extra sweet smile not before glaring me.

"It would have been great to work with Omkara, Right? He's such a good employer." Ishaana said praising me.

"Yes, I can't say in words, how grateful I am to work with him." Gauri said smiling but I know she meant totally opposite of her words.

"I know he's such a good soul." Ishaana said smiling.

"Yes, he is." My assistant said.

We all had a good time as the initial awkwardness between us disappeared and we began to speak like good friends.

"It was a pleasure to have you both here with us today." Samar said giving me a man hug and shaking hands with Gauri.

"Yes, it felt so good that we didn't even noticed how 2 hours passed so fast." Ishaana said rocking her daughter.

"The feelings are mutual." I said smiling.

"Yes, It felt great to spend time with you." My assistant said.

"Next time, let's plan for a vacation together, so we can get to spend more time together." Ishaana suggested.

"That's a great idea." Samar smiled.

"Yes, it is." I nodded.

"I think we have to leave now, it's Sahana's bed time." Samar said trying to calm his now crying daughter.

"Well, It went good than I thought." I said walking towards my car.

"Yes." My assistant said walking beside me.

"So, now will you forgive me for ruining your perfect Weekend?" I said air quoting the Perfect Weekend.

"Hmm... I will waive off 50% of my anger for the good time I had." My assistant said after acting like thinking.

"Is there anything that I can do to make you forgive me 100%? " I asked smiling at her antics.

"Well... There is a way." My assistant said bouncing in her steps.

"What's that?" I asked watching her steps so that she won't fumble and fall.

"There was this Ice cream shop near the Marine drive, they sells the best cookie dough ice cream take me there, I will forgive you." My assistant said clasping her hands.

"What? You just had a dessert like 10 minutes ago and you want to eat ice cream again?" I wondered.

"Yes, I am craving for ice cream, take me there." My assistant ordered.

"Sure Mam." I mocked a salute opening the passenger side door for her.

"You are welcome." My assistant said slipping into the passenger seat.

"Mmm... You should try this ice cream, it's delicious." My assistant said with a mouthful of ice cream.

"No, thanks." I said, "Unlike you I don't want to become fat eating all those fatty stuff."

"You called me Fat?" My assistant asked with big eyes glaring at me.

"Yes, you are fat and short, like Pooh, the bear." I said frustrating her even more.

"I am not fat and my height is not short, you are tall like a tower." My assistant defended herself.

"Whatever makes you sleep peacefully tonight." I said making her frown and look down at herself.

"Am I really Fat, Omkaraji?" My assistant asked looking up at me innocently with big doe eyes.

"Should I go on a diet?" She asked checking herself cutely making me smile.

"No, you don't need to go on a diet." I said smiling at her and she looked at me happily,"I will make you do extra work from tomorrow to burn your extra calories,at least then you will become slim but I can't do anything about your height, Shortie." I said making her narrow her eyes at me.

"Don't call me, Shortie! " My assistant said trying to hit me with her puny fist but I ran towards the beach dodging her attacks with her running behind, cursing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 5.3K 28
starting from when gauri disguise herself as chulbul and was living with omkara.... read to know more.... . This story carries adventure, secrets, do...
6.2K 504 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
77.9K 5.9K 33
Cover courtesy: @harshitagola Whats in store for singer Omkara Singh Oberoi and his best friend's PA Gauri Kumari Sharma
347K 24.9K 74
Cover Credits to @luckykr13 Omkara Singh Oberoi, The youngest CEO of Oberoi Industries at the age of 26 and the most eligible bachelor, every maiden...