Devil's daughter

By Elizabethbengamin

Sixteen year old Angelique is finally released from a hospital with a friend. No, not any kind of friend your... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
the end or is it?
Announcement

chapter twenty- one

2K 123 5
By Elizabethbengamin

Second period was awful. Clive wasn't there so I got the creep. A.K. A Steven. Today day he kept touching my arm. I smacked him a couple dozen times. I find out that Death and my dad have a meeting that lasts two weeks. I also have to make my final decision in two weeks. My deadline, the problem is that I won't belong in hell or heaven neither Earth nor Mars. No where.

I bring my coat back home. I ran all the way home. I set my stuff on the bed. I don't like the lack of sunlight. Which is pretty funny considering everything and all. I get a text from Sheryl.

Hi, me and Tami are telling our parents about our relationship. I'm not sure that I can do it. Only a couple people know how should I tell them?

I text her back immediately.

Really that's great. That would tell your parents that you trust them. You should tell them straight forward that you are in a homosexual relationship and if they really love you then they should support you. Would it help if I was there for moral support?

I hit send. I hope that would put her nerves at rest. Sheryl and Tami are joined at the hip. I get another text from Tami this time.

Hi Angelique. I want to ask if you would come with to confront my parents. Me and Sheryl are coming all the way out of the closet.

I type in the following.

Of course I would. That's good you are being true to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 828 18
Serena has always had a hard life. Her parents and brother despise her and she has not friends. Oh... and she can also tell when people are about to...
24.4K 828 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
3K 105 34
Marylin is a 16 year old girl who lives in an orphanage.Her life was not at all perfect.She was arguing with the other girls all the time.She was mi...