I'm Being Stalked By A Ghost...

By darker-than-ebony

This is not your usual vampire tale, the path Emi travels is the path no one takes. Her life has been complet... More

Part one
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five!
Part Six
Part Seven ♥
Part Eight ♥
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part FIFTY!!!
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty-One
Part Sixty-Two
Part Sixty-Three
Part Sixty-Four
Part Sixty-FIVE!
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty-Eight
Part Sixty-NiNe~
Part Seventy!
Solaris' Backstory <3
Part Seventy-one
Part SEVENTY-TWO :3
Part Seventy-Three ❤️‍
Part Seventy-Four❄️
Part Seventy-Five ☫
Rumor & Sven's Backstory :D ☂
Part Seventy-Five
PArt Seventy-Six ♡
Alex's Side Story
PART Seventy-Seven ♥
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty - 1/2
Part Eighty - 2/2
♥ Epilogue ♥
Epilogue Part two!!

Part Sixty!!

230 12 2
By darker-than-ebony

AN:         

        Why hello there! I can't believe its been so long! :( Winter break is coming up! Im tots excited!! Next one should be coming up soon! Ill have that out before the end of this weekend!! Super promise!! Let's begin!?

___________

"Emi...

You moan softly, shielding your eyes from the glowing light and you try to ignore whatever attempts to wake you from slumber.

"Emi, wake up.

You blink a few times, your vision blurred from the bright light in front of you.

For a moment, you thought that someone was shining a dull flashlight but upon further inspection, you see Eire  come into focus.

You jump up on the bed only to have the room spin violently and fall back down. You lie there blinking, trying to get your vision back, "You really keep outdoing yourself."

Eire laughs lightly as you feel a small grin appear on your face, "Eire! I've missed you!" you slowly sit up as Eire expression of concern has you slightly worried.

"Is something bad going to happen? I don't think it can get any worse than this." You lightly laugh at your own predicament as Eire shakes his head, "Yes, something terrible will happen if you don't eat." He scolds as you disagree.

"Eire, they'll kill Rumor!" you plea, finding as if no time has passed since you last seen him. "I don't agree with your little hunger strike to save a vampire." He scorns, looking riled.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be sacrificed by a necromancing-vampire anyways." You mumble softly as Eires angered glare changes to concern.

"Sacrifice?" he questions more to himself. "What's going on?" he takes a seat on the bed beside you. You explain what you know. How Etelm plans to use you as a sacrifice for this Aura character, and how Etelm is the Etelm that is from Hastens past.

Now that you have the time to reflect on what is occurring in your life a terrible sense of dread begins to take you. 'I'll die here' These words make your chest tighten and it becomes difficult to breathe.

Your lip slightly trembles as the situations finally takes you over, tears pooling in your eyes and spilling over your cheeks.

"It's okay Emi." Eire coos softly as he places his hand over yours. You blink back the tears, wiping the remainder on your cheeks off with your sleeve as you sniffle a bit.

"Eire, do you think when they sacrifice me, that I'd come back like you?" Eire looks unimpressed with your question, "I won't let you die Emi. I cannot take those chances, the odds are low that you would come back to me."

You mimic his frown, "What makes a person come back?' he shrugs his shoulders as he sits back, resting on Etelms mountain of pillows, with you beside him. 

"I do not know. I don't feel like I have any unfinished business, nor am I upset over my death. If anything thing, I'm much happier now." He smiles at you as you give me a playful shove, the mist from his body floating off your hand.

"I think I'm in over my head." You lay on your back, hands supporting your head as your look towards the ceiling.

Eires glowing body lights up the area, casting an eerie blue glow over the usually warm décor of the room. 

"You truly are." You face Eire, catching him already looking towards you. You're unsure of the time of day, or how long you have been asleep. You attempt to remember anything, but find your memory suffering from you lack of nutrition.

"Eire, I need you to talk to Hasten." You wait for him to protest against this choice but he only looks curious.

"Do you, now?"

You take that as a good sign and continue.

"He needs to know what's happening here. He needs to know where I am... Where am I? Better yet, how did you find me?" You question, now realizing that no one has told you about your new location.

"Somewhere on the countryside of southern Ireland." You pause, connecting the dots in your head. You haven't traveled far from Avents estate, just a couple counties over.

"Call it a sixth sense, I can locate those who are important to me, it just took me some time to pinpoint the location." You feel your eye brow raise, "Do I have like a spiritual GPS?" Eire smiles at your question, giving you a thoughtful nod, "Something like that."

You place a hand on Eires lap, excited as you remembered what you were originally going to say.

"Back to my request, I need you to talk to Hasten and let him know what's going on with Etelm. He needs to know what will happen if I-" the door to the room opens as you glance past Eire to see a figure of a man.

At first you thought it was Etelm but when Miss enters with a lit candle, Rumor close behind her.

You let out a small gasp as Eire, who's remained beside you, watches closely. You find it odd that Eire stayed with the presence of others, but you assume from the expression of the newest guest, that they can't see him.

You watch Miss walk to the fire place as Rumor heads towards you. You also happen to notice in hand, a small tray holding fresh cut apples, a little bit of cheese, some raw carrots and a small chicken breast.

Rumor looks displeased but the eagerness in his eyes portrays his intentions; he wants to speak to you.  

"Rumor." Your voice is soft, almost serene as you watch him set the tray where Eire is sitting. You find yourself weirded out over the fact that the food is inside Eire's body,

'How peculiar.'

"Emi, I've brought you some food. I would like you to eat it." His voice was stern, serious, so unlike the usual Rumor you've grown to known.

"Okay." You say innocently. He blinks a few times, as he turns to Miss who's giving you a confused look.

She shrugs her shoulders and lets out a soft sigh. She looks towards Rumor and nods once before leaving. Rumor is about to sit where Eire is sitting but you quickly cover the spot where Eire is, telling Rumor to sit elsewhere.

"Why would I do that?" he asks bluntly, clearly not understanding why he can't sit beside you.

"You'll sit on my friend if you sit there. You already put the tray of food through him." You state matter-of-factly as he looks at you as if you have lost your head.

"I think you need to eat something, you're clearly hallucinating." You scoff at Rumor as Eire glances at you, waiting for your next move. You look towards Eire and nod your head. Eire looks at Rumor as Rumor picks up a small slice of cheese, stopping mid-way as his eyes widen out of surprise.

You assume Eire has made himself visible for Rumor to see. Rumor looks at you then back at Eire, and then once again back to you. His eyes land on your hand that is resting on Eires lap, looking unimpressed.

You smile, finding yourself too happy to be upset over Rumors petty issues.

"How is it that you seem to have made friends with every type of supernatural been? Is there a fairy-prince hiding somewhere that I don't know about?"

Rumor half jokes, looking around the room as Eire looks towards you, clearly unimpressed with his presence being known.

"Why are you here?" you ask as Rumor joins you on the bed, taking the plate of food off Eire, smiling sheepishly. "I've worked out an agreement with Etelm, I get you to eat, and he won't murder me."

You find your face breaking out in a large grin; you jump up and hug Rumor tightly. This is the first time you have won a battle against a vampire.

"Rumor! That's great!" he does not seem to be as happy about this as you are.

"Emi, they're going to sacrifice you! I don't think this situation is great." You smile slightly, an understanding expression crossing your face.

"I know Rumor, but it's the little things that count. This is the first step. Eire will go back to Avent's place and tell everyone where we are!" you exclaim, this situation looking better by the minute.

Eire clears his throat, looking awkward as you glance back, still in Rumors arms. You release Rumor from your embrace, noticing how reluctant he was to let go.

You give Rumor a strange glance but quickly turn back to Eire,

"There may be a slight problem. I don't know where they went." You find yourself growing concerned, as Rumor remained silent.

"You don't know where they are?" Eire nods, looking apologetic, "That's ok, you can find them right? That can't take that long?" Eire nods nervously, "I can do my best. The group broke up in search of you two. All the clans are in complete chaos. They are hunting down any Nybras they can find and questioning anyone in the Vetis clan. As expected, they are looking for you two. I will track the first person I can find, I promise you this Emi."

Eire looks to be worried but before you could ask if anything is wrong, he grabs you into a tight hug, surprising you before he disappears in a flash of white light.

 "You are just full of surprises." Rumor laughs. He crawls up the bed to where you remained in a strange position from being hugged and ditched.

"Here babe, you need to eat." Rumor hands you the piece of cheese as you take it from him. You place it in your mouth, chewing slowly. What a weird predicament you have found yourself in.

After eating a couple of pieces, your stomach begins to become upset.

"That's what you get for not eating love." You moan as you keel over with your hands wrapped around your stomach in a protective manner.

"Remember to eat slowly; it will take some time to adjusted back to normal." Rumor reminds as you nod your head but not picking up anything else.

"Do you think he will find them in time?" you question, finding it weirdly comforting have Rumor here.

"I hope so."

___________

Come on take a walk on the wild side

Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain

You like your girls insane

Choose your last words, this is the last time

Cause you and I, we were born to die

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
36 0 5
A juvenile delinquent on the road to recovery is haunted by the ghost of a small town missing teen. You're only supposed to die once, but for 17 year...
120 1 42
Alice Hayes is haunted by the disappearance of her brother. The morning after a sleepover, the family he was staying with was found dead, and Arthur...
9.8K 588 15
Supernatural beings have been exposed to the public. For now everything sits in comfortable inconspicuousness, as the oldest beings wanted it. They'v...