White Shinigami (Naruto fanfi...

By Nikole15402

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my Himawari Hyuuga and the other things I make up. I do not own Naruto, or it'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sensei vs Team seven
Chapter 2: Two Flowers and a confession
Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!
Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift
Chapter 5: Us against them. Naruto vs Haku
Chapter 6: I hate Gato
Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.
Chapter 8: My Exam and a hot redhead
Chapter 10: Sasuke v. Lee Turtle?
Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi
Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...
Chapter 13: Pineapple Shika-kun isn't an idiot
Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!
Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.
Chapter 16: Don't call me Hyuuga-Chan
Chapter 17: Cursed? Or just unlucky? More like both!
Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up
Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.
Chapter 20:: Mai Nagase vs Himawari Hyuuga
Chapter 21: I missed them all!
Filler Chapter: Fiance!? What is that?
Chapter 22: Family reunion, Joy! (Not)
Chapter 23: Time for Training! And Yakiniku!
Chapter 24: Pervy Sage and... I may or may not have been eaten...
ATTENTION/ ShikaHima or GaHi
Chapter 25: It turns out Owl Saliva doesn't wash out.
Charactors created by me
Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady
Chapter 27: I think I hate him
New cover!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: The Final Rounds: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 29: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 1
Chapter 30: Himawari's past arc. Part one
Chapter 31: Takara Uzumaki Part Two
Chapter 32: So I Have to be a Girl to be Friends? Part Three
Chapter 33: Sparring and a Climbing Trees. Part Four
Chapter 34: The Plot Thickens. Part Five
Chapter 35: Who are you? Part Six
Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven
I was tagged
Chapter 37: A Mission? Part Eight
Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine
Chapter 39: My Biggest Lie. Part Ten Final
Chapter 40: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 2
Chapter 41: We're a Pretty Good Team, Shika
Chapter 42: Is this the end?
Chapter 43: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten

10.3K 386 276
By Nikole15402

Himawari's pov.

"Your hot." I quickly slap my hand over my mouth shaking my head. "S-sorry, but you a-are. Never mind."

The three sand ninja Kankuro, Temari, and the red head look at me weirdly. The two who were here first show signs of fear looking back and forth from me to their teammate. The Red Panda just stares at me before getting a frustrated look. Obviously he decides to ignore me, thank god, because he starts to talk to his black suited teammate.

"Your a disgrace to our village. Why do you think we came all the way here to Konoha?" He questions with a blank face.

"Listen Gaara," Kankuro begins "These guys started it."

So his name is Gaara I'll remember that even if he is a little scary.

"Shut up." Gaara demands making Kankuro flinch. "I'll kill you."

"I was at fault. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He apologizes.

Why would they be afraid of him? Perhaps it's that evil chakra I sensed. I'm betting it is.

"Excuse them, you guys." Gaara says looking towards us. He quickly disappears into a spiral of sand then reappearing onto the ground. "Let's go. We didn't come here to fool around." He says starting to walk away.

"Wait up." Sakura commands running forward.

"What is it?" He replies with a question.

"Judging from your headband protectors, your from the Hidden Village of the Sand, right?" Sakura interrogates. "The country of fire and the country have an alliance, but a treaty prevents us from entering each other's countries without permission. State your purpose. According to your reasons, I will..."

"What you're looking for is closer than you think. You don't know anything." She informs holding up a pass. "This is a traffic pass. As you guessed, we are Genins from the Sand located in the land of wind. We came to this village to take the Chunin selection exam."

"Chunin selection exam?" Naruto stupidly says. "What's a Chunin selection exam?"

"You really must not know." The other blonde replies.

"Naruto, you can go from a Genin to a Chunin if you pass the exam." Kono-kun explains.

"Really then I should take it too." Naruto exclaims.

"Hey you. What's your name?" Sasuke asks Gaara.

"His name is Gaara if you were paying attention." I whisper to him. Sasuke gives me a quick glare then turns back.

"Me?" The blonde girl squeals. Eh... Another Sasuke-kun Fangirl. Bleugh...!

"No, the one next to you with the gourd." Sasuke corrects pointing at him.

"Gaara of the Desert." He introduces. "I'm also interested in you. What's your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." He smirks. I quickly get an idea then decide to flash quickly behind him.

"And I'm Himawari Hyuuga!" I exclaims kissing his cheek with a blush on my face.

Sand come from nowhere and tries to catch me, but I flash behind Sasuke peeking out from behind him. Everybody here has surprised faces. Especially his teammates except they looked at me like I was going to die. Thankfully Naruto broke this silence.

"Hey, hey what about me? Don't you want to know my name?" Naruto shouts pointing to himself.

"I'm not interested." Gaara replies with a stoic face. Then all three of them jump away.

"Konohamaru do I look weak to you?" Naruto asks all depressed.

"Weaker than Sasuke." Kono-kun replies.

Suddenly I notice something I activate my Byakugan and look around. 'What's that no who are those people?' I see three guys in a tree watching us. I'll have to keep and eye on them in the future,

"Hey Hima-chan why is your Byakugan activated?" Sakura asks causing all of them to look at me.

Oh... Uhh... It's nothing." I say hurriedly deactivating it while rubbing the back of my head with my hand.

I ended up walking with Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto to meet their Sensei, or well mine now too, but they don't know that, yet. We've been waiting in this little bridge thing for a while when Sakura starts getting irritated.

"Why does the person always make us late when he's the one who called us up?" Sakura complains.

"Hmm..." I mock think with my hand on my chin.

I just tuned out when Sakura started complaining about her hair. I don't want to hear it, but it seems like Naruto does. I'm friends with Sakura, but seriously Hair? Then I sense Kakashi-sensei landing atop the red beams above us,

"Hello gentlemen. I got lost on the path known as life today..." He tries to make an excuse.

"A LIE!" Naruto and Sakura yell in synch.

"I'll get straight to the point today. Himawari is your new teammate and I recommended you all for the Chunin exams, so.... Here take these applications." Kakashi hands us these forms.

"Chunin exams..." Sakura mutters.

"However, the recommendation does not force you to take it. You can decide if you want to take it or not."

Naruto then professes his love for him before Kakashi pushes him off. He starts telling them more about the exams, but I already knew these things. Kakashi then disappears.

"So your part of our team now?" Sasuke asks me.

"Yup." I respond popping the 'P'. Sasuke talking reminds them what Kakashi said.

"Yay, I'm glad to have another girl on the team. Naruto is a handful, but.." She then whispers something. "Sasuke is mine. Even if you were once engaged."

So she knows about that... Heh. I'm just glad that we don't have to go through with it. I think Gaara-kun is cute. I'm sure Sasuke is glad to not have to marry me too. When we were younger Sasuke was nicer.

"Of course, I don't. Plus I think somebody else is cute." I reply blushing a bit.

"Ooh." Sakura cooed nudging me with her elbow.

"We'll see ya later." I yell running to find my new apartment.

It was a red building which I learned Naruto lived in. I mean only Naruto well me now, but I live about three doors down.

It was simple a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and a living room. Luckily the bedroom had a closet. Oh that reminds me I need to get more clothes. I want to look awesome for the Chunin exams.

Who would be a good help. The only girls who know I'm here are Sakura, and maybe That girl Temari, but I'm sure their busy with exam preparations.

I start running down the street to get to the store as fast as I can, but I trip and run into somebody. Looking up I see N-Neji!

"Oh, uhh... I'm sorry. I was just going to go to the clothes store and I ran into you. I'm really sorry so please forgive me." I frantically say keeping my head down a bit.

"That's fine. Just don't do it again." He replies shocked. I must have embarrassed him because his friends looked a little surprised.

Neji was about to help me up, but was knocked aside by his green suited friend.

"Hello little Sun. I am Rock Lee will you go out with me. " Lee requests weirdly grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in a relationship, no offense. Thank you for helping me up though I was just going to pick out some clothes for the Chunin exams." I joke at the last part.

The girl on the team pushes the boys aside and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry about them. Their a little crazy, and did you say you were clothes shopping?" She asks.

"Yes, could you help me?" I return with another question.

"I'd love to. See you guys later." She yells with her arm around my shoulder walking away.

"Wait I didn't catch your name!" Lee shouts.

"One day you'll know if it's DESTINY!" I scream in reply.

When we reached the store I decided to lay some ground rules. I will wear my scarf, I will not take my sword off, and I will keep the ice senbon. She accepted these terms searching for something that matched.

"So my name is Tenten. What's your name?" Tenten asks flipping through the racks,

"Promise to keep it a secret." I respond putting my hand by my mouth in a key locking motion.

"Of course." Tenten replies winking.

"My name is... Himawari Hyuuga. You can call me Hima-chan."

She drops everything in her hand. "Y-your the missing Hyuuga Hime."

"Yup, Ten-chan." I smile. "Can't tell anybody. The homage knows, but I'm going to surprise my family. K?"

"Yeah okay. Try this on." Ten commands throwing a pile of clothes at me.

I put on the clothing and walked out. She walks around me looking, but nods her head no.

"Get rid of that shirt and put this one on instead." Ten demands pushing me back into the changing room.

We were there for about an hour and a half before she finally found the perfect outfit for me. An added bonus she found me a formal occasion Kimono too, I love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 32
Amani Hyuga has lived in the shadow of her clan, even though her powers were extraordinary, she was from the side branch. Overlooked and forgotten. S...
27.3K 940 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
27.4K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...