The witch [reader x various]

By 1234321X

#5 In Deku x reader 5/19/2020 #1 in Shouto x reader 9/12/2020 Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkl... More

Prologue
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 6.5
Ch.7
Q & A
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Q&A Characters.
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch) 25.5
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Results
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Attention

Ch.1

9.9K 384 646
By 1234321X

After that night I've sworn to secrecy about me being a witch. I could never tell anyone no Muggle or Jin in Japan about my magical powers. Roman and my family were so happy, that they threw me a mini party. Eventually Roman and the Weaslys had to visite relatives in Europe, but we kept in touch by Owl mail. Roman's pet owl was named Luna.

For a while when I was younger I didn't understand why we couldn't reveal our selves to the Jins. So my father would talk about the history of witches and wizards, and how Jins would hunt our kind down. And do unspeakable this to them. Even though I really wanted to, I promised my father and stayed quiet. My so called friends turned on me when they thought I was quirkless. It seemed to be true, the saying that Jins prefer powerful friends and not weak ones.But home life was pretty good, dad would teach me simple spell that can be done with out a wand, and he gave me many books about the discarding world. My favorite book are 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them', by Newt Scamander.

But bullying got so bad at school, that I was moved to another Elementary school. And wouldn't you know it, it was the same school that Kastsuki Bakugou attends and that green haired boy.
_________

"Alright children, please settle down. We have a new friend joining us today, so please be polite to her," the lady said as she presented me to the class.

I stood there infront of them and held my Head up high.

"Hello I'm Y/n Potter, it's very nice to meet all of you," I said with a small smile.

"Would you like to tell everyone what your quirk is," the lady suggested.

"No, cause it's none of there business," I said with shaking my head.

"Oh,um, why don't you sit by Midoriya. The boy on the table by himself," she pointed.

___________

As the new girl made her way over, I could hear Kacchan snickering about something.

"I bet she's putting on an act to cover up the fact she's quirkless. Cause everyone now's that your useless unless you have a quirk," He whispered to his friends.

Y/n walked passed them not even giving them the time of day. She quietly sat down next to me and gave me a small smile. I was confused at first, but I shyly waved at her to. She was the girl who stood up for me that day. I don't remember much from that day, but I remember her swiping at something. She was swiping at the monster floating around us.

"Hello, I'm Y/n Potter. Is your name Deku?" She asked me.

"O-oh no, my name is Izuku Midoriya. Deku is the name Kacchan uses to insult me," I explained to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But it's nice to meet you Midoriya," she said extending her hand.

"Y-yeah same here," I stuttered as I shook her hand.

"So your quirkless like I am?" She whispered to me.

My eyes widdened. She was like me, quirkless. I happily smiled and nodded to her.

"Well it's nice to find someone with the same flaw," she said.

I could say the same, it was nice to know that I'm not the only one in this school to be quirkless. I remember her from that day, the day those ghost monster villains attacked us. I would ask Kacchan about it, but he says that no one was their and I was probably losing my mind.

"Hey, umm Y/n," I called.

"Yes Midoriya," she answered looking up from her book.

"That, day in the park... Did you see those ghost things?" I asked her nervesly.

She looked at me wide eyed for a second, before she leaned over and whispered to me.

"You saw them too? I thought Jins couldn't see those," she whispered. "Well I guess your more special than you relieaze,"

At first I thought she was just being nice.At that moment I was too excited to care about her odd vocabulary. I was just happy that I wasn't going crazy.

We became quick friends after that. Well also because she was the only one who would talk to me. She would let me go on and on about All Might and my dreams of being a hero. And I would learn lots of odd things about her.

For example, she would sometime call people Jin. I never really asked her about it, cause I thought it would be really rude. Then there would be times she and her Friend Roman would send letters to each other, by Owl. I learned this when we were outside for recess one day and an owl just drops a care pachage on my head. Inside was filled with candies,toys, and a letter.

"Why do you send things by Owls," I asked her, really confused.

"Because the mail man and postal offices are unreliable," she said simply.

So I just never questioned it after that. Many rumers were spreading about the odd things about her, mostly her odd books. They were filled with odd looking creatures and weird words. I've seen these books myself, yeah they were strange. Yet really interesting, Y/n showed them off to me many times. I don't know why people would make fun of her for it. But none the less she was a fun person to be around, dispite how odd she was.

She never put me down, or told me to ever give up on my dreams. She is a good friend, yet her dreams and motivations always remained a mystery to me.

_____

"Bye bye Midoriya," I said as I ran over to my dad.

"See You tomorrow Potter," He waved as he left with is mom.

"You had a good day in school y/n?" Dad asked as we walked throught the empty park.

"Yeah I had a good day, but sometimes I wish I could stop Bakugou from making fun of Midoriya," I said waving my hand.

"wingardium levioso," but nothing happened. My father chuckled at this.

"No it's wingardium leviosa," he corrected as he waved his wand.

A bench in front of us effortlessly lifted of the ground and high into the air.

"Remeber it's about pronunciations and wand movement," He said as he placed the bench back down.

"wingardium leviosa," I said waving my hand in the motion again.

The left side of the bench lifted 3 inches off the ground before falling back into place.

"I didn't work," I said sadly as I kicked the dirty.

"That performing a simple spell without the help of a wand is not something to sneeze at," Father said with a proud smile.

He picked me up and let me ride on his shoulders as he warped us infront of our house. He helded me off his shoulders as mother greeted us at the door. Father pulled Mother into a sweet kiss as he enter the house to work in his office.

"How was school today sweetheart," Mother asked me as we stepped into her garden.

"It was fun, dad showed me how to float things. Watch this. wingardium leviosa," I said waving my hand as the bench moved an inch.

Mother clapped happily at my tiny deminstration.

"That was wonderful dear, wasn't that wonderful everyone," Mom said as she turned to her flower bed. I was confused as to who she was talking to. When something moves.

I stared in awe of all of the fairies that hidden within my mother's garden.

"Beautiful aren't they," Mother said wistfully.

"But You must be careful and gaurd your heart around them. The Flower sprites are harmless, just don't eat the food they give you," mother explained as a flower sprite landed in her hands.

"Why is that?" I asked her.

"Because if you do, you will never be able to eat your favorite human foods again," she explained.

I quickly dropped the berries that a faire gave to me. Mother walked over to me and let the spirit slid onto my hands.

"They can't be seen by Jins, and flower sprites are very friendly beings," she added.

I smiled down at the creature as my heart beat in excitement.

__________

It was a school field trip today, but I could find Midoriya. I saw him at the school, but once we got to the nature reserve he ran off after Bakugou. At the time I couldn't understand why he keeps going after him. He was just too kind for this world.

As I wondered through the extremely large green house, I heard sobbing from some where. I quickly found the source to find Izuku, he had a black eye and was sitting behind some plants.

"Midoriya," I called to him. "Was this Bakugou's doing,"

He barried his head in his arms, not looking up at me. I quietly sat next to him in an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say to him. I've said a lot of things aboit Bakugou before, but it didn't matter to him. Then something came to mind, the Dementors. Jins couldn't see them, yet Midoriya could.. I wonder.

"Stay here, I wanna show you something," I said as I quickly ran over to the closest garden bed. I quickly found one of them.

I gently lifted one up and made my way over to Midoriya. I kneeled infront of him and held the sprite infront of him.

"Look Midoriya, I found a friend," I said tenderly.

He looked up and jumped back in shock. Slowly that looke turned into awe and curiosity. It slowly floated it's way over to Midoriya and settled on his hands.

"What is it?" Midoriya asked as he held the sprite.

"It's a flower sprite. Only special type of Jins see them. So Bakugou is wrong, you are special Midoriya," I said with a smile.

"Oh and don't eat the food they give you. Eat that you can never eat people food again,"

"Thank you Potter. Hey umm.. You can call me by my first name if you want," He said nervesly.

"Thank you, Izuku," I said as he hugged me suddenly.

The Flower sprite seemed to want to join in the hug, as it hugged Izuku's cheek.
____________

It was time for them to go as they quickly left the green house. But litte did they know a certain Bellflower sprite silently followed The two out.

Once the two parted ways and went home with their parents. Izuku went up to his room and layed down on his bed. Y/n's words echoed in his head.

"Bakugou is wrong, You are special Midoriya,"

His heart fluttered in his chest at her words. He rolled over on his bed to see the same Flower sprite, staring down at him with a smile.

"Y-you followed me home?' He asked the sprite.

The sprite smiled and nodded as it sat down on his pillow.
________

"Izuku saw the flower sprites?" Seris asked trying to take in the news.

"Yeah. He saw it and the sprite seemed to fancy him a lot," his daughter giggled. "How is that possible Pa?"

"Tell me what is his last name," He asked her.

"His last name is Midoriya, why?" She asked curiously.
"He told me he was quirkless, but both of his parents had quirks," she added sadly.

Seris nodded and went into deep thought. He knew that wasn't entirely true. He knows of a Mr. Midorya. A half blood wizard who worked in the department of Magic. He probably never told his family about it, so how could his child know.

'Poor child ', Seris thought.

This child was not only quirkless, but he was also a squib. He has no magical future, and holds a delusional dream of being a hero with no quirk.

"Your friend might be a Squib," He answered his daughter.

"What's a Squib?" She asked innocently.

"When a person is born from a Jin and a magical parent. If the child shows no signs of magic they are a squib. Like the Quirkless in the wizarding world, in a way," he explained
"But they are still above average compared to normal Jins. Squibs can still see things that Jins can't, and have an intresting connection with creatures,"

A special friend indeed.
_____________________________________

Hello and I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. please leave votes and comments to show that you would like to have this book be my main focuse. So see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 125 12
Izuku x reader Friends to enemies This is a short story about how Izuku Midoriya and y/n l/n have been best friends since they were kids but ever s...
242K 5K 48
what happens when sweet little innocent (y/n) gets put in a group chat with her classmates? love interests (as of now): Todoroki Bakugou Izuku Kiris...
38.3K 746 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
85.6K 2.3K 32
Deku and (Y/N) were friends in childhood until (Y/N)'s Dad got a job in the US and her family moved at the age of five. 10 years later (Y/N) comes ba...