I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend

By penguandcub

Full of angst. A roller-coaster ride story. Would they risk everything? Published: November, 2019 Ended: Feb... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
ANNOUNCEMENT
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ANNOUNCEMENT
33
34
35
36
37
END
38
39
40 - FINALE
Author's Note
ANNOUNCEMENT
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Special Chapter II
MORE & MORE
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Married To My Bestfriend
!!! NEW BOOK !!!

Epilogue

8.8K 298 143
By penguandcub

Please play: Stay By My Side by TWICE while reading this :))

--

Two years have passed, two years of a happy life and a happy marriage for both Chaeyoung and Mina. They are now living under the same roof and been waking up and sleeping next to each other. Marriage life was different, they still face struggles, problems, fights but it's happy. They were happy. For the both of them, it was the best decision they've ever made.

Looking back on the past years of pushing and pulling of feelings, it still feels surreal that they can now call each other "mine" without thinking about anything. What matters is them and the love they have for each other. But nothing feels more happy than how their families accepted them with all their hearts. Specially for Mina, she still can't believe that her Mom would support her like this. She could still remember how excited her mom is when she told her that they're getting married and how it cried when she saw her finally dressed up in her beautiful wedding gown.

"Oh my God, baby... You're making me miss your dad so much" her mom said while hugging Mina. "You're so beautiful... I could remember my wedding day too" and they both chuckled.

"Okay mom, enough drama. Mina's makeup, and yours too, will be ruined" Jihyo warned them but still, made a group hug.

Aside from getting married to Chaeyoung, Mina has been very happy too with how her friends, Tzuyu and Nayeon, ended up with their love ones. She still find it amusing on how the three of them almost share the same fate and the same path when it comes to their lovelife. They all had different stories but it all just came up with the same result, that they loved the same gender.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon got married just a year ahead of them. Nayeon is still running her business, which is the flower shop and it was also branching out. They already had a twins, which they adopted after getting married. Mina and Chaeyoung would visit them if they had a time just to see the twins. Mina was so proud of Nayeon until now for risking everything because she wants to follow her heart and she was happy that it's worth it.

While Tzuyu and Sana were planning to get married too next year. They rescheduled it because Sana still needs to finish one last sem before taking a leave. Tzuyu was also finalizing everything in their business before spending time with Sana and building a family with her. Both Mina and Chaeyoung was happy for Sana because finally, she saw Tzuyu and how it deeply loves her. Sana admitted that she never took a glance of Tzuyu and has taken her for granyed because she was so busy chasing someone that's really not for her. But she was so thankful of Tzuyu for not giving up on her and that made Sana realize that after all that happened, her heart really belongs to Tzuyu.

"Babe, can you blow-dry my hair?" Mina asked Chaeyoung after going out of the bathroom. She was just wearing a robe as they were already ready to sleep.

"Wait a minute" then Chaeyoung closed the book she's reading and got up and stood behind Mina and blow dried her hair.

"Thanks babe" Mina stood up and kissed Chaeyoung on her lips.

"Hmm.. You smell so good baby" Chaeyoung said as she sniffed Mina's hair.

Then she kissed her and Mina replied passionately. Chaeyoung's kisses traveled to her jaw and neck, Mina stiffled a moan and arched her neck for more access. Chaeyoung's hand was traveling down her robe and untied it, in a split second, Mina was already standing there in front of Chaeyoung, naked. Chaeyoung stared at her and it made her blushed.

"Stop staring" Mina whispered shyly.

"Why not? You're so beautiful" then Chaeyoung kissed her again.

Mina removed Chaeyoung's shirt and she pushed her on the bed which made Chaeyoung sat on it. Then Mina sat above her and straddled her legs on her waist. Chaeyoung kissed her left mound while massaging the other, it made Mina moan like crazy. Chaeyoung puts her nipple between her index and middle finger and played with it. It sent bolts of electricity to Mina and she could feel that she's already wet down there and she's sure that Chaeyoung could feel it too. Chaeyoung sucked her mounds alternately before laying her down and she crawled on top of Mina. She traced her hands from her breasts, to her stomach and down to her femininity.

"Ah!" Mina moaned when she felt Chaeyoung's finger parting her wet folds. She was rubbing her throbbing clit and Mina held on the sheets trying to not lose her sanity.

"Fuck, Chaeyoung! Ah!" she moaned loudly when she felt that Chaeyoung inserted a finger on her and started to thrust slowly. She did it while licking her nipple and Mina was panting heavily.

"Faster, baby, please!" she begged and Chaeyoung inserted another finger and thrusted rapidly. Mina could hear her wetness and she spread her legs more, but Chaeyoung took it as a chance to travel down her kisses. Mina arched her back when Chaeyoung's wet tongue started to lick every bit of her. She was licking and thrusting her fingers, and that made Mina loose all her sanity. She could feel something was already building inside her and Chaeyoung knew it too and thrusted and licked more.

"I'm cumming baby, ah!" After one hard thrust, Mina felt her release. They were both sweating and panting hard as they cuddled but, they heard soft knocks on their door.

"Mom? Mommy?" both of them were startled and they hurriedly put back their clothes and robe.

"Baby, wait a minute" Chaeyoung shouted. She looked back at Mina and when she saw that she's already in her robe, she opened the door.

The little kid ran towards Mina and gave her kiss on her cheek. Chaeyoung pouted and scooted over them.

"Maddie, why are you still awake?" Mina asked while caressing the child's hair.

"Mommy, can I just sleep here?" she asked while acting cute and Chaeyoung just chuckled.

"But Maddie, you're a big girl now. Yiu shouldn't be afraid of sleeping alone in your room" Chaeyoung added.

"Please mom, just tonight?" Maddie looked at Chaeyoung with her puppy eyes. They just both sighed in defeat and smiled at how cute their kid is.

Mina and Chaeyoung's wedding is just three days away and they went to the church that they've choose. It was none other than the church that they always go to since then. After scheduling and arranging some papers for their wedding, they successfully booked their date of wedding on the church.

When they were about to approach their car, Mina saw the little kid who's selling the candles. It was sitting at the sidewalk, still holding bunch of candles and looking so sulky.

"Wait babe, I'll just go there" Mina said to Chaeyoung as she pointed the little kid. Chaeyoung was confused but when she looked at where she's pointing to, she decided to go with Mina.

"Hi!" Mina greeted and the kid looked up, confused a little. "Do you still remember us?"

"Uhm.." the kid acted as if she's thinking and her face brighten up as if she already remembered who are they. "The two beautiful unnies who bought my magic candle!" she happily exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm Mina unnie and this is Chaeyoung unnie. If you don't remember" Mina chuckled. "And you're Maddie right?" Maddie nodded cheerfully.

"Why are you sulking right here?" Mina asked. Then Maddie pouted once again.

"Because I'm hungry and no one's buying my candles"

"Where's your parents?" Chaeyoung asked curiously. Then Maddie looked at them, and it seems like she's gonna cry. That made the both of them flustered as little drops of tears fell.

"I.. I d-don't know" Maddie cried and Mina hugged her. She's gone emotional too as tried to hush Maddie and calmed her down.

"Hey... Did you know that your magic candles really worked for us? Our wishes came true!" Chaeyoung said trying to cheer Maddie up. It made her stop crying and smiled.

"Really unnie?! See, I told you it has powers!" she was cheerful again and they both chuckled at her.

"So, why don't you use you magic candles to state your wish too? Don't worry, I'll pay it for you" Chaeyoung reassured her and Maddie hurriedly ran to where the candles where being lit up. Mina and Chaeyoung followed her.

"I wish... I wish... I wish to have my own family"

It made Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other, and at that moment, they both knew that they already made a decision to adopt Maddie.

The process was long, it needed so many paperworks and requirements but it was all worth it. Maddie was worth it. She was like a ray of sunshine for the both of them. Maddies has been with Mina and Chaeyoung for six months now and they were happy to see Maddie happy and comfortable with them.

"Okay baby, but just tonight okay?" Mina said and Maddie nodded.

They fixed their bed and Maddie was laying between them. She's holding her favorite penguin and tiger plush, it made her sleep soundly. Mina was just caressing her hair and in no time, she already fell asleep. Chaeyoung and Mina is watching her sleep with smiles on their faces. Then Chaeyoung kissed Maddie on her forehead and Mina on her lips.

"I love you" Mina whispered.

"I love you too, my babies"

--
A small gift to everyone since I'm so happy because Mina is so back with TWICE.

And I still can't get over with their moment at Twicelights in Fukuoka ㅠㅠ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.6K 44
"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that I fell for her. I just know what I feel for her. And I choose to Fall." It is all based to Clingymonkey's Taki...
123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...
11.9K 555 33
Two strangers both fearing the same thing... commitment to a relationship
113K 4.4K 51
What will happen if you find out that your mate and your friends was the reason why your mother died, are you willing to take the risk? Or not? Love...