Why Did She Left: Dramione Lo...

By auroramoira

{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing f... More

▪︎ Prologue ▪︎
▪︎ New year is starting ▪︎
▪︎ Tri-wizard tournament ▪︎
▪︎ It's her ▪︎
▪︎ Things are changing ▪︎
▪︎ Crystal's of memories ▪︎
▪︎ You'll have to fight her ▪︎
▪︎ I can't be falling in love and i must not ▪︎
▪︎ Draco, don't leave me ▪︎
▪︎ I would save you from anything ▪︎
▪︎ Draco, i love you ▪︎
▪︎ We didn't do anything, right? ▪︎
▪︎ Then if it's not friendship, what is it? ▪︎
▪︎ I think i made a mistake ▪︎
▪︎ So, will you be my date ▪︎
▪︎ Picking the dress ▪︎
▪︎ I feel comfortable with you ▪︎
▪︎ What if i don't want to be like one of you anymore ▪︎
▪︎ I can't believe we have to be love managers to them ▪︎
▪︎ Why did you left me ▪︎
▪︎ I have no choice ▪︎
▪︎ That love is unbreakable ▪︎
▪︎ I will have to forget about him ▪︎
▪︎ I will try to save her ▪︎
▪︎ We're back at ferret again ▪︎
▪︎ Petals of life ▪︎
▪︎ Tell him i love him if i don't come back ▪︎
▪︎ What is happines worth to me if you are not with me ▪︎
▪︎ Just beauty ▪︎
▪︎ Wait, i'm your friend ▪︎
▪︎ Let's finish this ▪︎
▪︎ Three, two, one...now ▪︎
▪︎ Be happy ▪︎
▪︎ You're back ▪︎
▪︎ Do you mind trading your last name ▪︎
▪︎ Epilogue ▪︎

▪︎ What if she is lying to you ▪︎

612 8 4
By auroramoira

"Dude, wake up! Wake up idiot!" Blaise was slapping Draco's face to wake him up. Draco moaned and rubbed his eyes.

He got up, with Hermione's robe, hanging from his shoulder.

"Why are you wearing girl's robe?" Blaise asked.

Draco was confused, until he saw a maroon, made out of silk, robe, that was around him. He took it off and smelled it.

It smelled like roses and apples, with a hint of popcorn. He liked the smell, but he didn't know from who it was from.

"Who is this from?" Draco asked super confused.

"I don't know mate, but I know Astoria was pissed when she woke up and you weren't beside her. Did you really..."

"No we didn't made out, I am not that stupid."

"Draco, I don't think you can do this anymore. Astoria is killing you, even Pansy is worried about you!" Blaise pointed at no direction with his thumb.

"Blaise, you know I have to do this because of my mother. Believe me, I don't enjoy this!"

In that moment, Hermione came behind his back.

"Can I have my robe back, please?" She bowed her hand out.

"Wait, this is yours?" Draco asked her.

"Yep and I would like to take it back!" She snatched it out of his hands and walked away, same way as she got here.

"What were you doing with Hermione last night?" Blaise asked, crossing his hands and pointing with another at Hermione, who walked away.

"I...I don't know! I didn't do anything with her!" Draco scratched his head.

"Yeah, right..."

"I gave you my robe, because I saw you freezing here and I don't want you to get cold. Astoria wouldn't like to spend any day with you being sick. Also because I am too good..." Hermione came again behind his back.

"Aww...she cares about you!" Blaise smirked.

"Yeah, right! I don't want Astoria to get sick around you, I mean she is attached to you with a glue..." Hermione backfired and walked away. That was the first time that they  had spoken, since their first and last date.

They got back to their room. Blaise came in first to make sure Astoria is not there. They run into their room and locked the door.

Someone suddenly knocked on them. Blaise told Draco to shut up.

"Who is it?" Blaise asked.

"It's me Pansy, open the door!" Sje said.

"How can we know you are a real Pansy?" Said Blaise while Draco was looking at him like he saw an idiot, which he did.

"Open the god damn door!"

"Tell me something only you know about me?"

"I know that you are a complete idiot, 3 year old, asshole, prick, bastard, twat, person who had serious damage on the brain, uncultured swine, shitty boyfriend...do you want me to continue?"

Blaise opened the door and Pansy kicked him hard in the groin.

"What was that for?" Blaise clenched in pain.

"That is because you are everything  that I just said now! What are you two idiots doing?"

"Hiding from Astoria..." said Blaise laying on the floor, forming a ball shape.

"When we are at Astoria, Draco there is something important I should ask you?"

"What is it?"

"What if she is lying to you?"

"Who? Astoria?"

"Yes! What if your mother is not in a danger? What if your father didn't escaped from Azkaban? What if she just made all of this, so that she could get you back? She knows that you would always protect your mother from your father!"

Draco felt like he was fooled around. What if Astoria is really just playing with him?

"No, she can't fall that deep to make me date her, because of my mother's life!"

"Believe that she can! She is so sick! She would do anything to get you back! Ask her right now!!"

Draco changed his clothes and walked into the common room, where was Astoria sitting on the couch, reading a book.

"Hey Drakie-boo! What's up?" Astoria said things which made Draco want to throw up

"Astoria, I need to ask you something very important! Something about my mother!"

"Don't worry your mother is safe and okay. My parents are taking good care for her."

"No, not that. Are you lying to me?"

"What?!"

"You heard me. Are you lying to me? About my father escaping from Azkaban and trying to kill my mother?"

Astoria started a whole crying-act.

"How can you say that? I would never lie to you when there is something so important!"

Draco tried to comfort her, but she would snapped everytime would try to touch her. Pansy and Blaise were watching them the whole time, with a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry Astoria, I didn't want to make you sound bad, I just tought, you said all of those things just so you can get me back!"

Astoria stopped the whole crying-act.

"Okay Draco, I understand why you didn't believe me. You must be thinking I am a evil person, who will even kill her best friend to get what she wants, but believe me I am not like that. I wouldn't lie about these serious things..."

"Okay Astoria, i believe you..."

"I'm glad Drakie-boo..." she gave him a kiss on the lips and he looked like he was about to vomit in his mouth.

He got back to his room.

"I'm sorry Astoria, I didn't want to make you sound bad! Okay Astoria, i believe you..." Blaise imprisoned Draco's voice in a very stupid way
"...weak. And I tought I was an idiot?"

"You still are! C'mon Draco, I tought you are stronger than that!" Said Pansy slapping back of his head.
"...you deserved that!"

"Ouch Pansy... she looked honest about this." Said Draco, holding the back of his head.

"And I was supouse to go to the Paris and became ballerina! Draco, how can you trust her? She lied to you whenever she could!" Pansy yelled.

Out of the sudden Ginny walked to their room.

"Ginny what are you doing on the Slytherin room?" Blaise asked.

"We know our passwords, remember? Can you two leave me and Draco alone, please?" Said Ginny.

"C'mon son, I will get you some milk!" Pansy said it with s mommy voice.

"But mama' I want juice..." Blaise said it like a child.

"Why am I even with you?" Said Pansy with a normal voice and closed the door.

"What do you want Ginny?"

She took out a small crystal from her pocket and put it in Draco's hand.

"Where did you get that?" Draco asked.

"Hermione told she won't need it anymore and that I should return it back to you. I don't even know what this is." Said Ginny.

"I know what this is! Hermione and I found this at the end of our 3rd year. I have the other crystal! These are the Crystal's of memories and it's made for putting the memories in it. You see..." he showed her the moving image in the crystal of him and Hermione doing a homework together in the library.
"...why did she wanted to return this to me?"

"She wants to forget about you! I'm sorry Draco, but you don't have chance anymore...bye!" Ginny walked away.

"What do you mean she wants to forget about him?" Blaise asked as soon Ginny closed, she immediately hushhed him down.

"Don't be so loud. I know that we told Hermiome about the situation about his mother, but she doesn't want him to know that she knows, because she wants to stop his father." Ginny explained.

"Is she trying to die earlier than she have to. He can rip her to pieces." Pansy said.

"When you two are gonna have a true love, you are gonna understand that. Since you don't fell that now, you can't. Bye..."

Ginny walked away.

"Shut your mouth Weaslette!" Pansy yelled back. They walked into the room. Draco was sitting on his knees on the floor

"Draco what is it?" Pansy asked.

"She wants to forget about me. I lost her now, for real..." Draco sobbed.

Pansy stood behind Blaise.

"What are you doing?" Blaise asked.

"Trying not to get another scar, what do you think?"

Draco just layed on the bed and placed the Crystal's in his drawer. He hugged the pillow.

"Do you want to talk?" Pansy asked with little bit of fear.

"I want to be alone..." Draco sobbed.

They left the room without words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.1K 54
Cordelia Reinders transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for 4th Year. Cordelia's hopes for a calm school year are quickly tossed out the window even...
335 36 15
"'something happened which I'm sure Mr. Potter has explained to you about Mr. diggory, the same thing happened to all the people Harry saw as a 'ghos...
59.2K 1K 65
Elizabeth and Draco are total opposites. She is a total sweetheart and loved by all, while Draco is cold and disliked by many for his snobby personal...
117K 1.9K 28
"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl in front of him. "Hermione...what you thi...