"Wolff Love" - (A Natenzie Fa...

Oleh imarriednatwolff16

Kenzie was just a typical teenaged fangirl. She was one of the most dedicated fans of Nat & Alex Wolff. She h... Lebih Banyak

"Wolff Love"
Chapter 5 "I Won't Love You Any Less"
Chapter 6 "Sparks Flying"
Chapter 7 "Nat's Apartment"
Chapter 8 "Rumors"
Chapter 9 "Busted?"
Chapter 10 "The Show"
Chapter 11 "The Long Flight"
Chapter 12 "After The Date"
Chapter 13 "In The Studio"
Chapter 14 "Margaret's Revenge"
Chapter 15 "The E.R"
Chapter 16 "The Next Morning"
Chapter 17 "Hello New House!"
Chapter 18 "Daydreaming"
Chapter 19 "Dresses & Sex"
Chapter 20 "Baby Maybe?"
Chapter 21 "Thinking Of You"
Chapter 22 "The Wedding"
Chapter 23 "Honeymoons & Evil Plans"
Chapter 24 "Back in the E.R"
Chapter 25 "Sadness in the Air"
Chapter 26 "Are We... Ready?"
Chapter 27 "Telling Nat's Parents"
Chapter 28 "The Baby Shower"
Chapter 29 "Living in a Nightmare"
Chapter 30 "Oh My... Wolff!"
Chapter 31 "Kassie Returns,"
Chapter 32 "Welcome Home,"
Chapter 33 "Sleepless Nights"
Chapter 34 "Uncle Alex to the Rescue!"
Chapter 35 "Crying, Diaper Changing, & Napping"
Chapter 36 "The Triplet's First Doctor's Appointment"
Chapter 37 "Family Portrait"
Chapter 38 "Sickness Sucks"
Chapter 39 "Battle of the Bromances"
Chapter 40 "The Impatient Patient"
Chapter 41 "Potties & Meltdowns & Insanity, Oh My!"
Chapter 42 "Thunder & Lightning"
Chapter 43 "A Night to Remember?"
Chapter 44 "Leaving?"
Chapter 45 "Arriving in the U.K"
Chapter 46 "Accidents in London"
Chapter 47 "The Torture Chamber"
Chapter 48 "Why Did You Do It?"
Chapter 49 "Curious"
Chapter 50 "I'll Do Anything For You,"
Chapter 51 "It's Just... Love?"
Chapter 52 "Christmas Trees & Mistletoe"
Chapter 53 "Tenderly Love"
Chapter 55 "Christmas Morning Surprises"
Chapter 56 "Hospitals Suck"
Chapter 57 "Too Many Temper Tantrums"
Chapter 58 "Rules"
Chapter 59 "The Triplet's First Day of Preschool"
Chapter 60 "Where I'm Goin'"
Chapter 61 "Bull Shit"
Chapter 62 "Sweet Memories"
Chapter 63 "Sunny Days"
Chapter 64 "That's How It Is"
Chapter 65 "The Sun Will Find Us All, Eventually"
Chapter 66 "Is It Nothing, But A Daydream?"
Chapter 67 "The Way It Seems"
Chapter 68 "Going to Court"
Chapter 69 "Courtroom Blues"
Chapter 70 "Faith, Trust, & A Little Bit Of Pixie Dust"
Chapter 71 "Everybody's Cried At Least Once"
Chapter 72 "Runaway Wolff"
Chapter 73 "Flashbacks"
Chapter 74 "Changing"
Chapter 75 "Broken Strings"
Chapter 76 "All I Needed"
Chapter 77 "You & I"
Chapter 78 "Party Pooper"
Chapter 79 "Say Something"
Chapter 80 "From This Moment"
Chapter 81 "The Circle of Life"
Chapter 82 "Unexpected Things"

Chapter 54 "Proof Of My Love"

117 4 1
Oleh imarriednatwolff16

*It was finally Christmas Eve. Nat was finally ready to give Kenzie the most precious gifts she could ever receive from him. He was a little nervous, but he knew that everything will be okay.*

                                                                  *Nat's P.O.V.*

Christmas eve was finally here again. The triplets were really excited about Santa Clause coming down the chimney & opening their presents. Later in the evening, around seven thirty, my parents came over to Kenzie & I's house to celebrate. I went upstairs to go to the bathroom & fix my hair. I looked at my reflection in the mirror & took some deep breaths. I heard someone knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's just me, honey," said Kenzie. "Are you okay in there? You've been in there for ten minutes."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," I said. "I, uh, just took a shit." Wait. What the fuck? Kenzie doesn't need to know that! "I'm okay babe, I promise. I'll be downstairs in a minute."

"Oh, okay," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

*Nat came out of the bathroom & went downstairs.*

"Hi sweetie," said Kenzie as she gave me a hug.

"Hey honey," I said hugging her back. 

"Is it time for presents now, daddy?" asked Shane.

I looked at Kenzie. "What do you think, Kenzie?"

"I think they've waited long enough," she said. 

I smiled & looked at my sons. "Okay guys, you can open some of your presents now."

"YAY!" yelled the triplets. 

As the triplets were opening their presents, now was my turn to give Kenzie hers. I was starting to get a little bit nervous. What if Kenzie doen't like the reinactment of my proposal to her? I sat next to Kenzie & put my long shaking arm around her.

She turned to look at me. "Nat, are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah I'm fine," I said. "I have something to give you." I handed her the small box that had her necklace inside of it. 

Kenzie smiled at me & opened it. "Aww! Nat, It's beautiful!" she kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Nathaniel.-"

"-That's not all he has for you, Kenzie!" said Alex.

"There's more?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yup," I stood up for a few seconds. "I'll be right back."

"Okay, take your time babe," she said.

I ran back upstairs into Kenzie & I's bedroom. I began to sweat through my shirt & feel a little bit dizzy. My stomach felt like it was twisted in knots. I walked over to the bed & laid down to see if my stomach cramps would lighten up a little, but they wouldn't go away at all. I began to moan Kenzie's name, but she couldn't hear me. Within seconds, I could hear footsteps coming closer into Kenzie & I's bedroom. I sat up holding my stomach, & opened the door. Kenzie was there. Her face looked worried.

"Nat, is something wrong?" she asked. "Why are you holding your stomach & sweating?"

"I think something's wrong, Kenz!" I started to tear up. "My stomach hurts & I can't,-" I paused for a second & collapsed on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!" Kenzie yelled. "NAT? NAT? ANSWER ME! OH MY GOD!"

Alex heard Kenzie screaming & went upstairs into our bedroom. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Kenzie cried. "HE WON'T WAKE UP!"

"I'll call 911! Kenzie, stay with him!" said Alex.

"Okay!" she said.

*Alex called 911 & then Nat was rushed to the emergency room. Dr. Jonas & his staff were able to stabilize him. Dr. Jonas worried about Nat's health.*

                                                                  *Kenzie's P.O.V.*

After waiting for almost two hours, I went to see my husband Nat again. I just hope that he's okay. I don't want to lose him forever!

When I walked into Nat's room, his eyes were closed all the way. He had worn a mask over his nose & mouth to help him breathe better too. I sat down in a chair next to his bedside & held his soft pale hand. His fingers were long & felt weird, but they were still cute like they always have been. I felt really bad for Nat. He's been getting sick on & off a lot recently. I hope that he will feel better soon. I don't want to live in a world without him! Okay, I know what you're thinking. Why did I just quote something from the Fault in our Stars? Well, it was true. I didn't want to lose Nat. If he had died, I wouldn't know what else to do with myself. 

Anyways, as I was saying, I stayed with Nat for a really long time. I didn't want to leave him, but then again, it was Christmas eve. I didn't want to miss the kids waking up tomorrow morning without Nat & I there with them. While I sat in Nat's room waiting for him to respond, Dr. Jonas came in to check on him.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Wolff," he said. "I didn't know you were still here."

"I've been here for a while," I said. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Well, I don't know yet," he said. "The MRI tests haven't came back yet. Plus, I think it would be best to wait to tell both of you once Nat wakes up."

"Okay," I sighed.

Dr. Jonas left about five minutes later. I decided to take a little nap while I waited for Nat to wake up.

*Two hours later, Nat woke up. He began to cough a little. Kenzie woke up within seconds.*

"Hey babe," I whispered as I tried to comfort him.

Nat began to calm down a little bit. He was still wearing his mask. He tried to take it off.

"Nat, don't take off your mask! You need it," I said.

Nat began to mumble words. "I'm really sorry Kenz."

"It's okay baby," I said kissing his hand. "It's okay."

Nat cleared his throat. "What happened?"

"I don't know sweetie," I said. 

"Wh-Where are the kids?" he asked.

"Alex is taking care of them at home," I said. "Our children are safe with him."

Nat slowly blinked his eyes. "Oh."

"You should probably go back to sleep," I said.

"I'm not tired," he said. "I just woke up."

I got up & laid next to Nat on his bed. "If I sing to you, will you go back to sleep?"

He looked up at me. "Maybe." he said. "It depends on which song."

"Okay," I said. 

Nat yawned, resting his head on my shoulder. I didn't even begin singing & he had already fallen back to sleep. 

*Meanwhile, back at Kenzie & Nat's house, Jason had woken up in the middle of the night. He went into Alex's room to wake him up.*

                                                             *Alex's P.O.V.*

I felt little hands shaking my upper body. "Uncle Alex, wake up!"

"Wh-What?" I turned on the light on my nightstand, rubbed my eyes, & put on my glasses. "Oh, it's just you, Jason."

"Uncle Alex, I'm worried about daddy!" he cried.

"Aww, Jason don't cry," I said. "Your daddy is going to be just fine."

Jason wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "He will?"

"Uh huh," I yawned. "It's pretty late Jason, I think we should both go back to bed, okay?"

"Can I sleep in here with you?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

Jason cuddled up next to me & we both fell asleep. Or at least, I did. I felt Jason shaking me again. I tried to ignore it, but he wouldn't stop.

"Jason, stop!" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Uncle Alex, you snore so loud!" he whined. "It's almost as loud as daddy!"

"Go back to sleep, Jason," I said. "Either that, or go back in your room."

"I'll stay here," he said. 

"Okay," I said. "Go back to sleep now."

 Jason laid back down next to me & whispered in my ear. "I love you Uncle Alex."

I yawned. "I love you too, buddy."

*Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Dr. Jonas decided to release Nat from the hospital early in the morning. Nat would've stayed in there longer, but he & Kenzie didn't want to miss seeing the kids on Christmas morning.*

                                                         *Nat's P.O.V.*

I can't believe that I ruined Kenzie's big suprise last night. I feel so bad right now. Kenzie keeps telling me that it's okay, but it's not. I fucked up. I fucked everything up. Well, actually, my stomach pains caused this whole thing, but whatever. No matter if it was my fault or my body's fault, I still feel like shit. 

My chest was cold. Hospital blankets aren't very warm at all. At least, mine weren't anyway.  Kenzie was sleeping next to me on my tiny bed. She was still so beautiful in every single way. I am so lucky to have her in my life. Trying not to wake her up, I turned to my left side. I tried so hard to go back to sleep, but my monitors were keeping me awake. Dr. Jonas came into my room at five thirty in the morning to make sure that I was well enough to go home.

"Good morning, Mr. Wolff," he whispered. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, but my stomach pains are going away a little bit," I said.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said. "Could you try to sit up for me? I need to check your heart."

I looked at my sleeping wife & then back at Dr. Jonas. "I can try. I don't want to wake Kenzie up."

"Okay," he said.

I quietly sat up, not making a single sound that could wake up my beautiful wife. Then, I moved forward on the bed a little bit & Dr. Jonas checked my heart.

Dr. Jonas put his freezing stethescope on my lower back. "Now, take some deep breaths for me."

As I began to take deep breathes, my nose was still a little bit stuffy. I felt like I was gonna sneeze, so I covered my nose & my mouth with my arm to block out some of the noise. 

"Bless you," said Dr. Jonas.

"Thanks," I said, wiping my nose with my arm.

"Your heart sounds normal & your monitors look pretty good too," he said. "I think that you can go home now, or whenever your wife wakes up. I will call you tomorrow when the MRI test results come back, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "Sounds good."

Dr. Jonas left the room a minute later. I noticed that my phone was on Kenzie's side of the bed. I tried to grab it, but I ended up waking her up.

"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you," I said.

"It's okay Nat," she said. 

"Joe came in here a few minutes ago," I said. "He said that I'm all good to go back home now, & he will call us tomorrow about my MRI test results too."

"That's good," she said. "I hope that there's nothing wrong with the test results. I hate seeing you in so much pain."

"I hate seeing you this way too, Kenz," I said. "But don't worry babe, I'll still be that amazing husband & father for the rest of my life, dead or alive. I'll be okay."

Kenzie smiled & gave me a kiss. "I hope you're right."

I nodded. 

*Nat & Kenzie left the hospital a half & hour later. When they got home, everyone else in their house were asleep. As Kenzie & Nat walked upstairs into their bedroom, they noticed that Alex's bedroom door was cracked open. When they walked to the door, all three triplets were sleeping with Alex in his room.*

"Wow," I said. "Our kids sure do love their uncle."

"Yeah," said Kenzie. "C'mon, let's go back to bed before the kids wake us up."

"Okay," I said. 

Kenzie & I went into our bedroom & tried to get some extra sleep. A part of me felt really tired, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried rocking myself, laying down the opposite end of the bed, & cuddling with Kenzie, but nothing worked. I decided to get up & lay downstairs on the couch. I grabbed a few pillows & a couple blankets that had just came out of the dryer, all nice & warm. As I laid down on the sofa, I noticed that the t.v was still on. Another Sesame Street movie was on the menu section. It was kinda creepy becase it had some of the muppets looking really happy, & they would just stay that way. They wouldn't move at all. I then decided to watch some of the movie. Every time I heard a soft song play, I got more & more sleepy. I laid down on my back with my eyes still closed. I tried to think of absolutely nothing visual, & just focused more on the music to help me fall alseep. It worked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.8K 492 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...
412 3 56
This is a great story writed of someone named Alexis! I rewrite it just for you guys, because it's so romantic and stuff! :) x I found the story here...