Adopted by 5sos? (EDITING)

By thatmusicperson

What will happen when a 13 year old girl gets adopted by 4 Aussie hottties? More

My story
Meeting
Settling in
Here we go
Sleep
WHAT!?
Out late
why dont you like us?
the late night ride
not again
Really Calum, Ashton and Michael
why
why
road trip
school?
the target adventure
Are you ready?
Dad
Intruder
Halloween
Lyric writing
Chapter 22
I cant beleive this is happening!
Nash
Chapter 25
Birthday girl
Lieing
Dad
Reunited
Laughing
passed out
What a great day
It's okay
Late to my own concert
Junkfood and Netflix
Last day on tour
FroYo
We are home!
Could it be Me?
New Book
Netflix and random shit
I promise
The one I love
In trouble
He used my full name
Chapter 48
Pancakes
Chapter 50
I need you
Be ready
No worries
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Please Help
Chapter 58
The boy next door
Birthday
OMG
Ending soon

Aaron

1.6K 61 5
By thatmusicperson

                 I got off of he train and looked around. I have been to Seattle before because of my dads so I new were I was going. I got a cab and told him to go to the St.George Hotel. (I made that up).

"So why are you in a big city by yourself?" asked the driver. dont get me wrong I like talking to people, but right now I wasnt in the mood.

"Me and my friends are meeting at the hotel." I said

We arrived at the hotel and I got out paying the driver $25.

I turned around to see a big hotel with people coming in and out. since we werent suppose to be here till tommorrow no one was outside waiting for us.

I opened the big glass door and walked into a pine smelling lobby.

I walked over to the front desk.

"Skylar Hemmings" I said to the lady behind it.

"Yes room 206" she said and handed me a key.

"where is everyone else?" she asked

"They are on their way now, Im pretty sure" I said and left. We have stayed at this hotel many of times so they now me by now.

I took the elevater up to my room. I opened it and it was unbeleiveble. A king sized bed, a balcony, so many amazing things.

Oh I forgot to mention 1 last thing. My dads found out they can come for this show and the rest of the tour! But wont they be mad?

I shook it off and hopped on the bed and layed there for a while.

I turned on my phone to find out the guys and Mahogany have been texting and calling me non stop.

I then got a text from Aaron and decided to answer.

A- Skylar we are really worried we are on our way to Seattle stay safe

S- Im at the hotel

A-SKYLAR!

S- AARON!

A- are you ok?

S- yeah im fine, i just checked in and my room is HUGE!

A- ok stay in the hotel until we get there

S- ok bye

A-bye

I layed my phone on my bed and walked out to the balcony. It was so pretty.

I was watching the city for a while till my stomach started to growl.

I remebered I havent eaten since last night and it is almost dinner time.

I called room service and ordered a small cheese pizza with a fruit salad.

Sorry but fruit is the death of me.

I walked over to my phone and picked it up.

I looked through my contacts when I stopped at my bestfriend Lysa.

I texted her.

S- Hey

L- Hey! how are you?

S- good, hows school?

L- its fine Erica is being a bitch and we had Mrs. O'Connel for a substitude.

S- wow im sorry for you :(

L- you should be

S- yeah yeah, now tell me about erica why is she being a bitch?

I knew Erica was being a bitch before I left but she must have done more shit.

L- well you know how hannah had a knee brace?

S- yeah

L- Well she said it was fake and then she always lies about stuff.

S- yeah I noticed she was doing that before I left and she always lies and is a try hard

Yeah it is mean to say stuff like that but it is true

L-I know right! have to go dinner bye

S- bye

Speaking of dinner there was a knock on my door. I walked over to it making sure it was the room service guy before I opend the door.

I opened the door and he handed me my food.

"Thank you" I said and shut the door.

While I ate my pizza and fruit I had a old disney episode marathon and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...
8.6K 314 36
Not knowing what it's like to have a family, thirteen year old Rachel gets adopted by 5sos and is thrown in at the deep end. Fans don't accept the...
1.7K 5 100
A 17 year old girl moves from her home country, New Zealand, and tries to start a new life. But memories from her past start coming back when she mee...
4.7K 65 20
do I get away from my so called kidnappers? Read it to find out what happens