Alpha's Little Luna ~ In Rewr...

By angeliclizzy

Xavier Daniels was the son of the Alpha. He would take over the pack once he turned 18. He wanted to find wh... More

A Few changes from the original
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (rewrite)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~ The Fight.
~Chapter 5~ Mates? Oh hex no.
~Chapter 6~ No way.
~Chapter 8~ Plan Gone Wrong
~Chapter 9~ I Don't Need You
~Chapter 10~ Begining
~Chapter 11~ Not safe.
~Chapter 12~ The Prince Is Coming
~Chapter 13~ Party Night
~Chapter 14~ Silver Stake
~Chapter 15~ In Trouble
~Chapter 16~ The Wave of Heat.
~Chapter 17~ Mated
~Chapter 18~ Forgotten.
~Chapter 19~ Fights then Fights Again.
~Chapter 20~ Trying to Deal With Our Problems?
~Chapter 21~ "People Change."
~Chapter 22~ "I hate this piece of plastic"
~Chapter 23~ "I would kill you, but i dont wanna get killed for killing you."
~Chapter 24~ "Love, Chris."
~Chapter 25~ So Many Questions
~Chapter 26~ What Happend That Day
~Chapter 27~ Story Time and Delta Demoted
~Chapter 28~ Death Sentance
~Chapter 29~ Life Goes On
~Chapter 30~ A Beautiful Gift Comes at A Great Price
• SEQUEL •
Hey Guys!!
Updating Schedule
Hospital
Annoncements!!
HELP

~Chapter 7~ Teenage Run Away

17.5K 484 9
By angeliclizzy

(Lacey's POV)

Today's gonna suck.... I walked in the school with Maria at my side. I've barely talked since yesterday. I sigh walking towards my locker as I face a happy looking Adam. "Get a way from my locker" I said. "That's no way to treat my beta and bestfriend now is it" I heard my mates voice annoyingly say. "I don't care." I said "you will care" he said lowly. "I'm don't care. Xavier" I spat, he sighed angrily. The bell rang. I walked to first hour dreading the seconds...

*After First hour*
I walked to my locker the hallways were empty because My math teacher held me after. I opened my locker I put my stuff in and step back to shut it. But someone else did, I turned and saw Chris smirking. "Chris you scared me!" I punched his arm, "you get scared to easily," he shook his head and grabbed my hand. I jumped on his back "where we going?" I laughed "Your ditching and were spending the day togther" he said "yay!" I yelled in happiness holding on to Chris.

(XAVIERS POV)
It was lunch, my mate wasn't here since first hour. Shadows mad, and so am I. I don't like my mate running of. Her bother came up to me with her vampire friends and the other werewolf one. I stood up "have you seen your sister" I asked "no we were just going to ask you, they think she ditched but she'd never." He said "we. I have to look for her" I said to them and my pack. I walked out my pack and her friends following. "Let's go to the office real quick I need a word with my father." I said I'm gonna check the footage. I walked into the office and staff and other wolfs bow their head. I walk right to my dad's office I open the door "dad we got a problem I need to see the hallway footage." I said "son what is it this time" he asked "it's my mate I can't find her" I said he laughed and shook his head "she's just like her mother" he said. He lead me to the camera room, I typed in the code and fast forwarded to after 1 hour. What I saw made I and shadow go crazy. I saw my mate with that guy. I growled enraged chimes extended. I walked out, and out of the school, my pack following. I followed my Mates sent trying to hold back shadow I changed into my midnight black wolf. Oh my mate better hope I never find her. Because then nothing will stop shadow and I.

(Lacey's POV)
I was hanging out in the woods with Chris. I was in my gray wolf form him in his dark brown wolf form. He chased me then tackled me, he bit my ear playfully. I got him off me and ran again. Him tackling me again I growled playfully. I heard a big growl from behind us it was from a alpha Chris got off me and got in a protective stance. The midnight wolf growled really loudly.
"Come here. Now" Shadow growled in my head.
"No, I want a day away!" I argue through mind link.
"Come here before you make me kill him!" He yelled in my head.
"No." I replied, well I don't think shadow was to happy with my anwser because he tackled Chris.....

-----------------------------
Short but I love you all thank you for reading 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 52 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...
2.3M 92.9K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

406K 15.6K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
4.2M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...