Memoirs of a Broke B*tch

By albgotwords

here's me whining about sh*t I can probably change, but won't cuz it's more fun to write about it. More

Back to School Shenanigans
Embarrassing Stories
It Begins
(Insert Eye Roll Emoji Here.)
Forreal, Though
WTF
My Stories
I'm Skressed.
Narcissist?
Self-Help
:)
You Know The Drill
The Most Savage Things I've Done
Life, WTF R U DOING?
Sun-dried Orange Voters PSA
Excuse me while I throw a tantrum
I'm Lowkey Scrooge McDuck
Uh, well..
LMAO
LMAO (Take 2)
OMG ALB PAY ATTENTION
what I hate pt. 1
First World Problems
Issa Long One ;)
Dream Collection FAIL (or nah?)
Dream Collection #2
HOES ARE GETTING PAID NOW????
Ugh.
Another Dream/Summer Job/NSFW
Fine People Problems
Rambling
I.D. Channel
Bruh
Sims FreePlay
Favorite Lesbian Webseries UPDATE
DON'T TELL ME HOW I SHOULD FEEL ABOUT RACISM
School is Here to Stress Me Out Again
really short quip about pets
let's talk religion a lil bit/Houston
short lil quip about the N word
"I Don't Agree With Your Lifestyle"
I am delightful AF/ EXPOSED???!?!
Lowkey, I Might Want The Fair One
LOWKEY GLAD I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS
NEW SHIT TO TALK ABOUT
DID I JUST... THROW A PARTY?? (HELLA LONG STORY)
First Time Learning Things
It's been 84 Years
Happy New Year, Hoes!
Just One Small Detail
Let's Play Another Game of.. EXAMINE!! THAT!! MEME!!
random af
funny moment of the day
How My Writing Hobby Helped Me Slay
23.
is this strange?
Dear People, You Don't Need a Damn AR-15 Rifle.
HI, HOES!!!
(Delayed) Graduation Blues
You don't like Black Women?
Bish, whet?
SHOOK (x345)!!!
Senior Year Take Two
Fall Semester Over/ Dream
Three More Short & Weird Dreams
The List, Revisited lol
Hey, Wig.
It Was Not A Hot Girl Summer
How Hannibal Buress Cockblocked Me
Sugary Ass Bathroom
So Lonely (Akon voice)
Honestly, Truly, the Ghetto
Yes, Girl, Another Dream
Grad School Chronicles (GSC) : After Hours
My Thoughts on American Graffiti
Sadderday 😂 (Update)
I'm Baaaack 😊
You Already Knowww *Big Freedia Voice*
Just the Tiniest Bit Shook
hi.
irritation nation
IOENO
LAWL
It's Been 84 Years.... *stares into distance*

Schoolin' Life

39 1 0
By albgotwords

Hey, wigs. Long time no see. I think the last time I wrote something was.... October, maybe? Early November? I don't know. So, since I've written last, I'd switched over to a whole 'nother job and ended up coming back home. So, I worked at one job for awhile and applied for another. I had written the boss a note like "hey, I started a job at this other company and so I can't be as available as before" and after that note I didn't get put back on the schedule lmfao. Does that count as being fired? Anyway, turns out I should have just stayed at the one job because the other job only hired us for Black Friday. Bitch if it was all that, what was the point in asking when the fuck I would be available? I had been there like twice before Black Friday, and then they hit me and my sister up saying they let go of all the newest hires--- and it was quite a few of us. Does that count as being fired? Did I get fired twice in a month? Who knows. I mean, the lady offered to be a reference should I apply to another one of their stores. Whatever the case may be, I'm not saying shit on any new applications. 

Speaking of applications, I was sure I would keep working throughout the year. I can't remember if I mentioned being accepted in to school. I know I said something about applying. What had happened was they had accepted me literally weeks before I made it a point to check my spam folder. I was surprised and annoyed that an official letter of acceptance had made its way to a spam folder. They should fix that. But anyway, boom. I got accepted and after almost not making it here, I DID wind up moving here. So, here I am, a new graduate student at a hearing university.

When I tell you my nerves were fried by the time I had stepped foot on this campus, I mean that shit. This is a whole new environment for me. I was not used to not feeling stifled by my lack of knowledge of the language cuz it's the language I've been using my whole life. After five fucking years, I was back to what I know. But it still feels kind of surreal. On top of registering that, I had to once again show my face around the campus. And as I've said already, I have a pretty noticeable birth defect. Most people have given me more than one glance, but no reactions have been too bad. Earlier I think this guy had something to say but I was on the phone with my sister. And while I kind of overthought about that whole thing for a while, I had to remember that I will continue to get all kinds of reactions for the rest of my life. Even if he was referring to something else, or maybe catcalling (LOL), I would get all kinds of looks, and sometimes they will be negative. Besides this guy would never have a chance in hell with me, anyway-- gay or not lmao.

Another thing I have to keep reminding myself is I'm older than most of these people on campus and in my dorm. Oh yeah, my old ass lives on campus. I live too far away from home to commute and even if I didn't, I kind of wanted to experience life in a dorm in a mainstream setting. Thus far, almost everything is the same, except I don't hesitate on asking whatever I need to ask. Before, I'd leave the roommates to do any communicating lmao. Y'all..... I'm finna be 25 like shit. Bitch, what? I'm 25 with a bachelor's degree, currently in grad school and still feel behind. I need to write this shit on the wall so I can stare at it and know I'm a bad bitch. And one way of walking in the light of a bad bitch is to completely disregard the opinions of others when it comes to you, right? I'm ALMOST there. Almost. I think I'll be fully there soon.

Right now I have three classes. They're all okay. I think so far I like my Educational Research class best. The professor is awesome but he kinda had me a lil shook. He said he intended to have one of the other classes I'm taking as a prereq to his class. He basically was like "it's gon' be a bit of a challenge". But I was confused, though. He was referencing a stats class. What the fuck does stats have to do with finding information? All Mr. Sir is doing is giving us math formulas and problems and making us do them. Thus far it's cool. What the fuck does this have to do with anything lmao. I gotta know how to solve specific formulas to write papers? Girl, okay. Oh, and I cannot shut the fuck up. In class, that is. When I was in undergrad, I would say the least that I could get away with and be done. Now, I just be expanding on everything when ain't nobody ask for all that. I'm not the social butterfly and all that but I already feel freer than before. I'm shook, but free, doe. Y'know? No. Oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 27
Just a 18 year old talking about things in my life because talking to people is very uncool and I can't fucking take keeping it in anymore. Everythin...
336 0 34
ALL THINGS THAT HAPPENED ARE REAL. THIS IS NOT FICTION. A diary documenting my final year of high school. Recently life has become this very strange...
An Outlet By PFD

Non-Fiction

1K 5 100
This piece of writing is mostly for myself. I want this to act as my journal. I've always tried to see life from others' perspective. I think it's ti...
322 0 18
this is the story about my life sorta. i have always hated my life so im writing it but with my own twists and turns. a lot of it will be the truth t...