UIRYS Book II: Manoban Thing

By ManduLimario

Family life of Lisa Manoban and Jennie Kim Manoban together with their children ❤ More

Chapter 1: They're back
Chapter 2: Sneak
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Stranger
Chapter 5: Baby
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Out
Chapter 9: Drunk
Chapter 10: Scary
Chapter 11: Travel
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Secrets
Chapter 14: Fight
Chapter 15: Mad
Chapter 16: Sweet
Chapter 17: Message
Chapter 18: Visitor
Trailer
Chapter 19: Celebration
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: V
Chapter 22: V and L
Chapter 23: Dismiss and Fight
Chapter 24: Argument
Chapter 25: Play
Chapter 26: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 27: Vacation
Chapter 28: Vacation II
Chapter 29: Meet
Chapter 30: Question
Chapter 31: Family
Chapter 32: Last day
Chapter 33: Office Fight
Chapter 34: Broke
Chapter 35: Leave
Chapter 36: Pain
Chapter 37: Offer
Chapter 38: Skyler
Chapter 39: Back
Chapter 40: Better
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Lucky
Chapter 43: Fun
Chapter 44: Fake
Chapter 45: Only one
Chapter 46: Confrontation
Chapter 47: Store
Chapter 48: Alone time
Chapter 49: Visit
Chapter 50: Mall
Chapter 51: Sick
Chapter 52: Sick II
Chapter 53: Sick III
Chapter 54: Plan
Chapter 55: Trip
Chapter 56: Camping I
Chapter 57: Danger
Chapter 58: Worried
Chapter 59: On Fire
Chapter 60: Mission
Chapter 61: Arrest
Chapter 62: Laundry
Chapter 63: Mess
Chapter 64: Soon
Chapter 65: News
Chapter 66: Greet
Chapter 67: Problems
Chapter 68: Group
Chapter 69: Told
Chapter 70: Joy
Chapter 71: Farm
Chapter 72: Rude
Chapter 73: Fun time
Chapter 74: First time
Chapter 75: Unexpected moment
Chapter 76: War
Chapter 77: Flashback
Chapter 78: Big Trouble
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80: Market
Chapter 81
Chapter 82: Past years
Chapter 83: Grande Festa (1)
Chapter 84: Grande Festa (2)
Chapter 85: Grande festa (3)
Chapter 86: Coming Home
Chapter 87: Arrival
Chapter 88: Tasks
Chapter 89: Lisa
Chapter 90
Chapter 91: Plans for her
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: Sorry
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: Check up
Chapter 97: Shopping
2 years
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176

Chapter 128

49.2K 1.1K 881
By ManduLimario

Two days passed since the Manobans arrived in their home. For the passed two days, nothing happened really special. Lisa visited the company while Jennie take over in taking care of their kids. Lisa and her friends bought some clothes for the upcoming reunion, they lasted for only two hours picking their attire unlike Jennie and her group that consumed 4 to 5 hours, not to mention that they will bring only three bags of clothes and tons of make ups.

"Any idea about the decorations?" Jennie asked their housemaid about the Christmas decorations, they're in the garden and planning to put some lights on it.

"Maybe we can shape the shrubs to make it look good" The main suggested.

"That's a great idea. Can you do it? Or we need to call a gardener?" Jennie asked.

"Maybe we should call someone Ma'am"

Jennie bob her head. The Christmas is coming and they will probably spend it in Korea since the reunion will be on December 23. She took out her phone and call someone, as soon as she ended the call she help the maids to fix the lights and other decorations.

"Can you please wake Lisa up? It's already 10:30 am" Jennie commanded the other one.

"Sure Ma'am" She bow her head and proceed inside the house.

The kids are in the playroom so it's really peaceful. Lisa overslept because she played her mobile games until 3 am, she just stopped from playing when Jennie woke up because of the light of her phone under the duvet, she's trying to hide from Jennie but she failed. A one glare from her made Lisa stop and she cuddle Jennie to sleep that's why she's still sleeping even though it's passed 10.

Their bed is kinda messy because Lisa sleep restless. Pillows are all over the bed and floor while the duvet is hanging on the bed. The tall girl was lying flat on the bed while snoring.

"Ma'am Lisa?" The maid open the door and peek inside "Ma'am Lisa"

Lisa heard it and her forehead wrinkled, she moved a bit and hug the pillow beside her.

"Ma'am. Mrs. Jennie is looking for you"

Lisa didn't even flinch or move, she just open her eyes for few second and close it again.

"Ma'am"

"5 minutes" She said.

The maid close the door and let Lisa sleep in peace. Looks like this Lady doesn't have any plan to wake up after five minutes.

While everyone is busy, there's this little guy who's holding a phone, named Skyler. He's carrying Lisa's phone since earlier and opening every applications he saw, looking for the best game.

"V!" Lauren called him and trying to take the phone from him but Skyler extended his arm to stop him "Baby" She blabber, asking for her turn.

Skyler got up from his motorbike and open the door to head on Lisa's room to ask for a game. He's busy looking at it when he didn't notice the toy on the floor, he's getting nearer on the stairs and room when he trip over it.

His lips landed straight on the floor and the phone slip from his hand and stumbled down on the stairs which made it broken. He kneel and touch his lips while looking at the phone.

"Oh Man" He mumbled, he felt the pain on his lips as it's bleeding. He cried because of the blood and the phone. He got up and proceed inside Lisa's room "Dadaaa~"

He stop beside Lisa and cry out loud which made Lisa awaken.

"Here we go again" Lisa groan and took the pillow above her head, she pressed it on her ear so she won't hear Skyler's cry.

"Dadaaaa~" He cry mute while holding his mouth.

Lisa turn her side to get away from Skyler "Call Mommy" She mumbled.

Skyler didn't stop and continue crying. He's trying to speak but no words came out from his mouth. He took his deepest breath before he release another loud cries.

Lisa sigh and checked her son, as soon as she glance at him, her eyes widened because of the drops of blood on his chin.

"What happened?" She went alarmed and rummage through her bedside table to look for a tissue "Tell me what happened Skyler"

She wipe the blood and carry him right away. She went inside the bathroom and wash Skyler's mouth.

"What happened?"

"Dada I accidentally dropped your phone when I tripped over near the stairs" He reported.

"What?" She surprisingly said "You shouldn't play near the stairs. What if you fall down without someone noticing you? Where's Daehan?"

She maybe a little bit upset because her phone is broken but she couldn't do anything because it's already done. What's important to her is nothing happened to Skyler. It's making her mad knowing that no one is looking after him.

"Stop crying. It's fine" She said and put him down "Stay here first"

Lisa proceed outside and look downstairs, it processed through her mind that every important files and contacts are in her phone. She massage her temple and heave a sigh.

"Oh No my game.. " Lisa uttered and walk downstairs to pick it up, it went broke seriously.

She lean on the railings first and stares at her phone. She keeps on exhaling deep breaths because of frustration. She walked upstairs to take Skyler.

"Stay in the playroom, okay?" She told and open their playroom.

"Dada" Lauren said and lifted her arm to take her "Yabu"

"I love you too" She carry the two and kiss both of them.

Daehan cling on Lisa's leg which made her keep on her place. She put down the two and spare a time to play with them even only few minutes.

"I'll take a shower first, okay? Daehan look after the two, you hear me?"

"Yes Dada"

Lisa kiss them on their heads before she proceed in their room. She can feel the pain on her head because lack of sleep. She took clothe in their cabinet and took a shower for about 10 minutes.

"Aahh. I don't have cellphone to play" Lisa said while looking through the mirror, she's devastated.

She storm out of the room and searched for Jennie. She heard some noise in the garden and found Jennie helping the maids. She can't feel any hunger because of the bad news from Skyler.

"Good Morning" Lisa said and kiss Jennie on the cheeks.

"It's really late" Jennie uttered "Do you wanna eat? I will cook for you"

Lisa shook her head and pouted her lips "Not in the mood to eat"

"Why?" Jennie asked, she stop from checking the plastics full of decorations and look at her wife "Are you sick?"

Lisa shook her head again "Something happened" She replied.

"What?" Jennie feels so nervous because Lisa is too serious.

"My phone was broken because of Skyler. He accidentally dropped it on the stairs while I was sleeping"

Instead of showing her sympathy, she showed her gummy smile and her eyes twinkle.

"That's a dream come true for me" She flashes a grin "It's a good news"

Lisa knitted her eyebrows "Seriously? I have a lot of important files in that phone and wouldn't be transfer because it's now broke" She complain.

Jennie didn't even feel worried and shrugged her shoulder "Files or the game you played?"

Lisa didn't speak and just pouted her lips. Jennie shook her head in disbelief and rolled her eyes. She went back checking the decorations and count it.

"You better help me rather than thinking about your nonsense games" Jennie said.

"It's not nonsense" Lisa disagreed.

"Are you an addict?" Jennie asked her in disbelief, it's early in the morning yet it looks like the two will argue again.

Lisa rolled her eyes and make face when Jennie turn her back again.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Lisa asked.

"No good morning kiss for you because you woke up late" Jennie rejected.

"Tsss" Lisa hissed "You're just sweet if we're making love or you are at fault"

Jennie turned her head to see her, she got up from the grass and cling on Lisa's neck to kiss her lips. The latter didn't move and playing hard to get.

"Tsk. Get off me" She tried to parted their body.

"Such a baby" Jennie chuckle and pinch Lisa's nose "Smile now"

"I'm not in the mood" Lisa back away and look at the garden.

Jennie crossed her arms and give her a dagger look "So you're throwing your irritation from your phone to me? You're unbelievable" She said.

Jennie is about to turn her back and ignore Lisa's presence when Lisa hug her and kiss her neck a lot of times.

"I'm just kidding" Lisa titter and hug her so tight "I love you baby"

"Get off me"

Lisa cracked up and didn't let her go. She sway their body while doing a back hug, ignoring all the helper in front of them. Jennie can't contain the butterflies inside her stomach, she unconsciously smile on the sudden act and let Lisa pampered her by showering kisses all over her cheeks and neck.

"Ah! Hun.. We will have a meeting later" Lisa let go of Jennie's waist.

"Meeting?"

"I mean, Wendy asked for a favor about Joy last night. I don't know what is her plan so we have to help her" Lisa explained.

Jennie inclined her head "Okay? What time will you go home?"

Lisa's eyes narrowed "I'm still here yet you're asking what time I will be home? It's not obvious that you will miss me" She proudly said.

"No. So I'm ready to throw your clothes outside if you didn't come home on the exact time" Jennie uttered and flashes a grin.

"Maybe before dinner" Lisa smile a bit and wiggle her eyebrows "You can be my dinner"

Jennie hit her stomach that cause her to wince in pain "Buy me a watermelon and strawberries, I'm craving for it"

Lisa flashes a grin and rub Jennie's belly that left a confusion to the latter.

"Hello baby. You want watermelon?" Lisa said and lean on Jennie's belly, pretending that there's a baby inside her wife.

Jennie smack her head "Just go. You're getting crazier, maybe because of your mobile games" She teased.

Lisa laugh "I'm just practicing for the 4th baby.. If ever" She blabber.

"In your dreams" Jennie chuckle, her cheeks tainted in red "Just go before I change my mind"

Lisa cracked up and pinch Jennie's cheeks "Okay watermelon for you but as soon as I come back home, I wanna taste your watermelon" She jokingly said.

Jennie is ready to throw the balls to Lisa but the latter just run away from her while laughing for teasing Jennie. She run upstairs to take her wallet and car keys. She didn't thought of saying Good bye to the kids because for sure they will ask to come with her.

"Dadaaaaaa"

Lisa stop from opening the main door when she heard Skyler's voice. She heave a sigh before she turn around to face him, he's upstairs and looking down at her.

"Yes Baby?"

"Where are you going? Can I come with you?" He asked while gripping on the railings.

"I'm just here in the garage, Gonna check if our car is still working" She lied and tried to convince him.

"It looks you're going somewhere" He said.

Lisa purse her lips and think about something "Can you get my black card in your room, I forgot to bring it" She ordered.

"I will go with you!"

"Okay just search for my card first"

"Don't leave or else.. " Skyler slit his neck by his thumb and pointed his two fingers from his eyes to Lisa, telling her that he's watching her.

"Okay sir" Lisa said and lean on the door, pretending that she's willing to wait.

Skyler run inside their room to look for it, he got fooled. Lisa quickly run outside and step inside her car. She drive her car outside the gate while Skyler is looking for it, for sure he can't find it because it's inside Lisa's wallet.

----

Wendy's P. O. V.

I called my friends for a meeting about Joy, I was thinking about surprising her this reunion. I don't know what gotten to my mind but I want to prove to her that I am serious. The process is too slow for me, I don't know if we're dating or not because she looks not interested with me.

I called everyone through their phone but only Lisa is not answering. I called Jennie to ask and she told me that she's on her way.

I saw Seulgi and Jimin coming inside the coffee shop, they're laughing over something. What's new? We're always like this. Searching on something that can make us laugh so hard.

"What's up stupid" Seulgi asked for a high five before she took her seat.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Jisoo will be late, I heard how Chaeyoung yelled at her through the phone" I laugh as I remember when Chaeyoung shouted at Jisoo for over cooking the food.

"Oh here's Lisa!" Seulgi pointed.

"Hey Lucifer!" We greeted her and exchange high fives to each other.

"What's up Children of Satan" She said and pull her chair beside me "So what's the plan?"

"I still don't know. Any ideas?" I asked them.

"Bitches!" Jisoo shouted when she entered the coffee shop, ignoring the people inside. She sit beside Seulgi and showed her genuine smile.

"What's up with you? As far as I remember, Chaeyoung was yelling at you earlier" I teased.

"Let's not talk about it and start with your plans" She chuckle.

We exchanged different kinds of ideas, sounds like we're in a company meeting for a new product. We ordered different kind of foods but Lisa was busy eating and not even care about our ideas.

I was about to speak when my phone rings. I quickly look at it and saw My future wife's caller ID. I smile widely and told them to shut up before I answer it.

"Sssshhh. Joy is calling!" I said in excitement.

They shut their mouth and waited for me to answer it. They stop even from moving and stares at me.

"Hello? Wen?"

"Oh My Joy! What's up?"

Lisa almost choke when she heard how I called Joy, she's drinking her frappe.

"Just asking where are you.. Are you busy?"

"Yeah somehow. We're in the meeting.. Why? Where are you?"

"I'm.. I'm at home"

I was about to speak when Lisa lean forward on the phone.

"Aaah. Wendy~ Faster please~" Lisa moan through the phone.

My eyes widened in shocked, they laugh at her. I shoved her face away from the phone but she force herself to get nearer.

"Who's that Babe? Oh God, you're so good~ Aahh~"

"What?"

"No.. I mean it's.. Oh God" I didn't finish my sentence when Lisa touch my thigh that made me flinch. "Hello? Joy?"

They cracked up when Joy ended the call. Every people inside is looking at us. Their faces are somewhat tainted with red because of too much laughter.

"Look what you've done!" I yelled at them

"It's payback time!" The three shrugged and said in unison.

I sigh and lean on the chair while watching them "Go. Laugh as much as you want idiots" I said in irritation.

"Where is she? Why did she call?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know? She told me that she's at home" I replied.

They stop from laughing and went on silence, they're busy eating their food but Seulgi and Lisa keep on glancing on each other that cause them to laugh again. I can't with them. Seulgi cough so hard when the cake stuck in her throat.

Jisoo looked outside whie sipping her frappe when she suddenly choke as well. She tap her chest and hit Lisa's arm.

"Close your damn mouth" Lisa shoved her hand, instead of covering her mouth, she cough right on Lisa's face that made us laugh.

Jisoo pointed outside and tried to speak "Joy" She uttered.

"Joy? What about Joy?" I asked.

Jisoo clear her throat "I saw Joy.. Look at that direction" She said.

We all looked across the street, our eyes widened when we saw her waiting for the vehicle to stop from moving so she can cross the street.

"Who's that guy??" Jimin said.

She told me that she's in her home but look, she's with that guy again. It breaks my heart that she lied at me.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

186K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
30.9K 1.3K 20
Life series of Jisoo and Jennie Kim's little Family.
137K 2.3K 21
The Kim Family got backup and for saving their business Mr Kim agree for marry he's both daugther to Manoban Family and Prak Family. I am so sorry...
201K 3.9K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...