Dabi is Touya Oneshots

Galing kay rowan_tree

πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ these are one shots that revolve around the Dabi is Touya... Higit pa

introduction
Age Reversal
Split Up
Child
"I left him with you. Now Im ready to answer."
"I left him with you now Im ready to answer." Part 3
angels
to summon the dead
time loop
my name is....
please read
my phone is fixed!!
traitor
peak at the future
a funeral
dreaming
mental quriks 101
goodbye
goodbye part 2
goodbye part 3
cut scenes
kidnapped
i have a theory
Tα–‡α‘Œα—΄ α’α‘Œα”•TIα‘•α—΄
flash drives
dear old dad
Tα•Όα—΄ α‘Žα—΄α—― Tα–‡α‘Œα—΄ α’α‘Œα”•TIα‘•α—΄
we're family
rant
Who the f*ck is Touya?
online class
online class 2.0
changes
NEW STORY AND AN OFFER
dear hacker
Seer

"I left him with you, now Im ready to answer Part 2

5.8K 190 121
Galing kay rowan_tree

part 2/3

The Next Day....

I didn't sleep at all least night. My brain feels like mush as I call Eijiro.

"Hey Todo! What's up?"

"I need help with something. Come over as soon as you can please?"

"Sure. I'll head over as soon at Katsuki gets up."

"See you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and make a bowl of cereal. I eat slowly. My muscles are weak and again, my brain feels like mush. My head starts to dip and my neck snaps back up. I want to sleep so badly. I have no idea what to do with the kid. I rummage through the bag and found a toy for him. Or was a stuffed bird. He looked at me weirdly. A baby was judging me. How lovely. I gave him the bird and he was playing with it well within my eye range. His eyes look sad. Lost. I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

"Hey buddy."

Kyoshi looks at me.

"Want to play airplane?"

He looks intrigued. I swoop him up and 'fly' him through the air. He laughs and makes noise.

"zzzooommmm!"

I laugh and pretend to drop him. He laughs
even harder. I lightly toss him in the air and catch him. His little baby laughter fills up the whole room.

A chime from the door makes me stop and hold him normally. I causally walk to the door and open it. Standing there is a very confused Eijiro.

"Who's kid is that?"

"I'll explain everything. Come in please."

He does and I go grab the note Touya left. I give it to him and he reads it.

"You have to take care of your nephew until your supposedly dead brother comes back?"

"Yeah."

"I remember my teacher using him as an example of horrific quirk overuse. He's supposed to be dead."

I take a short breath in. 

"Yeah. People use him as an example for overuse. Endeavor encouraged it."

"Sorry bro. Anyways, you need help. If you're not sure about the kid actually being related to you I'll order a DNA testing kit online."

I nod my head.

"Thanks Eijiro."

"No problem. I'll order the kit now. Do you want same day delivery?"

"Yeah."

He goes on his phone and orders the kit. Kyoshi grabs my shirt.

"air zoom!"

I chuckle before flying him around again. Eijiro is smirking. His sharp teeth on full display.

"What's so funny?"

"You and Katsuki are very alike. You act all tough and strong but you're really softies."

"Only for kids." I mumble.

"That's what they all say. I remember when Kat and I were dating in high school and he said he never wanted kids. It didn't mean much until I found out I was pregnant. I was so scared to tell him. But, when I did, he literally looked like he internally melted."

I smile at him.

"I could never have kids of my own. I've never wanted to."

"Did you hear about Hawks?"

"Yeah, I watched the news and all the information."

"They said on the autopsy that he was 3 months pregnant. He was going to have a kid. Probably with Dabi. Imagine that."

"Is it really that hard to believe? They were in love."

"Your right. I shouldn't judge. I had a kid with an angry pomeranian/hedgehog."

We look at each other before bursting into laughter. Kyoshi pulls on my shirt. He starts wailing loudly.

I give Eijiro a panicked look. I don't know what to do.

"He's just hungry Shoto. Don't look so scared. How old is he again?"

"The letter said five months."

"Is there any formula in the bag?"

I hand the screaming baby to him and go through the bag. My search is successful and I hand the box of formula to him. He inspects the box before sending me off to do it.

"Just read the back! Get a bottle from the bag too!"

I grab a bottle and carefully follow the instructions on the back. Once I finish making it I bring it to Eijiro. I hand it to him as he tries to coax the crying infant eat. He looks at the bottle confused before putting it is his tiny mouth.

"You hold him. If he's going to stay with you, you better get used to this."

I take Kyoshi from Eijiro and hold him. He looks at me with his big turquoise eyes and he looks so calm and gentle. He's just an innocent soul in all of this mess. It almost makes me want to beat Touya to a pulp for leaving him. But, in a way, I'm grateful. I get to be Uncle Shoto. Not exactly a dad which I don't mind what so ever.

This is going to be one hell of an adventure.

8 Years Later.....

"Come on Kyoshi! We need to leave!"

"Coming Uncle Sho!"

I grab my backpack and put some of my action figures into it. Once they're all packed I rush downstairs.

"There you are! Uncle Eijiro and Katashi are waiting."

"What about Uncle Kat?"

"He had an emergency at work. He'll be back later."

"Okay! I brought my action figures so Katashi and I can have a battle! Maybe Mako will play too!"

"Alright. Hop in the car."

I jump in and buckle myself in. Uncle Sho gets in and starts the car. He starts driving and asking me about school.

"What did you learn in school yesterday?"

"Dragons."

"Your class was learning about dragons?"

"I was learning about dragons. I don't know what they were doing."

Uncle Sho smirks in the mirror and I smile at him.

"Make sure you pay attention in class Kyoshi. I barely payed attention and I almost paid the price for it."

"Did my dad do good in school?"

"I think he did. You would have to ask Uncle Natsuo or Aunt Fuyumi. I was to little to remember stuff like that."

"Okay! I'll ask them at dinner tomorrow."

Every other week Uncle Natsuo and Aunt Fuyumi come over for a dinner and they ask me about my life and what's going on. I ask them about their lives and stuff like that. I always have a fun time. They're so interesting!

I've never met Enji though. Uncle Sho refuses to let me anywhere near him. I'm grateful for that. He was in jail for a couple years for child abuse. Then, he got out on appeal. I think. I only half listen to Uncle Sho. He drones on, and on, and on forever! It's exhausting to listen to. Don't tell him I said that! The car stops and I rush to get out.

"Slow down before you hurt yourself."

"Sorry. I just really really want to play with Katashi!"

"That's fine. Just slow down. You can't play if you're hurt."

"Okay!"

I slowly get out of the car and grab my backpack. Uncle Sho rolls his eyes and shuts the door behind me. I practically run to the front door and knock rapidly. I take a small step back and wait for the door to open. When it does a very eager Katashi is standing there.

"Hey Kyoshi!"

"Hi Katashi!"

He grabs my arm and pulls me inside the house and up the stairs. As soon as we get upstairs I throw open my backpack to reveal my new action figures.

"Your uncle got you the new Chargebolt figure! Lucky!"

"Thanks Katashi. Where's Mako?"

"She was at her friends house. She'll be back soon. What do little six year olds do?"

"Girly things."

I shudder and he laughs.

With Eijiro and Shoto

"Has Touya reached out yet?"

"No. I'm starting to think that he never will. We already know for a fact that Kyoshi is Touya' son."

"You could start looking for him yourself you know."

"The question is if I want to look for him. He said his life was to dangerous to raise Kyoshi. What could that possibly mean?"

Eijiro exhales and runs a hand through his hair.

"How's things going with Midoriya?"

Shoto blushes a light shade of pink and Eijiro laughs.

"Good. Things are going great."

"That's great man. You two look great together."

"Thanks Eijiro. I'll pick him up at 5?"

"Sounds good. I have to get Mako at 5:30."

"Got it. Bye Kyoshi!" Shoto calls up the stairs.

"Bye uncle Sho!"

Shoto waves to Eijiro as he leaves and get in his car. Eijiro sits at the dining room table and starts doing paperwork.

1 hour later......

BOOM!

Eijiro freezes before running full speed up the stairs to Kyoshi and Katashi. There is debris everywhere and dust floating in the air.

"Katashi?!" Eijiro yells. He runs into Katashi's room and see Katashi and Kyoshi holding each other and staring at something. Eijiro turns to look and is confronted with someone everyone thought was dead. Dabi.

Without thinking Eijiro runs over to the boys and stands in front of them with hardened skin.

"Dabi." He growls. "Get out of my house."

"Why should I little Red Riot?" He says in a taunting voice.

"Your fight isn't with innocent children."

"I'm not going to hurt the kids. Well, at least not the blonde one. The black haired one, not so much."

Katashi shrinks back even further behind his papa. Dabi laughs in victory.

"Dabi, what do you want?"

"My son back."

"Your son's not here?"

"Oh yes he is. Hello Kyoshi. I've missed you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.1K 291 30
These shots basically gives you a taste of the wild run of endless scenarios I've created in my head. πŸ‹β˜οΈ Vote for your favourite stories to see mor...
66.5K 579 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
74K 642 20
Bnha or Mha, no matter what you call it we love these characters. I saw other people do this so I was like....Instead of making a book for each indiv...