Lucifer's Missing Puzzle Piece

By freaking_witchy

AU - Lucifer is chosen by Satan as the ambassador of Gehenna to stop the war between demons and humans. Along... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

58 1 2
By freaking_witchy

It was a busy day at the mansion. Many people were running around when the sound of coughing was heard from the bedroom of the King of Light.

"Someone, help me!", Lucifer shouted.

The doctors and healer demons immediately stormed his room to give him treatments. The King of Light may have started to heal, but that didn't mean they were safe from critical situations. It was always better to be well-prepared.

"Damn, again? I thought his condition improved since Shizuka came for a visit", Iblis complained.

"Hush, Iblis! That's inappropriate. Lucifer does improved, but he can still be critical at times. That's why we have to stand by, so we can do something in case it happens", Azazel reprimanded her.

"And there comes the lady", Mephisto told them about Shizuka's arrival.

Shizuka stood on the front door when she was first arrived, and surprised with the sudden change of situation. She didn't think that the King of Light would be back in pain. "Hey, it must be Lucifer again, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. The doctors are doing their duties at the moment", Mephisto tried to calm her down.

"Please let me get inside! I have to see him!"

"For now, there's nothing you can do! Let's wait here until the doctors are done tending his condition", Beelzebub pulled her into his embrace. She was worried for Lucifer while she was wrapped in his arms.

It took the doctors and healers some time to help Lucifer calmed down from his coughing fit, but finally his deterioration symptoms had stopped; at least for now.

Shizuka saw the Demon Kings talking with them. She wasn't quite sure about what they were talking about, but it seemed that it was related with the King of Light's health.

"How is he?", she questioned in worry.

"So far, he has calmed down. His condition is still the same. Right now, Lucifer is sedated, so he's asleep", Egyn explained curtly. "Would you like to see him?"

Then she came inside of Lucifer's room, with Astaroth and his siblings stood near the door. Lucifer wore his breathing mask as he was asleep. His whitish skin was pale. From the sound of the heart beat detector, he was quite stable. She held his hand as she took her seat near his bed. Her heart was breaking with his condition. She was unable to thought of anything but possible ways to help him. His hand was cold when she put it closer to her cheeks. She drifted to sleep unknowingly while she waited for Lucifer to awake.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello. Who are you? I have never seen you around before."

"Who is she talking to, mom?"

"Don't get too close to her, dear. She's crazy."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi there. Do you want to play?"

"Shizuka, who are you talking with, honey?"

"There's an odd looking creature right here in my room. Can you see?"

"Okay. I believe you, honey. I can see it."

"What creature is it, mom?"

"That's a green man, one of the beings people are used to call as demons."

"I thought demons are scary."

"Not all of them are. Some of them are working well with humans. Some of them even acquired human-like appearances. Usually, those which looks like humans are very powerful, and their leaders are called as the Demon Kings."

"Really, mom? I wanna know more! I heard that people like me have talents to become an exorcist."

"They are. But becoming an exorcist need years of training. But, I can see that you have the talent."

"So many people called me crazy. What do you think?"

"No, you're not crazy. You have a gift, a talent of sight! But sometimes people are afraid of those like you. Sometimes they are afraid of things they don't understand. You are special, Shizuka. Whatever happens to you in the future, don't forget that you have something that will enable you to help people. Always be kind to others. Put this in your mind, your father and I will always love you."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Go away, you freak! We don't need you here!"

No, please! I just want to be friends!

"Look, she's talking to herself again. A witch."

"A crazy kid, from a crazy family. What a loser!"

Stop calling me that! I'm not a freak!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucifer was awakened when he felt someone hold his hand. He realized that Shizuka was asleep and mumbled. He unmasked himself of his breathing mask and caressed her cheeks gently as to take a look at her. It had been a couple times to saw her asleep beside him. She was so beautiful, even in her sleep, and he loved the peaceful look on her face every time she closed her eyes. Every time he looked at her, he forgot about his pain.

Shizuka yawned when he looked at her. She finally saw him smiled gently.

"Hello, Shizuka. Do you have a good sleep?"

"Lucifer! You finally awake!", she exclaimed. He chuckled when she hugged him tenderly. She knew how delicate his condition was, and she didn't want to risk on hurting him.

"I see that you are asleep beside me. You must be waiting for me to awake. I apologize for making you worry."

"I heard that you were in pain again, and just as I arrived here to see you. Lucifer, what's wrong with you earlier?"

"Something was wrong with my throat. I felt like it's irritated, and the wound was going to tear itself again. That's why I don't feel comfortable. I'm sorry that you saw me like this", he closed his eyes remembered the incident. Shizuka ran her hand over his messy hair, and she nodded. He saw her taking something from her satchel. It was a container filled with liquids. "What is this?"

"This is a potion I made for you. I know that this might not going to help much for slowing down the deterioration, but I hope this will eased your pain. Don't worry, it's made of herbs safe enough for demons."

"Thank you", he thanked her. He wanted to ask her something. It was related with her mumbling during her sleep, but he was afraid to hurt her feelings. "Shizuka, I heard that you were mumbling while you fell asleep. You must have an unpleasant dream."

"Yeah. I have this since you mentioned that you have nightmares. I think it's odd that I have it too. Sorry if you heard me talking when I was asleep."

Lucifer laughed softly. "Then we are related with each other closer than we thought. Do you want to talk about it?"

Shizuka suddenly became silent. She was having some doubts in mind. Actually, there was nothing much pleasant to tell about her dream. Hearing his question made her hesitated, but he had been honest to tell her about his past. Perhaps it would be fair enough if she did the same.

Lucifer became apprehensive. "Shizuka, are you okay? I'm sorry if my question bothered you."

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. Actually, I dreamed of my childhood, before we met."

Lucifer nodded. "Ah."

"I guess it might be fair if I told you about it, since you have told me about yours", Shizuka told him. "I know I told you that I have been able to see beings like you since I was a little. Well, at first, when I was about 2 years old, I saw spirits and started talking to them. I didn't know at the time that they are invisible to human naked eye. Hecate-sama herself have been watching over me since I was born, due to the contract made between her and my parents to keep me alive. She's like a second mother to me. Hecate... she was such a benevolent goddess. I can feel the love she has for me. She had becoming my guide for such a long time."

"I realized my sight was different than ordinary people when they thought that I was talking to myself, while I was talking to the spirits. I have to admit, I'm kind of estranged from other children, because of my family. Since then, they started taunting me. They called me a freak! An inhuman child! Is it wrong if I'm different? I just want to have friends."

Lucifer hugged her when she told her story further, "I questioned my parents if they can see them the same way I had. Apparently, I'm not alone. Almost everyone in my family can see them. Besides, we came from a long bloodline of priests and priestesses who are serving the deities of the old worlds since we first live in Greece and during our occasional travels to many places, even before we accepted Christianity as one of the major religions in our family. My parents told me that I'm special, and I have the talent to be an exorcist. They told me that the beings we saw were demons, and since then I became interested in your kind. Of course, other kids were still mocking me, but Reina, Tatsumi, and Tatsuya always accompanied me in secret despite being forbid by their parents. I even made friends with various demons. I remember the first demon that I befriended with was a green man, and she was so funny."

"Green men are usually friendly to humans, especially humans who love nature. What happened after that?", he laughed with her. He was glad that some of his kind were already started accompanying and befriended her even before he knew her.

"I also made friends with some other demons, like salamanders and hobgoblins. They even helped my parents and their familiars protected me from dangerous beings like ghouls. I was so afraid of those. My interest in you demons grew stronger after I knew there were other stronger demons that able to assume human form. That's where I heard about the Demon Kings. I keep on studying about you, and of course there were people thought that I won't succeed. They told me that I'm very stupid to think on being an exorcist. From my experience, I believe that peace is possible between humans and demons, since I made friends with your kin. Well, I'm glad I proved them wrong. I even met you and your siblings."

He felt warm hearing her delicate voice. "I'm pleased that you have managed to deal with your problems nicely. But, I'm still curious. What happened to Hecate afterwards? Since we met all those times, you almost never told me about her again."

Shizuka was silent, trying to find good words. "That's what confusing to me as well. I don't know why, but since we met, she appeared herself to me less often than before. I feel like she is only showing herself to me when you're not around. I don't know if she's keeping her distance from me, but I think perhaps she's not leaving me after all, since I can still sense her presence near me. Nevertheless, I feel like she's hiding, and I don't know from what, or... more like whom. But to be honest, I never thought in my entire life that I would meet you, Lucifer. And I guess you're right. We are related closer with each other than we thought," Shizuka looked at his handsome face. The King of Light could swear, he felt his heart beating faster due to their proximity.

"You will become a great exorcist, Shizuka Lovegood", he reassured her as he kissed the palm of her hands. "And I would be honored to work together with you."

She blushed deeply when he mouthed those words. She had lost count on thinking how many times did he praised her in such a high regard. She thought of nothing but her own feelings at the moment. Every time they were close to each other, she felt so good! But at the same time, she still thought of him as her friend. She still have to help him heal. Whatever happened to her feelings could be dealt later, as soon as Lucifer feel better. Soon, she was surprised when Lucifer hold her cheeks in his hands and put their faces closer to each other. Then, he kissed both of her cheeks.

Lucifer smiled seeing her flushed in front of him. He always felt prideful every time he succeeded in making her smile return. Of course, she wouldn't be her usual self without her beautiful smile. She needed someone to cheer her up, after all that happened to her. He did still struggle on healing himself, but he felt himself getting better when he made her happy. He couldn't assume that she started to fall in love with him, but he would try, started by returning the sweet smile on her face. Besides, he heard an interesting human saying, that love comes along with time. But, her words when Shizuka told him of Hecate's both sudden distancing from her since his arrival and the deity's occasional apparitions before her were still fresh inside his mind. She has no idea who Hecate truly is, does she?

He decided to think about it more thoroughly later. This was not the time to tell her anything about this, yet. "How about your nightmares? Are they still coming?", he asked her.

"Fortunately no. They are disappearing, the more often we spend our time together."

"I am glad to hear that", he replied while he held her hand.

Shizuka suddenly remembered something. "Oh my, I almost forgot! I have an English assignment!"

"What kind of assignment did you get?"

"Our teacher, Mrs. Aikawa asked us to find a drama. The genre is up to us, but we have to play them in front of class with our respective groups two days from now. I can't believe I forgot to find it."

He thought of the possible ways to help her. He remembered that he had vast collection of various books in his room. Perhaps this could work. "I have an idea. But first, can you help me to sit on my wheelchair?"

"Of course." She was getting excited. Shizuka always knew that Lucifer had various ways to help her. She was wondering of what did he have in store.

She helped him to get up from his bed. Then, she held his right elbow when he walked towards his wheelchair and sit down on it.

"Let me show you the way. I know the place probably contain something that can help you."

They finally went out of his room. Lucifer directed the way as she pushes the wheelchair around the mansion. They passed various rooms. She greeted Yukio that was reading his manga along the way.

"This mansion is spacious. Where are you taking us anyway?"

"It is a surprise. Be patient", he winked at her. He couldn't wait to show her the room he intended for her.

Finally, they stopped in front of a room. He used his telekinesis carefully to open the door. Shizuka was amazed by the sight inside. She couldn't believe that he had such a grand library!

"Lucifer, you have a library! I should have known you would have one! This is a paradise!", she exclaimed in admiration.

He laughed, "Actually this library belongs to Samael, but since I decided to stay here, he had agreed to give this library to me. You can find everything you need here. This is the place I wanted to show you. I know you haven't been to this room before, so consider this as your official introduction."

"Oh my God! Thank you so much, Lucifer!", she hugged him. They immediately went inside.

Lucifer saw her looking through all the books in their respective shelves. They were arranged according to years when they were published. She was fascinated.

"Oh my God, I will do everything to have these books. To Kill a Mockingbird? I can't believe that this one exist here! Bukowski, Plato, Arnold Toynbee, so many of them. Wow, you have Nietzsche!"

"You happen to read Nietzsche?", Mephisto inquired, as he and Astaroth suddenly appeared behind her.

"Oh, it's you guys. Actually, I do. I found some of his books to be interesting, despite his nihilistic views. I'm sorry for being noisy!", she was embarrassed. Sometimes her sense of curiosity overwhelmed her, especially in literatures.

"It's fine. We never thought you would come here. Lucifer must be taking you to this room, isn't it?", Astaroth questioned her.

"Yeah, I'm searching for books to help me work on my assignment. By the way Astaroth, I never thought you would be the type who like to read."

"Actually, I do. I like reading sometimes, and I read philosophy."

She was dumbfounded with Astaroth's words. "You probably have heard that Astaroth is related with rationalized philosophy and concepts, despite his brute attitude. He is actually clear minded, although it is regrettable that it doesn't appear in most cases", Mephisto explained, with a glare from the King of Rot.

"Oh, sorry I forgot about that! I'll continue looking for the books I needed. I hope you don't mind!"

"Of course. Please use this library to your heart's content. We would be glad to know that this room can be useful for you", Mephisto allowed her. He had a weird grin on his face, and Lucifer was fully aware that it was a kind of grin he usually has when he met humans with a desire for knowledge. He loved messing with curious humans. Lucifer glared at him, told both of them to get out. He didn't want her to be disturbed by his younger brothers' presences.

"I see that you are mesmerized with my collections. Sometimes my siblings come here to find references", Lucifer smiled at her.

"How long have you been collecting these books?"

"Since as far as I can remember. I am collecting books for so long, some of them are very old, but you can still read them in excellent conditions. My books are usually related with history and politics. But of course, I also collect many books with other themes. I like reading poetry."

She chuckled. Of course, he appreciated beauty, so he would read those literature. He would also be interested in world changes and things related with his mission. "What kind of book that you like, when it comes to politics?"

"I like Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince."

"I thought it's related with political power? To be honest, there are some things that I disagree with when it comes to preserve our positions. I don't like the idea if we have to do so by using any efforts and means necessary."

"Indeed, but what would you do if you must act as a leader? Of course, you would do anything for the best of your country. If you still want to rule a nation, you would have to use a good sense of efficiency and priority. Morality is important, but sometimes we must use any resources available to preserve stability of power and safety of the country. The existence of a country also relies on independent military resources of their own. Sometimes violence and the using of force are needed to sustain power and spread our influence to every aspect of the citizen lives with the already available regulations and institutions."

"I still don't like the sound of it. I would rather work with reliable people to sustain stability in leaderships. I would also consider every decision for the good of the citizens."

"Democracy can be a good option for most occasions, but I believe these methods are needed to be taken when it comes to chaotic situations inside the society. Such an idealistic way of thinking cannot be used in every circumstances. After the stability is obtained, then order can endure."

"But don't you think that it sounded so ambitious and egotistical? People would be disagreed with such methods", she argued with him.

"Even the most kindhearted ruler would do whatever it takes to preserve his position. Manipulation and propaganda would be use to convince their people and gain their trust even by means of patriotism."

"Lucifer, that's dictatorship! Don't tell me that this is your way to rule in Gehenna", she shouted at him. He only gazed at her without any expression or emotions and shrugged.

"Nevertheless, I still want to see people, both humans and demons living in peace equally. I'm still going to stand my points on those. I see you humans are pampered and ignorant, while we who are living in Gehenna are suffering from exile and starved. Such conditions are irrational and unjust. I'm sure you are agree with me."

She sighed. Of course, he would. Considering what happened to him in the past, he would develop such a cynical view. She decided to change the subject. Politics were too complicated to her, and some of the people were using dirty tricks. Also, from his words, he sounded not only like a dictator, but also a communist. He might be more generous compared to most of his own kind, but he would still retain his demonic natures, both stubborn and sometimes ruthless. "Then, what do you like when it comes to plays?"

"I read so many dramas, it's going to be hard for me to mention one of my favorites. Nevertheless, I appreciate the writings of you humans. Everyone has their own ways to express their admiration for beauty and wonders", he explained. "I have tried making some poems, but I cannot say that mine is good."

"I'm sure it will be good. Besides, you are the keeper of knowledge."

"You are flattering me. I appreciate it", he felt prideful of her praising. "If I may know, what is your favorite genre in dramas?"

"Just like most books I read. You know, romance", she answered. She was abashed by her choice of readings.

Lucifer laughed softly at her expression. "You don't have to be embarrassed with your answers. I can understand. So, do you plan to find a romantic drama for your assignment?"

"Yeah. Do you have any recommendations?"

"I do have", he responded. This could be a chance for him to started showing her his feelings. "I'm sure you are familiar with William Shakespeare. He wrote so many sonnets, poetry and dramas."

"Oh yeah! He's my favorite writer. I love reading Romeo and Juliette. I think it's very romantic. I have even watched the movies."

"Ah, understandable. But I think it's saddening to know what happened to the lovers in the end. It's tragic."

"Yeah, it was unfortunate for both of them. They fell in love, but their families got in their ways. I hope I wouldn't suffer the same fate if I fall in love with someone."

I would definitely hope the same, my maiden, he thought inside his head. "I have read some of his works. I have read Macbeth, and I think it's good. But, since you are looking for a romantic drama, I would recommend Othello."

"Is it good?"

"I just thought that you might like it. It's here", he pointed to one of the racks stored the literature. But just as one of them were going to take the book from its shelf, Lucifer and Shizuka's fingertips touched each other.

The simple touch of their hands brought a strange sensation to both of them. It felt like an electricity, spread across their bodies and left them curious. Both of them had holding each other's hands for so many times, but this sensation was different; it made them started craving for more of each other's touch.

Lucifer and Shizuka looked at each other for a long moment, they didn't realize that their hands were intertwined. Shizuka immediately gotten shy beneath his tender gaze. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you want to take it for me."

Deep in his heart, Lucifer was disappointed. The magic was gone between them. He wanted to savor the moment with her, but it seemed things happened otherwise. Nevertheless, he hid his feelings with his smile. "It's alright. Let me take it", he stood slightly from his wheelchair and reached the book.

Shizuka took a small wooden chair and sit beside him. She observed the book cover. It looked sophisticated and eye catching, able to lured whoever see it to open it and read what was inside. "So, that's Othello?"

"Yes. Perhaps this would be surprising to you, but so many scholars deemed Shakespeare's writings to be inappropriate."

She furrowed her eyebrows together. "Why? I think his writings are excellent."

"In England, there was a dispute in politics, social, and religion. People used to use Latin language in their everyday life. There are reasons why his works were quite disliked by critics and rudely referenced. He was literate, but he was underestimated because he wasn't a writer that has background of studying in universities. His works were written in English, which was quite complicated, since it had no codified pattern of grammar and has many variations of spellings. Not to mention, he never officially published his works, and there's an issue for copyrights. Most of his writings were taken from historical events, with some dramatization, of course. But they also came with controversies, for example witch hunting, which strikes fears back then in Middle Ages. But after his time, the standardization of English language began", he explained to her in details, which left her breathless.

"You spoke like you were there when his works were well-known."

"Of course. Like I said, Shizuka, demons like me are immortal, so I have seen many things throughout my lifetimes. Just to let you know more about my past, when I saw him, he was quite an interesting man. He had such fresh ideas about literatures, one that was rare for me to see among your kind. But, you don't have to be shy. I like his works as well, despite the negative opinions of those humans", he held her hand to reassured her. "Now let me show you the interesting part of Othello. It should be here somewhere."

She observed the way he scanned through the thick book. He knew that book like the back of his hand. He must have read it for countless times. She admired the way he looked so calm when it comes to things both of them love the most : reading. During her childhood, Lucifer had shown her various books once he realized her fascination for knowledge. What makes this activity enjoyable was when they flipped every page. They loved the smell of books, especially old ones. Being in this place, doing the same thing again reignite the nostalgic feeling.

"Do you know, one of the characters in Othello, Emilia is highly assumed by the scholars for being inspired from one of Shakespeare's lovers in real life. They believed that Shakespeare was thinking of Emilia Lanier while he wrote this drama, and it proved to be quite feminist, since the woman he inspired from is a feminist poet herself. The line for this character is proven to be the most feminist in all his dramas. You can know by reading this line", he pointed to one of the parts in the book.

"'Let husbands know their wives have sense like them: they see and smell And have their palates both for sweet and sour as husbands have.' You are right, it sounded like the words were intended for gender equality."

"That's right. And the drama took place in Venice. I think this is due to his inspiration of Lanier's father was a Venetian, so perhaps it was not a coincidence", he explained again. "Ah, this is my favorite part. Would you like me to read it for you?"

"Sure."

He took a deep breath as to prepared himself. "'If I had but an hour of love, if that be all it's given me. An hour of love; upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.'"

She was stunned by the words. This line hold so much passion. She felt warm, especially with the way Lucifer read them so lovingly, she could not help but fall for the beautiful piece. "Lucifer... I don't know what to say. This one, it's lovely."

"Actually, this drama has so many themes inside. Romance, tragedy, racism, and many more. I fell for this drama because of this part. If I had a lover, I would give her everything."

Lucifer, do... do you fall in love with someone right now?, she contemplated in doubt. She didn't know what happened, but she saw something strange in his eyes. She couldn't name what it is.

He took her hand in his, and spoke, "Shizuka, there is something I would like to tell you. Actually, I am..."

"Oh, I'm sorry! Please hold it for a moment. I need to pick up a call", she stopped him as she realized her phone was ringing.

Once again, the King of Light was disappointed. He truly wanted her to know his feelings for her. He wanted her to realize the depths of his feelings, his love for her. But maybe, this was not the right time. He would have to wait for another moment.

"I'm sorry. Reina called me to know if I had found the drama for our group. What do you want to tell me about?"

He clutched the hem of his shirt. "It's nothing. I'm fine. I promise I will tell you another time. Besides, I can see that you are busy. I also need a little rest."

"Okay then. Do you want me to take you back to your room?"

"Yes, please."

They finally went on their way back to Lucifer's bedroom. He lied in his bed and watched her preparing her things. She was going to leave.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow this for the meantime. I promise I'll keep it in good condition, and it won't be long."

He nodded and he straightened his back. "You can borrow it for as long as you needed. I'm glad that this book can be useful for you."

She approached him and kissed his forehead. "Thank you, Lucifer. Get well soon."

Shizuka took her things and closed the door. He sighed. He noticed that his siblings came into his room.

"Hey, we saw that she had left. Is everything good between you?", Rin questioned him.

"Yeah, but I want to rest. I hope you don't mind", he replied as he turned his back away from them. He felt heavy in his chest, and there was a considerable pain in his heart. He was morose from what happened in the library.

Mephisto walked towards his bed accompanied by the twins, and they sit near him. "Hey brother, are you okay?", Mephisto asked him while he hold his shoulder.

"Actually I don't feel well. But it's nothing to worry about. I don't feel any pain at the moment."

"Then what is it?", Yukio inquired curiously.

"It's about my feelings for Shizuka. I want her to know my feelings, but it feels so hard. I was going to confess that I love her at the library, but I changed my mind. I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for her."

"Well, nothing is easy, Lucifer, including in love. Why don't you tried it earlier?", Rin became curious as well.

"I'm afraid that she would not feel the same way I have for her. Not to mention, I'm too old. Besides, I am wicked, and the situation wasn't feel right for me. Who would love an old, monstrous, and sickly demon like me?", he wondered of himself in agony. "Rin, you told me that you like one of your classmates, right? What is it feel like for you, to be in love for the first time?"

Rin stuttered with his questions. Lucifer was not a type to talking often about his feelings. Nevertheless, he wanted to help his oldest half brother. "W-well, of course there would be so many uncertainties, especially when it comes to the feelings of our crushes. But I think there's nothing wrong with trying anyway. I think Shizuka can accept you for who you really are. Besides, you have known each other for a long time. But if you don't feel sure, it's okay to wait until you're ready."

"As long as you don't wait for too long. Otherwise, she would fell for someone else. Perhaps you have heard of unrequited love", Astaroth reminded the King of Light.

"I see. Thank you, all of you", Lucifer smiled. Hearing their advice made him feel a little better. Perhaps, he would try another time, with a better way. He just hoped that he wouldn't face another obstacles.

A/N : Hey, welcome to the new chap! Now we have started to see that Lucifer began to show his feeling for our red haired girl. Hahaha, Lucifer is pretty classic when it comes to his taste of literature, not surprising indeed. By the way, the piece of Othello that I included in this story is inspired from The Lovely Bones, which is one of my favorite movies. If you haven't watch it, I will recommend you guys to try with this movies. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! I hope the explanation about Shakespeare is accurate enough, so if any one of you want to add or correcting the explanation, be welcome to comment!

I hope you aren't feel weird with Lucifer's political view. I tried to picture him to stay close to the manga, and I picture him to go between a Machiavellian and a communist. I hope that's not too much. His views will be explained further in the future, I promise!

I guess that's all for today! I would like to give my thanks to @BlueExorcistJunkie for being such a great support as one of my most loyal readers! You are amazing! As always, don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
297 15 11
~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister by the name of Jillian, no parents, and...
163K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...
24.6K 829 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...