Chapter 16

It was a peaceful evening. Lucifer was in his mansion, preparing himself to come into Shizuka's place. On his bed, a package was placed neatly. He gazed to the present, and he smirked. He left his room.

Lucifer knocked on her door, with the present he hold hidden behind his back. Shizuka finally saw him."Lucifer, what a surprise."

"Hello, Shizuka. May I come in?"

"Well, my friends and I are watching a movie with my parents at the moment, but I guess they wouldn't mind. Come on."

"Good evening, everyone", he greeted politely at people in the room. Amaimon raised his eyebrows in question, while the Exwires and the twins were gaping. But her parents were seemed to be relaxed. "Hello, Lucifer-san", Simon responded.

Yukio widened his eyes and cleaned his glasses. He knew that his half brother came here often, but it seemed that he had something in his possession. "Hey Lucifer, what is that you're holding in your hand?"

"This is something I want to give Shizuka for our occasion this weekend."

Now Amaimon turned his head in surprise. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. What was he planning now? The same thought was also in Rin and his friends' minds.

"What is this, Lucifer?", Shizuka questioned him curiously.

"This is something I want you to wear for the party. You can try them on later as soon as I get home", Lucifer whispered in her ears playfully and winked. "I'm sorry for disturbing your time. It's time for me to take my leave."

"Wait, Lucifer-san. Why don't you join us for a little longer? Do you have other business to attend to?", Simon asked him in confusion when he saw Lucifer stood near the door.

"I'm sorry, but I need to leave. I only come here to give something to your daughter", he refused politely. "Shizuka, I'll see you this weekend. I couldn't wait to see you soon. I'm sure you will like what I gave you. Good evening, everyone."

After the King of Light left, her friends and both of her parents immediately surrounded her.

"Shizuka, what's inside the package?", Izumo questioned.

"Yeah, open it up. Come on!", Iblis told her quickly.

When she tore open the box, all of them were gaping. It's a silver bluish dress! It looked sophisticated, and there were a mask and a corsage inside with matching colors. Shizuka blushed.

"So this is what you told us, Shizuka? This looks beautiful, dear", Keiko complimented.

"Lucifer-sama does have good taste. Why don't you try it?", Simon encouraged his only daughter.

Seeing her friends' excited gestures, she decided to go to her bathroom and tried wearing the dress. She observed her looks in the mirror. Her body fits perfectly with it. The hem of the dress reached her knees, and there was a long ribbon behind her dress. There's a strap covered her upper arm.

When she came out, all of them fell into awe.

"Wow, Shizuka. We have no idea what to say. You look beautiful!!", Shiemi commented, followed by their nods.

"We like it, Shizuka", Simon told her.

"I bet if Lucifer saw you in your dress right now, he would be mesmerized", Amaimon snickered.

Shizuka giggled happily. It seemed that they had no problem with her looks.

________________________________________________________________________________