Chapter 1

After the meeting, all Demon Kings returned to their own chambers, starting from Beelzebub. Lucifer, the King of Light, shown to be the last to getting out. He walked solemnly to his own room.

Lucifer was the most influential demon in Gehenna. He was deemed as the picture of perfection among demons, and very popular among women. A lot of female demons were willing to be his bride, but he always politely refused them all. He was also deeply respected because of his superior powers. Lucifer was trusted the most by Satan. Every duty that were given to him, he could handle them well.

Lucifer could still remember exactly what happened inside the meeting room. All the tense situation, all the confusion and shock in his brothers' eyes; also their father's decision to chose him as their ambassador.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I think Lucifer can be a good candidate. He's the most influential from all of us, and also the most mature. I believe he can do his job as an ambassador."

Words that came out from Egyn stunned the Demon Kings, except for Samael. Samael knew that sooner or later, this would happen. As he looked to his older brother's way, Lucifer seemed to be calm. Not a single emotion was shown on his face.

"What... did you just say, Egyn?", Iblis incredulously asked.

"I said that perhaps Lucifer can be a good ambassador for us. He's the most influential from all of us. Father also trusted him the most. What do you think?"

Suddenly the tension inside the meeting room returned. The Demon Kings argued about Egyn's advice. Most of them were against this.

"Are you out of your mind?! Big bro Lucifer is already busy as it is. Choosing him as our ambassador will only burden him more. He has already had many duties to help father", Astaroth retorted.

"I agree with you, Astaroth. Not to mention, I remember that Lucifer dislikes humans. To have an ambassador, we need someone who is able to get close with them socially and emotionally. But unfortunately, Samael and I are busy in the True Cross Order,", Azazel added.

"Wait, how about our twin half brothers? They are nephilims, and they are born from father and Lady Yuri Egin's relationship. They could be the great mediator between us and the humans. Why don't we choose them, then?", Beelzebub advised his older siblings.

"There is no way we choose them. They are still little, you dope", Amaimon started losing his patience.

Seeing their heated argument, Satan decided to intervene. "Calm down now, everyone. I understand that all of you wishes to represent our side, but I will only choose one of you. By the way, Egyn, you have good advice. I think that Lucifer will be a good candidate", Satan said.

"But father, don't you think that Lucifer is already busy? We know that from all of us, you trusted him the most", Samael speak.

"Well then, let us ask Lucifer himself. Lucifer, what do you think? Are you willing to take this position?", Satan offered to his oldest son.

"There is no greater honor than to help you, father. I am willing to be our ambassador", Lucifer finally took his father's offer.

Hearing Lucifer's respond, Satan seemed to be satisfied. "It is settled, then. Samael, Azazel, I trust that your high positions inside your organization in Assiah enable both of you to interact directly with humans. I want you to assist him in his duties. I believe that he will need your help in negotiating our plans with the human rulers on this planet."