Chapter 14

A/N : Hi guys! This is my latest update for my chapter, and welcome to the first anniversary of my fanfic! I first started writing this story a year ago, and it has been a fun journey! I'm meeting many good people who are supportive of me to continue this story, and I'm glad to have them here with me. By the way, I would like to thank my beta readers, Rachel, Sara, and Evy, also to my biggest fan Robyn aka BlueExorcistJunkie for being my greatest friends (Robyn, I hope you like your early Christmas and birthday present!). I would never be able to continue this story if not for you guys. Well, without further a due, please enjoy this chapter to your heart's content! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Lucifer woke up in an excellent mood. He had regained most of his strength, and the doctors deemed that he was able to receive some rehabilitation, most importantly in walking. Last week he did it with the doctors, they were impressed by his fast improvement, and after some sets for a couple of days, they decided to leave his rehabilitation to his siblings. They would come only once a week to check his condition and when the King of Light needed them.

Lucifer stood up from his bed to get his clothes. His feet were still a bit shaky, but after he found a crutch to helping him, he finally managed to stand steadily. He used it to help himself walk towards the wardrobe and grabbed his coat. Just as he was about to get inside the bathroom, someone knocked.

"Who is it?", he asked.

"Lucifer-sama, it's me." It was Homare.

He relieved to know that it was his most loyal guard. He opened the door with a wave of his hand and permitted her to enter his room.

"Lucifer-sama, good morning. How is your sleep?", she inquired.

"My sleep is good. I'm glad to finally be able to get up of my bed. Right now I'm going to take a bath. I can tell that my odor is horrible, especially after staying in bed for weeks."

Homare responded with a nod as she smiles. Of course, he would not stand just lying in bed all day. He was busy, and he needed everything to recover himself, so he could get back to work, otherwise he would be bored.

"Do you need any help to get into the bathroom?"

"That's quite alright. I can do it on my own. Meanwhile, you can do anything you like to wait for me while I'm cleaning myself."

Homare take a look at her phone. She scanned through the messages while she waited for her master. Most of her messages came from her colleagues. She neglected the messages came from her family members. They kept on nagging her to join the family gathering, but she's been busy with her duties and Lucifer still needed her help.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Lucifer was preparing himself for his bath. He hissed when he undressed from his cloak and felt it touched some of his wounds. He took a look at his vessel in the mirror. His condition has improved, but he got some scars and deteriorated skin on some parts that were on their way to heal. He looked pretty thin and there were black circles underneath his eyes, but at least he was better than the previous days.

He decided to turn the shower on. He reveled in the feeling of water against his skin. It felt good to be able to take a bath again. The water touching his skin made his stiff muscles relaxed. He poured a handful of shampoo on his hair and a soap over his skin.

He thought of Shizuka. Lucifer wondered of what was she doing at the moment. It had been over a week since her last visit. How was her drama in her class? Did it turn well? He surely hoped that she was doing fine with her friends.

Since she gave him her healing potions with ingredients made specially for demons and the foods made by her mother, Lucifer felt his body improving day by day. His coughing rarely came, and his internal wounds healed smoothly. He would like to thank her by the time she came on another visit. After wearing his attire, he decided to get out.