Chapter 15 Part 2

"Hey Shizuka! We couldn't believe that Lucifer kissed you!", Izumo grabbed her arm and whispered.

"I can't believe it either. Can we talk about this later? The teacher would hear us."

It was the last of their subject: Demon Circle Summoning. Todo sensei was unavailable at the time due to family business, so Igor Neuhaus taught them instead. The lesson for the day was the characteristics of Naga and how to summoned them. He coughed at the two. "Kamiki, Lovegood, do you have something to share with our class?"

"We are sorry, Neuhaus sensei. It's nothing", Shizuka responded sheepishly.

"Then please pay attention to the lesson. You can continue your businesses outside of this room after we are done."

The way he taught the lesson was quite different from Todo sensei. Todo sensei could make any hard subjects easier to understand, while Neuhaus sensei was quite stern. She was unable to pay attention, due to what happened earlier between her and the King of Light. How odd of him. He had never showed any affection in front of public, and his current actions puzzled her so much. She continued her musings until the lesson ended.

________________________________________________________________________________

Before she followed her friends walked out of the room, Igor summoned her. "Shizuka-san, can I have a word with you for a moment?"

"Of course, sensei."

They walked out and sit on one of the benches. "How is your study during these few weeks? Do you have any problems?"

"I'm fine, Neuhaus sensei. It's pretty much the same since I decided to have a therapy for handling my trauma. My friends and Lucifer are helpful."

He was quiet for a moment. "You seem to be closer with the King of Light with time's passing. I heard that he came here before I arrived."

"Indeed. He wants to speak about something with me, but I still haven't known anything about it. After I'm done with my counseling, I'll come to visit him."

"Shizuka-san, I know that you are close with him, but do you remember what we had always taught you? Some demons are not good to make friends with."

"Lucifer is a good one. I know that he had done terrible things in the past, but he done it because he was in pain. He didn't hurt me all this time. In fact, he even helping me to get through my trauma."

Igor was apprehensive. From the way she talked about Lucifer, it was highly possible that she's under Lucifer's spell. The King of Light might be in good behavior in human terms, but demons could be antagonistic if people like her didn't careful.

Shizuka realized that Izumo and Shiemi were waiting for her. "I'm sorry, Neuhaus sensei. My friends are waiting for me. I must go, but I appreciate your concern."

She walked to her friends' way. "Hi. Sorry for making you waiting."

"What are you talking about with Neuhaus sensei?", Izumo questioned.

"He only told his concern for me. But when I talked about Lucifer, it seemed that he doesn't like him much."

"Well, not surprising. Neuhaus sensei is not a type of person to like demons, especially the Demon Kings. Even he has a hard time to trust Mephisto. I think it would be the same when it comes to Lucifer, considering what he had done", Izumo explained.

"Do you want us to accompany you to the psychologist?", Shiemi offered.

"Sure. Come on."

________________________________________________________________________________