Chapter 8

Lucifer was preparing himself for the day. It was Saturday, and he always came out of the mansion for a walk. The King of Light used his time to relax, since he usually working on nights in the time like this. But first, he would like to visit Shizuka. He had promised to take her out, and he couldn't wait to meet her. After being left for a week to mourning, he thought that perhaps he could spend his time with her. Besides, he has got nothing to do until tonight, and he was longing for her company.

He got out of his bathroom. As he dried his hair, he wore his favorite teal sleeveless sweater and white collared shirt. He had already thought of where would they go.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Shizuka, do you want to go on a picnic?", Lucifer talked on the phone the night before.

" Sure! Let's go together to the nearby park for our picnic. I'll bring the food."

________________________________________________________________________________

 She must have been waited for him in her house by now.

However, when he got out of his room he saw a good-looking young man that was very familiar to him. A young demon, to be exact. He possessed a shoulder-length brown hair. He had a pair of black eyes and brown complexion. He was shown to watch a show on the TV, and he ate a bowl of ramen. His tail swayed gently as he sit. He was aware of Lucifer looking at him.

"Ah, hello uncle Lucifer! Good morning!"

Lucifer stunned at his appearance. He didn't thought that he would meet his nephew. "Asmodeus? What are you doing in here?"

"I came here for sightseeing in Assiah, of course. I'm bored in Gehenna. It was great that grandpa allow me to come here. I can meet many beautiful girls!", Asmodeus got excited.

Lucifer raised one of his eyebrows and sighed at Asmodeus' antics.

Asmodeus was the son of Mephisto. He was one of the Demon Princes of Gehenna, and known as the Prince of Lust. Unlike the Demon Kings, Demon Princes didn't necessarily required a vessel in order to appear in Assiah, but they could still possessing humans if they wanted to.

Lucifer observed that he was using his usual form like in Gehenna. Like his title, Asmodeus was fancy of young and beautiful girls, no matter if they were human or demon. So far, Lucifer knew that Asmodeus had so many lovers and mates, even in Assiah that he had already lost count; and only God knows how much incubus, succubus, and nephilims did he have. Lucifer was very close with him, although he reminded his perverted nephew to get himself some self control. But in usual cases, he was known to be friendly; or at least, that's what Asmodeus thought in his mind.

"You look good, uncle! Where are you going?"

"I'm going on a sightseeing. Have you meet your uncles and aunt by the time you came here?"

"Of course! I met them since I was here a week ago. When I came here last week, I stayed in the place of one of my mates. I was planning to meet you, but unfortunately they told me that you are busy. No wonder I couldn't find you in Gehenna. Seriously, uncle. So many lower demons in Gehenna were questioning your decision. Why would you want to be a peace representative?"

"I want to see our kind live side by side in peace with humans. That's all. By the way, I should get going. I'll talk to you later."

"Suit yourself. And have a good day!", Asmodeus replied in his usual laid-back demeanor.

Lucifer quickly came out of the mansion and headed towards Shizuka's house. He hope that he didn't make her waiting for him for too long.

________________________________________________________________________________