Chapter 15 Part 1

Since she's aware that she had feelings for Lucifer, Shizuka started to be more aware of her appearance. She wanted Lucifer to be pleased to see her every time she visited him. A few days after she saw him, he had been able to walk on his own without any of their help. She was not surprised. Demons were able to regenerate themselves faster than humans. Not to mention, with Lucifer was always in a good mood whenever she's around, he was almost healed completely.

She may have holiday from her regular classes, but her study in cram school was still going. She and her friends were grateful that Mephisto and the exorcist teachers were still giving them some time with their families despite their missions.

She entered her class. So many of her friends were in awe of her looks, including the twins and Amaimon. She didn't use any makeup, but just made a little styling over her hair. Her wavy hair tied in a fishtail braid.

"Shizuka, you look different this morning. You look prettier", Shiemi complimented.

"Really? Well, I'm just doing a little make over", she blushed.

The boys nodded earnestly. "Yeah, you look beautiful. We like it", Renzou added.

"If big brother Lucifer saw you right now, he would be blushing. Besides, he had always like seeing you, and even more when you look like this", Amaimon commented while snickered.

But not all of them agreed. Suzuki scoffed at her. "No matter how hard you tried to be fashionable, you would only look ugly."

"That's because you're jealous. I think she's more beautiful than you", Izumo stood for Shizuka.

Before Suzuki could continue her ranting, Yukio interfered. "Alright everyone. Let's stop the fight. We still have some lessons to learn for today. Open your books on page 109 and one of you, please read about Mandrake and its uses for healing."

________________________________________________________________________________

After their subject ended, Yukio and the rest of them suddenly surprised by the loud footsteps of people running around the corridors of the building. They wondered of what happened.

"Hey, what's going on? And why do you still at school? This is holiday. Only students of cram school are staying here", Amaimon questioned Godain.

"You are not going to believe what happened. Someone important is coming to the academy!"

He was shaken by the presence of someone with enormous power was nearby. It could be anyone and Amaimon wanted to make sure. "Can you tell us who is it?"

"It's Lucifer-sama! He's coming here! So many people are gathering around to see him and reporters are nearby! The school yard is full of crowds!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Mephisto stood with his older brother near the entrance to the academy. "How surprising to see you coming here, brother."

"I am looking for Shizuka, Samael. I'm sure she must be in her classroom, correct?"

"Actually, this is recess time in the cram school. It's highly possible that she's having lunch with her friends."

The King of Light gazed his eyes at the crowd. So many women screamed in excitement looking at him.

"It's him! So handsome!"

"He's staring at me. Can you believe it? Kyaa!"

"And now you see here, Lucifer, the King of Light is on True Cross Academy. His reasons for coming here are still unknown, but from one of our trusted source, we believe that he's looking for someone."