Chapter 2

Finally, it was time for Lucifer to went to Assiah. Lucifer appeared in his host body to look like a 24 years old, tall young man. He had blond hair, fair to whitish complexion, thin lips, and green eyes, complemented with elongated canine teeth, pointed ears, and a blond tail which showed the characteristics of a demon. A few days earlier, he acquired a human body by possessing a young man in a deep comatose state. Surprisingly, this body was sufficient to hold him, so he didn't feel any pain. During his experiences, his vessels deteriorated almost every ten years due to his enormous amount of power. He felt comfortable in his new body. He was accompanied by his siblings, except Samael. Satan, who was already there in the first place, began creating a Gehenna Gate from a few drops of his blood.

"Brother, are you ready?", asked Iblis which Lucifer answered with a nod.

Before they went, Satan had two requests to his younger children. He asked them to watch over Lucifer and to let him know about Lucifer's activities while in Assiah. Satan already knew about Lucifer's traits, but he couldn't help but being worried. Of course, the younger Demon Kings agreed to their father's wishes without the King of Light noticed.

________________________________________________________________________________

As the Demon Kings appeared in Assiah, Mephisto and his pink limousine had been waiting for them. The pink limo was driven by one of Mephisto's drivers.

"Lucifer, welcome back to Assiah!", Mephisto greeted him. All of them went into the limousine. There were plenty of seats inside it. Then the limousine carried them around the city. On their way to Mephisto's mansion, Lucifer saw a lot of skyscrapers and department stores. He also observed many humans wandering around the city.

"So, which century this is? And where are we?", Lucifer inquired.

"We are in the 21st century, and this is the True Cross Campus Town, Tokyo, Japan. I'm sure that you can notice how many things have changed since your last appearance here", Mephisto explained to him.

Of course, Lucifer noticed them. Humans in this era seemed to be so... modern. He saw many humans had developed so far, and they invented devices in order to make their lives easier. Deep inside, for the first time in all his years living, Lucifer was worried. He thought of how was he going to adapt with the contemporary lifestyle in Assiah, considering this was his first appearance after his return to Gehenna years ago. He didn't let this show on his face, but one of his younger siblings, Beelzebub could see right through his facade.

"Don't worry, big brother. We will do anything we can to help you while you are here", Beelzebub consoled him.

Lucifer was deeply thankful for his younger siblings. They may have seemed to be exuberant, but they still care about him.

Then, as they passed a monastery Mephisto ordered his driver to stop for a moment. From one of the windows of the limo, Lucifer saw a pair of twin brothers were playing together. Mephisto then pointed his right index finger to them and told him, "Lucifer, do you see this place? This is where our younger half brothers live. They live here with Lady Yuri and their godfather, the former Paladin of the True Cross Order, Shiro Fujimoto."

"How old are they now?"

"Rin and Yukio are ten years old. They haven't show any signs that they inherited father's powers, but perhaps we'll know when they grow up", Amaimon answered.

Lucifer nodded and thought of Amaimon's answer. He still remembered that Satan and all the Demon Kings were present during their half brothers' births. He saw how happy his father was when Rin and Yukio were born. When Yuri told him that she chose Shiro as their godfather, Satan fervently refused the idea, but after witnessing how close they were during their friendship, Satan finally accepted his lover's wish. It was the last time when Lucifer showed himself in Assiah. After that, he returned to Gehenna and continued ruling the demons alongside his father, so he didn't have the time to notice the continuous changes in human societies.