Prologue

In a wrecked down castle, some footsteps were heard wandering around. The lighting inside the castle were dim, only filled with torches hanging around the corridors. Human-like entities were shown to follow their leader into a room. But, these people are no human. They are the rulers of the demon realm, Satan and his children, the Demon Kings. In a room filled with blue flame-lighted candles, all of them took their seats.

"My children, thank you for coming. Your presences are deeply appreciated. I am summoning you here because I have something important to discuss with all of you" Satan started the meeting.

"It is a great honor that you summoned all of us, father. What is it that you would like to discuss ?" asked Astaroth.

"I'm sure you all know that we are on bad terms with humans from Assiah. We have been at war with them for thousands of years. Don't you agree with me to feel tired with all these fights?"

"I agree. Our fights with humans had caused casualties to both sides. Not to mention, because of this war, the damages also affected the nature and living beings on this planet", Amaimon replied. Satan smirked and nodded after hearing Amaimon's opinion. He understood Amaimon's trait to be protective towards nature, no matter how indifferent he might be.

"That's true. I think if this war continues, the humans will surely cease to exist. We have to do something to stop this", Samael spoke to their father.

"But why do we have to stop? Even without having to fight us, humans will continue to damage their surroundings by fighting against their own kind anyway. This sounds absurd", Iblis complained.

"I don't think this is absurd. Humans are actually known for their intelligence and adaptive nature. I'm sure, like us, some of them must be tired as well", Azazel answered her.

"What Azazel said is true. That is the main reason why I summoned you here. I would like to choose one of you as our ambassador to discussing our plans to make a peace treaty with humans. Who wants to be a volunteer?", Satan offered to his children.

Hearing such a great offer, the meeting room got crowded. The Demon Kings like Iblis and Astaroth argued about who can be the best candidate, while the others like Azazel and Beelzebub tried to calm their brothers. Amaimon seemed to be indifferent while Samael watched the scene with interest. However, one of them chose to stay silent and observing his siblings. Losing his patience, Satan decided to intervene; until, Egyn speak and shocked them all.

"I think Lucifer can be a good candidate. He's the most influential from all of us, and also the most mature. I believe he can do his job as an ambassador."