Chapter 10 Part 1

It had been around a week since Lucifer decided to stay in Gehenna. Despite his wounds have healed, the fight happened between him and Abaddon, Baron of Destruction left him utterly exhausted.

The King of Light lied in his bedroom inside the castle. His breathing was even; one of the signs that showed his recovery process went smoothly. His chest was bare as he asleep. But soon he stirred as he felt a hand, a woman's, caressing his cheek.

"Hello, my king. It's time to wake up."

His olive green eyes slowly widen as he saw a succubus lied naked beside him. He surely didn't expect a succubus to wake him up, especially in such a perfectly bare state! But it was to be expected; every chance given, they would do everything it takes to get close to him.

"Hello Lucifer-sama. How is your sleep?", the succubus asked seductively.

He remained stoic as he replied, "My sleep is good, at least until you woke me. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you, my king. I thought that perhaps you would need a little help... in some things", the succubus started getting her hands closer to him under the sheets, until Lucifer grabbed them.

"You don't need to help me. I can manage myself quite fine. And I suggest you to leave. I want to prepare myself for my return to Assiah."

"Perhaps I can be of use with that. Besides, even a male like you would need a female to care for you at least once", she flirted with him as she tried to uncover the blanket that kept his lower half hidden from her hungry sight.

Lucifer wanted to growl at the succubus' insistence as he tried hard to keep his distance. This female demon definitely didn't understand that he needed some time alone. Sometimes he regretted receiving them from Satan. The god of Gehenna gave those succubi to him as a reward for his work during his duties. His brothers also received the same present from their father for their loyalty. It seemed to be a common manner among his siblings and the noble demons. These demons, which known both for being children and kin of Asmodeus were usually helpful in seduction. Sometimes the demons also used their help in leading the humans astray with their appeals.

________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, Lucifer rejected his father's present but Satan insisted that he take them. Satan explained that he gave them to him, in case he's interested in taking one of them as both his mate and succubi were gladly serving the King of Light, and their numbers increased with each mission he accomplished. Lucifer grew annoyed with them since he was already busy, and he didn't want to have another burden to taking care of some shameless succubi. He felt like they were trying to get into his pants. Sometimes he thought that maybe human women were better than them, no matter how unlikely that sounded. At least few of them had manners.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucifer's grip on the succubus' hands got tighter as he tried to hold his anger at her. But he finally loosened his grip as he heard her moaning in pain.

"Lucifer-sama, why did you do that? I'm only trying to help you. Why did you been always so cold towards me and many of my kind that was granted to serve you?!"

He narrowed his eyes as he got closer to her face. "Let me get this straight. Actually, I never need any of you and your kind's help in this way. I'm glad you did most of your work as I said, but I don't want you to get too far into my business. You have passed your boundaries as one of those who are serving me. I don't need your help in satisfying myself, because I would never let myself close with any female from the likes of you. I would never sleep with you. Besides, I don't like women who can't keep herself modest in front of men. You must glad that I don't like hurting women, otherwise you would be dead if I give in to my anger. Get out of this room, and train yourself to act appropriately."