FORGIVE ME, MY MATE

By mvgs3103

He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to k... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
What Happened Next
Hello

Chapter 38

13.7K 320 2
By mvgs3103

Rose's pov

I walked away from the door. Me and Alexander. Sometimes the same question comes in my mind as well. Why were the two of us mates? I was half human, did not have alpha or even beta blood in me. He was the descendant of a bloodline that had the greatest alphas in the world. My relationship was complicated to begin with. What should I do?

Alexander's pov

She walked away from me. I expected that. I had promised her and given her my word that once all the trouble ends I will let her go anywhere she wants to without compelling her to stay. Love is not something that can be forced or just something we can buy with money. It is the most precious thing in the world. The best feeling. Whatever happened was my fault. Entirely mine. Will always be. I know I should have not expected anything but this stupid heart.................

I took out the photo of rose I had in my pocket that I always carried with me. I ran my fingers through her face and whispered 'Rose.' and broke down. My mate. My luna. My love. My Rose.

Rose's pov

I packed up my stuff. I was not going away forever but I just needed to get away for some time. From all this. Me and Alexander, our relationship was too complicated to even think about. So, it was just better that I could cool off and think about it. I had already talked with my grandparents. Making them go with me and then come back all over again(probably) would be too much for them. I took my suitcase. If I left in everyone's presence then it would too much for me and for them. Taking my car and loading my suitcase in it I left. With a heavy heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2M 43.2K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
570K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
424K 11.3K 34
People called him brave and skilled but also called him cruel and heartless. An alpha who had it all except for a mate. And he also never yearned for...