Learn To Love Again (COMPLETE...

Av jasmine_smith2020

What would happen if you had suffered from a heartbreak and you thought that you'll never love again? Then, y... Mer

Introduction
Ch. 1 My Life
Ch. 2 Three Times
Ch. 3 See What Had Happened Was...
Ch. 4 Advice
Ch. 5 It's Friday
Ch. 6 Let Me Make It Up To You
Ch. 7 Out Of Comfort Zone
Ch. 8 Trust
Ch. 9 Top Golf
Ch. 10 Please Stay
Ch. 11 What Did I do?
Ch. 12 Long Talk
Ch. 13 Second Chance
Ch. 14 Beverly Hills
Ch. 15 First Date
Ch. 16 Surprise?
Ch. 17 A Real Surprise
Ch. 18 Meet The Family
Ch. 19 Oh Brother
Ch. 20 Watch Your Back
Ch. 21 Baecation
Ch. 22 An Actual Natual Disaster
Ch. 23 Moving In
Ch. 24 Helping Hand
Ch. 25 Change in Heart
Ch. 26 Big Family Dinner
Ch. 27 Rescue Me
Ch. 28 Almost Lost
Ch. 29 Wide Awake
Ch. 30 Free or Not Free
Ch. 31 New Projects
Ch. 32 Planning For The Engagement
Ch. 33 A Perfect Proposal
Ch. 34 Dressing Up
Ch. 35 Public Appearance
Ch. 36 His Past
Ch. 37 What Real Love Is
Ch. 38 Moving On Up
Ch. 39 Attention Brings Drama
Ch. 40 Say Yes To The Dress
Ch. 41 Won't Back Down
Ch. 42 Karma
Ch. 43 The Feels
Ch. 44 Marry Me
Ch. 45 New Home
Ch. 46 Miracles Happen
Ch. 47 Gender Reveal
Ch. 48 From Two to Four
Christmas Special Part 2

Christmas Special Part 1

9 0 0
Av jasmine_smith2020

Rachel POV
It's the holiday season. This is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it.
Caiden and Cassie are 4 years old. They are getting so big.

As for Danny and I, we are still married and so in love. This man is still surprising to me. I love him so much. He has made me so happy.
Now Caiden and Cassie are writing letter to Santa while I'm doing a bit of Christmas decorating.

Cassie: Mommy, I finished my letter to Santa.
Rachel: That's great baby. What about you Caiden?
Caiden: I just finished it.

I stopped what I was doing to read them. I sit down on the couch.

Rachel: Let mommy read them.

They hand me their letters for me to read. They are so cute.
Side note I read them to actually know what they want for Christmas so that Danny and I can get them.

Rachel: Wow. You guys are very specific with what you want.
Cassie and Caiden: Yes mommy.
Rachel: Have you guys been good all year?
Caiden: We have mommy.
Cassie: We are being honest.
Rachel: Haha. Okay. I take you guy's word.

We hear a door open and it's Danny.

Cassie and Caiden: Daddy!!

They run to him and hug him. He picks them up and hug them. I get up to greet him with a kiss.

Danny: Hi guys!! How was school today?
Cassie: It was good. We learned how to add big numbers.
Danny: That's great.
Caiden: We wrote our letters to Santa too.
Danny: Alright. What you guys want for Christmas?
Cassie: I want a bike, some toys, and books.
Caiden: I want a toy truck, a basketball goal, and books too.
Danny: Oh wow. We got those letters to Santa then.
Rachel: We will do it tomorrow when we go shopping.
Cassie and Caiden: Yay!!!!!

We go eat dinner. After dinner, we clean the kitchen. Well more like Danny and Caiden do. We have a system for when it comes to dinner. If I cook Danny and Caiden clean. If Danny cooks Cassie and I clean. It's a win-win for all of us.
I look over Caiden and Cassie's homework to make sure everything is correct. And it is.

Rachel: Come on Cas. It's time for a bath.
Cassie: Okay.

We go upstairs for Cassie to take a bath. Again we have a system. We let them go to their own bathrooms and bathe themselves. I always set their pjs out.
Cassie finishes bathing. I help her put her pjs on.
Danny comes and gets Caiden's pjs for him to put on.
Caiden and Cassie share their room. Danny and I agreed when they were old enough we will let them have separate rooms.

Soon as Caiden put his pjs on, we tuck them in bed. As always we read them a story. As we are reading to them, they began to fall asleep. Soon as they are sleep, we quietly leave their room.
We go to our bedroom to get ready for bed. As I'm taking my jewelry off to get ready to take a bath, Danny wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

(Warning: Mature Content)

Danny: Mind if I join you in the tub.

He kisses my cheek. I laugh at him.

Rachel: Sure.
Danny: I'll make the bath and I'll be waiting.
Rachel: Hehe.

He smacks my butt as he goes in the bathroom. I take my clothes off and put my robe on. I go in the bathroom and Dominic is already in the tub waiting for me. I take my robe off and get in the tub. We began to bathe each other.

Danny: Give me a kiss.

I kiss him and we began to kiss passionately. Danny touches me all over. It feels so good. He kisses my neck. I let out moans. I feel him go inside me.

Rachel: Oh God.

We both make noises, but we try not to be loud because of the twins sleeping.
We make love in the bath tub. He and I have sex many times, but Danny is so big. Yet he is still gentle with me.
The secret for Danny and I's marriage is to keep it spicy. We do date nights and sometimes have moments like this. We juggle a lot with having twins, our jobs, and our love life. But we manage to work everything out. Every 2 months we do date night while the kids stay with their grandparents or aunts and uncles so we can have the house to ourselves.
Plus, it's been a while since we had sex anyway. We finished and we dried ourselves up. We put on our pjs and go to sleep.
The next day, we all head out. We went and ate breakfast at iHop. After breakfast, we go to the mall to shop for Christmas gifts and for the twins to put their letters in the mailbox at Macy's.
We get to Macy's to look for gifts for our family and friends.

Caiden: Mommy can we put our letters in the mailbox?
Rachel: Sure. Let's go guys.

We are all holding hands walking to the mailbox. We get there and they put their letters in the mailbox.

Danny: Go job guys!!
Cassie: Now Santa will get our letters.
Caiden: We gotta make sure we leave him extra cookies.
Rachel: Will do.

So we shop around in the mall for about a couple of hours.
Afterwards, we go to the grocery store to get the food for the Christmas dinner.
A couple of weeks pass and it's Christmas Eve Eve. Hahahaha!!! We are all in the kitchen making cookies to give out to kids who are in an orphanage and wrapping gifts for them as well. Danny and Caiden are out getting the wrapping paper, cookie boxes, and a few last minute gifts.

Cassie: Mommy can I stir up the cookies?
Rachel: Sure sweetheart. I'll hold the bowl.

Cassie pulls up with her step stool and takes the spoon to mix the cookie dough.

Rachel: Good job baby!!

I help her a bit to get the dough just right.

Rachel: Okay. Let's take it out of the bowl and use the rolling pin to roll it flat.
Cassie: Okay.

I take the dough out the bowl and set it on the counter and began to roll.
We got it flat and big enough. We cut out the cookies in squares. We didn't use all of it because Caiden and Cassie wants to make some for Santa.

Rachel: Alright now that we have it all cut out let's put them on this pan so they can bake in the oven.
Cassie: Let me put them on the pan.
Rachel: Haha. Okay Cas.

I hand her the cookies and she places them on the pan nice and neat.

Rachel: Good girl. Now let mommy put them in the oven.

I put them in the oven. Then, Danny and Caiden walks in.

Danny: Okay, we got everything baby.
Rachel: Oh thank God. I just put the cookies in the oven. I have my timer on to notify. So we can wrap some of these gifts up.
Caiden: Are we going to decorate the cookies?
Rachel: Yes we are.

So we sat down in the living room and began to wrap gifts for the orphanage and for our friends and family. Cassie and Caiden would put the gifts under the tree.
We got the gifts wrapped just in time for the cookies to be ready. Caiden and Cassie get their aprons to avoid making a mess while decorating. Once the cookies were cool we began decorating.

Caiden: Look how I did mine.
Danny: That looks great son.

We finished decorating the cookies and put them in the boxes for the orphanage.

Once we finished we packed up everything in the car to take to the orphanage.
For the past three years, we have enjoyed giving back and helping people. With the way our company is doing great in the economy, we do this every year. We give food to people, gifts for kids for Christmas, help provide scholarships for high school students, and provide internships for college students and offer them a full-time job within the company. These people be having absolutely no idea that we do this. It all be an unexpected surprise.
We get to the orphanage and we walk in to the receptionist.

Cindy: Hi—oh my god. You are Danny and Rachel.
Rachel: Hahaha. Yes we are.
Cindy: I'm a huge fan of you guys.
Danny: Thank you so much.
Cindy: What brings you here?
Rachel: We have some things we would like to give to the kids here if that's okay.
Cindy: Really?
Danny: Yeah. We want to give back and we enjoy it. Plus, we want to teach our kids the value of giving back.
Cindy: Uh..sure.
Rachel: Awesome. We brought some cookies and gifts for them.
Cindy: Oh my goodness. They are going to be thrilled. Let me help you guys bring it in.

We bring in everything. We go to where the orphan kids are and give them the cookies and gifts. They were so blown away and couldn't believe it. Cassie and Caiden even helped give out some too. We even met teenagers who are big fans of us.

Charlotte: Oh my gosh!! I'm fan of you guys. I read your story so much.
Rachel: Oh thank you. What's your name?
Charlotte: Charlotte
Rachel: It's nice to meet you Charlotte. Here's a gift from us and some cookies.

She began to cry.

Rachel: Awww don't cry.
Charlotte: It's just that I've been in here since I was 4 years old and I'm 14 and I just hope for family to adopt me.
Rachel: Oh. Someone will adopt you. You are extremely beautiful.
Charlotte: Thank you for the gift.
Rachel: You are welcome.

Those kids love us. They even played with Cassie and Caiden.
The orphanage asked if they can take a picture of us with the kids. And we said yes.
We don't do what we do for publicity. We do it because we know how people don't have what we have and we understand their struggles. Plus, we like putting smiles on people's faces.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 47
You are a recent college grad and you've been having a hard time trying to find a job.You are a big fan of Pentatonix since your freshman year of col...
415 38 12
We are in 2132, in a future world where humans are put into five different categories and they must follow the strict rules they live by. Obviously...
33K 1.3K 26
Scott and Mitch have been friends for years. But little does Scott know, Mitch is falling in love with him every single day. Will Mitch have the guts...
8.3K 373 13
What would happen if PTX were to split up? Could they end up getting back together or will one member's life altering event change that? The 1st book...