Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

De Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... Mais

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

Multiverse Battles part 1

1.1K 16 19
De Shadow2190

Grand Priest - Now the next battle will Son Goku from Universe 7 against Magetta from Universe 6.

I step forward to fight and I see that i'm fighting a giant guy that looks like a robot and I realized that he was a metal man and that he is really strong.

Goku - Okay the best I could do is knock him down or kick him out of the ring. But I can tell even being big he has power and it could make me use a lot of energy.

I took my stance as he was pumping up so I blasted him with a Kamehameha but it did nothing.

So I start attacking him and we clash at each other.

For some reason I decided to let Black take control of the fight.

Black - I will show you your due punishment mortal

Magetta - Choo po.

Both of them clashed as Black went Super Saiyan and started gaining the upper hand but Magetta punched Black in "MY" balls.

Black - He punched me in the dick...why? Why did he punched in the dick?

Bakugo/Vegeta - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Black - You filthy...pathetic piece....OF USELESS SCRAP METAL!!!

In that instance Magetta froze as Black transformed into Rose for an instant and punched him out of the ring as I was announced the winner.

Goku - Did you have to go that far and insult him?

Black - He.Punched.US IN THE FUCKING DICK!

He had a point but I saw him in his Universe balcony as he was crying and I realize that he was really sensitive.

I flew to him as the rest of his team came to my face.

??? - What are you here for to hurt his feelings even more?!

Goku - What no I came to apologize.

He looked up with tears in his eyes and I didn't say anything I just did what Midoriya would have done and I hugged him.

Magetta - C-Choo-po?

Goku - I'm sorry I insulted you. You were a great and tough fighter.

He then hugged back and he was crushing me with his giant metal arms but everyone thought it was cute.

Camie - I am totally making this my wallpaper.

Grand Priest - Now for the next fight...Hit from Universe 6 vs Zamasu Universe 10.

I started to study Hit because I can tell he was one of the strongest in his universe.

Eri - He seems really strong but something is strange with that Zamasu guy.

Camie - I still don't understand why that Universe Goku is evil maybe it's a negative universe?

Gine - No he is the same person just he never hit his head when he was sent to Earth.

Grand Priest - Begin!

Zamasu - Foolish Mortal his will be your end.

In that moment I saw Hit move an inch and stop as what looked like purple energy beams were coming out of Zamasu and he fell as he was knocked down.

Grand Priest - Zamasu is knocked out. Hit is the winner!

Hit - Your chances of winning were very slim you won't ever be able to beat me.

I kept looking around and saw my counterpart glaring at me.

Goku - If I fight him then I will show him that he isn't all that powerful.

The next fights were interesting since an Old man was fighting a guy who did weird poses. But I was more interested in the fight of Mirio vs a guy named 17.

Mirio - So your my opponent this is gonna be fun.

17 - Lets just hurry up with this.

Mirio rushed at him but in that moment he used his quirk sand it shocked 17 since he doesn't know his power and was stopped until he received a massive punch to the gut.

17 - Agh heh your not bad.

Mirio - I'm just getting started.

Mirio ran to him and tried to attack him but in the last moment he used a barrier and pushed him out and 17 shot a giant blast to him but it went through him and he used the opportunity to attack and he punched him in his face and his gut as 17 was out for the count and Mirio won as he screamed out "Power".

Grand Priest - Mirio wins and the next fight will be Vegeta from Universe 14 vs Bardock from Universe 18

(Vegeta POV)

I flew to the ring and saw the once weak Bardock who was a great scientist in my world but was killed with my people by Frieza.

Bardock - I never thought I get to fight with Vegeta.

(3rd Person POV)

They rushed at each other and they clash their fist as Vegeta has the advantage in skill

Vegeta - It's no use your nothing compared to me it's best you surrender.

Bardock - I don't care about your title I won't give up!

Bardock flew to him and disappeared and punched Vegeta in the gut but that effected Bardock chances even more.

Vegeta - You bastard! You think that you can beat me?! HAA!!!

His hair turns golden as he lets out a giant roar as he transforms into a Super Saiyan.

Vegeta - Feast your eyes. I am the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Bardock started to laugh as Vegeta was getting annoyed of his laughing.

Vegeta - Whats so funny?!

(Meanwhile in another non mentioned universe)

TFS Piccolo - Your Shirt!

TFS Vegeta - Argh!!!!

Bardock - You think that you are the only Super Saiyan?

Vegeta - What?!

Bardock lets out a gigantic yell and he transforms as well as it blinds everyone.

Gine - Bardock you've become so strong you and Kakarot are alike.

Eri - Is that my grandpa?

Gine - Yes Eri and he's strong as well. Excuse me for a while.

She left as Bardock and Vegeta continued fighting and the fight was evenly matched but Vegeta then kicked him away and went to Super Saiyan 2 and decided to end the fight with a massive Galick Gun.

Bardock - I won't lose

He realized a beam and struggled to push it back but the beam overpowered him and it consumed him as it created a giant explosion. A few moment it showed Bardock on the ground knocked out as Vegeta was declared the winner.

Vegeta - Fool.

Grand Priest - Now it's time for a small break and after the break we will continue the matches.

(Goku POV)

I went to go eat as I saw Camie walk to me and I kissed her as I asked for my mom as she told me that she went to the restroom. I grabbed Gohan and Eri and we went tot go eat.

Vegito - So you had a child with Camie?

Goku - Yeah oh did you bring your universe here?

Vegito - Yeah I did actually.

Ochaco - Vegito!

I saw Ochaco and the strange thing was she kissed him and I was like what the fuck?!!

Ochaco - Oh my god Goku it's great to see you again.

She hugged me as I saw Camie and she had a hint of jealousy but what got me even more shocked is that Bakugo and Kirishima were a couple.

(Yep you Bakushima fans your welcome)

Goku - What the hell?!!

Ochaco - What are we not a couple in your universe?

Goku - Not anymore we broke up because you kissed Bakugo and ended up dating him and Kirishima is dating Ashido and I have a son with Camie.

Gohan squirms to me and I pick him up as he was so adorable when he tried to hug me all the time.

Ochaco - Oh my god he is so adorable! May I hold him?

Goku - Sure.

I handed her Gohan and he almost cried but he calmed down when he saw her smile.

Ochaco - Aww what's his name?

Goku - Gohan

Vegito - Aww he looks just like you................

.............

.............

.............

I want one.

Ochaco - W-W-WHAT?!

Vegito - Hahahaha don't worry I was kidding

I start laughing as that was the me in him but the cool thing was that their world is more peaceful now.

We left to go eat and I decided that my next match won't be until later and the fights were not gonna until 30 minutes were up so I went to take a nap and sleep.

Camie - I'm tired too let's go Eri we should get some sleep.

Eri - Okay!

Goku - Hey Vegeta you mind waking me up in 30 minutes.

Vegeta nodded as he left and I saw him grab Mei from her side.

I fell into deep sleep with my soon wife and kids. I love my life as long as they and my friends are here I don't need anything else.

(Meanwhile with Gine)

Gine - Bardock.

Bardock - Gine?

Gine - It's been a while hasn't it?

Both of them walk slowly as Gine runs to him and he lifts her as they smile and kiss.

Bardock/Gine - I missed you.

Hey guys sorry for taking so long it's just really hard to think of ideas with this story but I'll try my best to continue it. It's just gonna be even harder to do it. Also do you want Bardock to join the main universe or do you want someone else to join? Tell me in the comments.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.4K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
491K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
88.7K 1.4K 27
This is going to be my very first story so I'm open to all advice that comes my way to improve. With 80% of the worlds population being given specia...
273K 5.8K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...