Dabi is Touya Oneshots

By rowan_tree

๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ these are one shots that revolve around the Dabi is Touya... More

introduction
Age Reversal
Split Up
Child
"I left him with you, now Im ready to answer Part 2
"I left him with you now Im ready to answer." Part 3
angels
to summon the dead
time loop
my name is....
please read
my phone is fixed!!
traitor
peak at the future
a funeral
dreaming
mental quriks 101
goodbye
goodbye part 2
goodbye part 3
cut scenes
kidnapped
i have a theory
Tแ–‡แ‘Œแ—ด แ’แ‘Œแ”•TIแ‘•แ—ด
flash drives
dear old dad
Tแ•ผแ—ด แ‘Žแ—ดแ—ฏ Tแ–‡แ‘Œแ—ด แ’แ‘Œแ”•TIแ‘•แ—ด
we're family
rant
Who the f*ck is Touya?
online class
online class 2.0
changes
NEW STORY AND AN OFFER
dear hacker
Seer

"I left him with you. Now Im ready to answer."

10.3K 207 163
By rowan_tree

part 1/3

Shoto POV

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I walked to the door. When I opened it a basket with blankets were there. As well as a bag. With a note. I picked up the basket and moved the blankets. It was a baby?! I ran inside to escape the cold air. I put the basket and bag on the table. I ripped open the note.

Shoto,

I'm so sorry to have to put you in this situation but I have no choice. You live the closest to where I am and I can't afford to make the trip to Fuyumi or Natsuo's house. The baby is my son Kyoshi. His mother (who is a male) is dead. I can't take care of a baby. My life is to dangerous for him. Please take care of him. He's five months old. His birthday is August 13. Make sure you give him the bird stuffie. That's his favorite. I'll come back one day for him. I promise.

-Touya

My hand is shaking violently. There are tears stains on the bottom of the paper. I put the letter down and expose the baby again. He has the signature turquoise Todoroki eyes. But, he has blonde hair. I take him out of the basket and hold him how I've seen Eijiro hold his and Katsuki's son. I'm not very good at it. Is this kid really my brothers? Am I being played? What do you do in this situation? I stare at the baby. I get a DNA test tomorrow to make sure I'm not being punked. For now, I have no idea what to do. I guess I'll just stay up until morning. What other choice do I have?

NO ONE POV

The man hid in the bushes. Watching his brother clumsily pick up his son. He desperately wanted to burst inside and correct where his hands were.

You need more support on the head you idiot!

But, his thoughts weren't readable. Maybe that's a good thing. If his thoughts were read he would be discovered. His son would be in danger.

If only the baby's mother had lived. He didn't die in an accident. No, he was killed by something much worse.

"Hawks?"

"Well Dabi. Seems you broke a rule here. No family."

"Shigaraki please-"

"Save it. I already took care of it. Get lost. Never contact the league ever again. I already gave you the gift of not decaying him."

Shigaraki left and Dabi ran to his room. Laying on the bed was Hawks. Dead. The villain started sobbing and pulled the lifeless body into his arms. He stroked his hair and face as gently as possible. Then, he started singing.

"You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away."

His voice was surprisingly clear and sturdy. A sob racked the air and Dabi jumped. The baby was home? The baby was alive?! He ran to the door at the end of the hallway and opened it. Sitting there was his 5 month old son. He scooped him up into his arms and held him tightly.

Dabi put the little boy back in his crib after coaxing him to sleep. He knew his son didn't understand anything that was going on. But that's okay. Better if he didn't know.

He quickly packed all of Kyoshi's essential items into a bag. Hesitating when he picked up the small bird stuffed animal Kyoshi loved so dearly. Then he packed up 3 of his outfits and burned the rest. He only took three other things.

His wedding ring

A photo of the three

Hawk's and his vows

Nothing more. He went into the bathroom to make sure nothing was left behind. That's when he saw it. On the counter was a positive pregnancy test. He sunk to his knees. Hawks said he had a surprise for him when he got home.

NO! NO! NO!

His brain screamed at him for what felt like forever. He was angry. Oh how angry he felt. He went on a silent rampage in that tiny bathroom. Another family robbed from him. All except one person.

When his first family was taken his youngest brother was spared from knowing about him.

In this family, his son would be spared from knowing about him.

He calmed himself and continued his plan. He masked his face entirely and put Kyoshi in a basket. He carried the basket while the bag with Kyoshi's things went over his back. He threw his stuff onto his back as well. He picked up his phone and dialed emergency services.

"What is your emergency?"

"Shigaraki Tomura has killed Hawks. Trace this phone call and go. No rush. Trust me, he's gone."

He hung up the phone and left.

SHOTO POV

I eventually turned on the news after not sleeping for 2 hours. The baby is sleeping next to me on the couch in a nest of blankets. I turn the TV volume down. The headline was the most shocking thing I could have seen other than the baby on the doorstep.

PRO HERO HAWKS FOUND DEAD AFTER ANONYMOUS PHONE CALL

"Well folks this certainly is a shocking one. Cops arrived at the hero's apartment after a alarming phone call was made from inside the building claiming the hero was dead. I warn you, the next clip my be disturbing. Listen with caution."

Phone Call

"What is your emergency?"

"Shigaraki Tomura has killed Hawks. Trace this phone call and go. No rush. Trust me, he's gone."

End Call

The video ended and the screen returned to the news people. The man speaks first.

"Police also recovered video surveillance of the villain entering the building hours before the call was made. About 2 hours after entering Shigaraki left. However, I am being told that there is another video from inside the apartment. Police aren't revealing what is in that video but sources say that Dabi is involved. Anything else to add Haruko?" The man finishes.

"Well I believe that Dabi wasn't the one to kill the hero. The times don't add up. They said Hawks dies from 1-2 pm and the next person doesn't enter until 3 pm. How could this other person who we believe is Dabi kill him?"

"Well folks we will get back to you once the police
release the video supposedly taken from inside the apartment."

A commercial starts and I let out a breath. Hawks is dead. The number 2 hero is dead. How is that even possible? My thoughts wander before the news turns back on and I jump.

"A source has just leaked the video from inside the apartment to us. We have not watched the video. This could get unpleasant."

Start of video

Hawks walks out of a room at the end of a hallway. He looks tired. On the couch is Shigaraki.

"Hello little birdie."

Hawks jumps.

"Get out."

"Why would I do that? You took something from me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why birdie you do. Dabi used to be our top member. Then, he met you. Now, he's soft. I don't tolerate soft."

"I'm sorry Shigaraki. Please leave."

"Oh birdie. I'm going to make you suffer. If you don't listen, that monstrosity is dead."

Hawks pales.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would! Now, I can kill you and the monstrosity painfully or you can swallow this cyanide pill. A simple death for you, and it lives."

"He lives. The monstrosity is a he."

"Do you really think I care? Take the pill. A painless death."

Hawks puts his hand out. The pill is dropped into it.

"Can I say goodbye? Please?"

"Two minutes. I follow."

Hawks nods and walks back into the door he cane out of at the start.

Five minutes pass.

A body is being dragged out of the room and into another one. Hawks' body.

Once Shigaraki exits the room he sits back on the couch and watches TV.

A black screen comes up and says

1 hour later.....

A man comes in a removes a mask from his face. Dabi.

"Hawks?"

"Well Dabi. Seems you broke a rule here. No family."

"Shigaraki please-"

"Save it. I already took care of it. Get lost. Never contact the league ever again. I already gave you the gift of not decaying him."

Shigaraki left and Dabi ran to the room where Shigaraki dragged Hawks. Sobs are heard and then singing. The words are too quiet and muffled to be made out. Then a cry fills the air. Dabi bolts out of the room and down the hall to the room Hawks died in.

End video.

"Oh my All Might...."

The man clears his throat and start speaking. The woman rubs her eyes.

"Was our number 2 hero romantically involved with a villain? What was the monstrosity spoken of? We have also received the autopsy of the hero. Cause of death was cyanide as seen in that video. The medical examiner also concluded that the hero was 3 months pregnant when he died. There was proof of another child living in the apartment.

I gasp. I look at the baby next to me. Blonde hair.... Hawks. Turquoise eyes.... Dabi. Or Touya. Maybe he is actually Touya. Maybe I'm being stupid.

I hope I'm just being stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 71 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
16.8K 430 41
โ€ผ๏ธI do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plotโ€ผ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธAUโ€ผ๏ธno quirks โ€ผ๏ธI do not own any of the art I put in the storyโ€ผ๏ธ Dabi x OC โš ...
151K 6K 23
After being kicked out of the League of Villains Dabi goes through hell after a petty rumour about his origins, he's now a wanted man who everyone is...
244K 4.3K 83
I'แด แดŠแดœsแด› สœแด€แด ษชษดษข า“แดœษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡, แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› แดา“า“แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…! Tสœษชs แดกษชสŸสŸ ษดแดแด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡xแด€แด„แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs า“ส€แดแด Aษดษชแดแด‡/Mแด€ษดษขแด€! Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Aส€แด‡: Open~! Mแดsแด›สŸส Fแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… G...