The Dragon Of Chaos

By Darel114

Y/N, a legendary dragon of chaos has finally awakened from his long slumber. he now see the new world of peac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
The dawn of destruction
Chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

4.8K 83 26
By Darel114

Y/N POV.

A certain dragon king is now tried his best not to falls asleep on the history lesson.

Y/N: so sleepy.....

A piece of paper then landed in front of me. I opened it and read it

How are you doing so far?
-issei

I shake my head a little and write a reply.

Trying not to falls asleep

I folded it and throw it back to issei, a few seconds later it thrown back to me

But she said it'll be in the test

I write the reply

Meh she explained about the fall of Constantinople and the ottoman expansion, I still remember clearly about all that.

I throw it back to him, then he replied.

Owh.

Y/N: (sigh)

I was watching from afar as the ottomans managed to make breakthrough the walls so I remember the battle clearly.

I throw it back to him and relax on my seat. Another piece of paper then hit my head.

Y/N: ow

I opened it and read the content.

Then why don't you explained it to the whole class?

Y/N: wait what?

I turned around and looked at issei with "what do you mean look?", But he seems scared of something. Then he slowly point behind me.

Y/N: huh?

I slowly turned around and looked at what's behind me.

Y/N: (gulp) hehehe, h-hei sis

She already standing in front of me, holding a piece of paper.

Alice: hello kid.

---timeskip---

Me and issei now standing in front of the class, each of us are lifting a bucket of water on our head.

Y/N: (sigh)

Issei: so... heavy...

Alice: hope it'll teach you to listen to the lecture next time.

Y/N/issei: (groan)

Alice: now back to the topic...

-- half an hour later --

Kriiiiing

The damn lesson finally finished, I noticed issei's uniform is soaked with water. While me?

Y/N: I can't feel my arm...

Issei: so do I....

Alice: (sigh) you guys can let down the bucket.

Y/N/Issei: thank you.

Alice: now I don't want this same thing happen again, understood?

Y/N/issei: yes.

Alice: good, now returned to your to your seat.

We silently walked towards our seats.

Y/N: damn that was tiring.

Issei: yeah

Alice: alright this is the end of the lesson today, see you next time.

We packed our stuff and ready to head out, she leaves the room and issei come at me.

Issei: you're sister is sure scary.

Y/N: yep.

Asia: I already told Issei not to bother you but he really stubborn.

Issei: hehe

Y/N: -_-

Xenovia: still, at least he keeps you awake.

Y/N: you're right, anyway where's Irina? I thought she was going to enter class today.

Xenovia: I don't know, you probably need to ask Sona about that.

Y/N: very well.

I turned around and walked away.

Xenovia: Where are you going Y/N?

Y/N: to the student council room.

Xenovia: I'm gonna go with you.

Y/N: sure.

Xenovia: let's go.

As we talked all the way there, the hallway is filled with students, some staying for the club activities while others starting to leave school.

Xenovia: it's good when things finally go back to normal, right?

Y/N: (sigh) yeah, it's nice to have this kind of moment. I didn't need to fight and just enjoy my life for once.

Xenovia: it's seems you enjoy it so much.

Y/N: yep.

We then arrived at the student council room. I knocked the door.

Sona: Come in

I go inside and see Sona with a mountain of paperwork in front of her. Well that's explain everything

Y/N: errr I was gonna complain about something, but after seeing the paperwork i already have the answer.

Sona: I'm sorry Y/N, you must wondering about irina's paperwork. But as you can see..

She gestures the mountains in front of her.

Y/N: where's the other member?

Sona: busy preparing for the upcoming festival

Y/N: I understand, then I'll take my leave now.

Sona: hey Y/N are you coming?

Y/N: to where?

Sona: Rias said that she will take her entire peerage to the underworld for summer

Y/N: owh I...

Ping ping

I opened the my phone and sees a message from Rias.

Rias: Can you go to the ORC clubhouse, it's urgent!!!

Y/N: how urgent?

Rias: like when we're fighting Vali.

Y/N: I'm on my way.

I pocket my phone

Y/N: well it's seems like they need me, and for your question.

I handed her an envelope

Sona: what's this?

Y/N: an invitation from Sirzechs

She then opened it.

Sona: You're invited to the leaders summit???

Y/N: (nods) I'm the king of the dragons, of course I'm invited. Besides if I'm not coming, Serafall probably going to drag me from my house.

Sona: can she do that?

Y/N: yep. Anyway i gonna head to the ORC. Bye Sona.

Sona: bye Y/N

I exit the council room.

Xenovia: so?

Y/N: she got her hand full right now, it's best if we don't disturb her. Come on, Rias asked us to come to the clubhouse.

Xenovia: let's go.

We then walked to the clubhouse and after we get there I see that everyone has gathered there. My sister is also there, and also someone I wouldn't expect to see this soon.

Y/N: Azazel,

Azazel: Chaos or would you prefer Y/N?

Y/N: Y/N will do.

Azazel: very well Y/N.

Y/N: so Rias, this is the emergency?

Rias: yes!! But not only that! He said he'll become our new supervisor!!

I turned to look at Azazel

Y/N: under who's permission?

Azazel: Sirzechs of course, he already asked me to supervise the development of issei, Asia and kiba's sacred gear.

Y/N: and as a sacred gear enthusiast you're planning to use your research to help them unlocked their full Potential.

Azazel: correct!

Y/N: hmmm

I think for a moment.

Rias: Y/N....

Y/N: (shrug) well if it's for your development then I have no problem with it.

Rias: but...but...

Y/N: no but! I have already seen how all of you fight and it's all below the average.

They seems shocked.

Y/N: (sigh) I'm gonna take a walk for a moment

I summon a teleportation circle.

Y/N: tell Mom I'm gonna be late for dinner.

Alice: o-okay.

Blinding light envelope me and in mere seconds I transported to a forest. Suddenly I heard a sound behind me.

Serafall: don't you think you're a bit to harsh

Y/N: (sigh) a huge battle will occurs and if they're not ready for it.

I then looked at the sky

Y/N: they will all gonna die

Serafall: you really care about them don't you?

Y/N: (chuckle) if Bahamut see how much I have change I'll be a laughing stock.

Serafall: from a blood thirsty dragon to a caring person. Yeah nobody expect that either.

Y/N: yeah I. ... Ugh.

Suddenly I feel a pain in my chest.

Serafall: Y/N! Are you okay?

She runs towards me.

Y/N: I'm okay.

Serafall: you shouldn't force yourself, you just have a huge battle a few days ago.

Y/N: maybe you're right.

I then sit down and smile, wish I can tell her, tell everyone what's gonna happen. Because....

Y/N: (the next battle will be my last)

#Well what do you think
Feel free to leave a feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 6.3K 17
I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so you go into hibernation for many years, t...
67.5K 2.6K 49
["What do you search for in life, issei? What gets you out of bed every morning? Well, I've found my answer, and I've decided to dedicate my whole li...
55.6K 857 33
When a fleeing nekomata mother has to move in to the household of the gremories to save both of her and her childs lives. How will they cope with the...
371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...