Before I'm Gone | Stray Kids...

Por KEKamalP

{Completed} Kang Areum is the new kid in her school. She finds herself befriending a few guys. They become he... Más

Info
Important - Please Read
Leaving Home
The Neighbour
Seatmates
Gym Class
The Meet Up
Lonesome
Birthday
Followed
Surprises
His Past
Bullies & Birthdays
Noona's Advice
Truth Or Dare
Story Time
Flashbacks
Early Mornings
Old Time Bullies
Cooped Up
Roof Tops & Dance Studios
Dance For Us
Competition
Tell Me What's Wrong
Rooftop Scene
The Photobook
Hurt
Text Messages
Threats
The Truth
Leaving
She's Gone
Falling Apart
Crushing
In Trouble
Standing Up
Let Me Explain
Sick
Better Now?
Homework
New Girl
Where Did She Go?
In The Woods
Hospital
Awake
Sleep
All Better
Dance Practice
Walking Home
Plan: Chaneul
Scratches and Bruises
Stress
What's Up With Her?
Bad Food
The Corner
Lies
New Boy
Disappearing
Restaurant
Not an Update
Late Nights
Fight
Countdown
Let Me Be
Letting Go
Mall Meet Up
Secret Santa
Blackmail
Winter
Christmas Presents
Not Alone
Comments
Teasing
Odd
Closer to the Edge
Jump
Give Us A Chance
Healing
Valentine's
Rejection
Stay
Sulking
Kisses
Goodbye
I'll See You Again
Back Home
The End
We Made It
A Surprise Visit
Waiting in the Practice Room
Long Night
Important Update
... an important update ...
Thank You
thank you (2.0) and...

Arguing

969 41 1
Por KEKamalP

Chan POV

I had decided to ask everyone to continue with practices. We only had two weeks of school left before we had our winter break, we could wait till then to rest. Though the competition was on pause because of Christmas season, we could not slack off. Of course, we could rest more but we had to make sure we still trained.

We were just running through our routines when Areum and Haneul finally showed up. When they walked in, it felt like there was something bad in the air. Woojin and I exchanged a glance before welcoming them.

"Haneul-ah~" I said as I made my way over to her. She smiled and said hi, but did not react otherwise. Her arm was behind her and Areum. Were they hiding something?

I let them walk ahead of me and to the mirror so that they could sit down and watch us perform, which had been our plan earlier. As they walked ahead of me, I realized they were not hiding anything. Haneul was holding Areum's hand. I was not sure why, but she was. I could question her later.

"Alright, so what are we watching today?" Haneul said, looking from Areum to me.

"How does Hellevator, Young Wings and Growl sound?" I looked at the others who were agreeing, but then to Haneul and Areum.

"How's that sound Areum?" Haneul nudged her a little and she simply looked to her friend and nodded. "Sounds good for both of us." Haneul gave me a weak smile before crossing her legs and getting comfortable.

~*~

3rd Person POV

They had finished practicing and were hanging out in the practice room. Haneul was sticking by Areum's side. More than usual. Chan found this odd, but brushed it off as he had a conversation with the others. As time went by, everyone got a chance to speak with everyone. They would split off into their own groups to talk though. Just as an hour had passed, an argument erupted.

"Areum." Haneul whispered in her ear. "Let's get out of this and talk with those guys over there, yeah?"

Areum hummed in response as they silently parted from Minho and Hyunjin. As they headed towards the September babies, they lit up. Jisung skipped over to Haneul and dragged her over to group, causing Areum and Haneul to let go of each other. Haneul looked back to Areum and ushered her over. Felix asked Areum to watch him do a bit of choreo and asked what he could work on. She gladly gave him tips. Soon after, Seungmin started to make some fun of Felix, Jisung joining in. It started to get loud and chaotic, causing Haneul to take Areum by the arm and drag her away to Woojin, Jeongin, Chan and Changbin.

"Ah, finally came to join us, yeah?" Chan smiled as he watched the two walk over to them.

"Yeah, yeah." Haneul swatted Chan's arm away as it tried to find its way around her shoulders.

They were having a peaceful conversation. For the most part. It did not last very long. Areum stopped participating in the conversation when she overheard parts of conversations from the other two groups.

"Give me a chance." Hyunjin was speaking to Minho. "Just because you're older, doesn't mean she belongs to you."

"Well I'm still your hyung." Minho rolled his eyes.

"So?" Hyunjin challenged him.

Areum averted her attention to the other boys.

"I want to show her!" Felix said.

"No, I will!" Seungmin replied.

"Nuh uh, I'm the oldest, I am!" Jisung crossed his arms.

"But she likes me more!" Felix poked Jisung.

"Hey, who says?" Jisung put on an over exaggerated offended face.

"Yeah, who says?" Seungmin rose a brow.

"Areum?" Haneul slipped her hand into Areum's silently as the four other boys immersed in their conversation. "Hey, calm down." She said, giving Areum's hand a light squeeze.

Areum's heart was beating fast, her eyes wandered the practice room, from argument to argument. She looked towards the chill group, but they were no longer chill. They were not necessarily fighting but it was still chaos.

"Areum." Haneul turned away from the boys, trying to make Areum concentrate on her.

Areum heard nothing from Haneul. All she could hear were the arguments in the groups; the chaos. She heard Hyunjin and Minho bickering about her. She heard the fighting within the three boys, all wanting her attention. Slowly, she found herself letting go of Haneul, causing a groan to escape Haneul's lips.

"Hey," She said quietly. "Areum, stop it, you're gonna make a fool of yourself." Again, Areum was not listening.

Haneul watched as Areum's breaths got shaky. She watched as her hands curled into fists as she tried to contain herself. Without hesitation, Haneul put her hands on Areum's shoulders, trying to calm her down. She knew how stressed Areum was. She knew that the littlest things could affect her now. Especially after everything that had been happening to the both of them, but especially to her. Haneul tried her best to give Areum a pep talk. Telling her that she could get through it, that she could vent to her later. None of the things she said or did seemed to calm her down. Eventually, Haneul found her hands shaken off of Areum's shoulders and she watched as her friend got the other's attention.

"Yah!" All the boys looked at her. "Stop arguing would you?" She said in an angry tone. "You two, stop fighting over me!" She looked at Hyunjin and Minho. "I don't belong to either of you," she paused. "I'm dating someone else anyways." She added. "And you three, I can give you all attention, stop fighting for it." She gave them a slight glare before walking out.

--------------------

Hey guys, I hope you like it. I'm trying to continue writing, but it's hard. With all the homework, tests, drama, and things that are happening. I hope you understand.

Thank you so much to pand005 for voting and supporting my book, I really appreciate it!

Guys, I am actually very concerned with the kpop community. We are so divided. I see so many rude hate comments and all. A lot has happened this month and it really does affect me. Can we make this community stronger and better? I think we can all chill after the events of October.

On a lighter note, happy almost birthday Minho! It's tomorrow (or the day after for me)! Hope you have a great birthday dancing gem!

(You have no idea how many images and gifs I downloaded in 5 minutes because Minho is one of my ults.)

Love you bb. <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

466K 16K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
143K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
705K 26.9K 44
'Um- how did this happen? I look around my house and see suitcases all around my place. And to top it all off, StrayKids is with me...trying to get...
241K 8.8K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...