"Why Won't You Smile at Me?"...

Byuugyyi द्वारा

"I WISH TO SEE YOUR SMILE AND GLEE! BUT, YOU CAN'T SEE THE FREEDOM WE'D BE! WELL, IN A GAME FOR YOU, I REFUS... अधिक

An Unwanted Encounter
Just a Comforting Smile
Justified Anger
Before the Curtains Rise
Little Things Give You Away
Determination
A Violent Promise
Dreams of the Past
What Your Lightner Would Have Wanted
A False Sense of Choice
Blood Stress
Hate at First Sight
Death By Chocolate
SPECIAL: PART ONE The Second Fool
Q&A: Announcement
SPECIAL: PART TWO Rivalry
Q&A
SPECIAL: PART THREE The Question
SPECIAL: PART FOUR Shattered Dreams
The Power to Protect
Code of a False Knight
The Void Smiles Back at Me
SPECIAL: PART FIVE Secret Destination
Guiltless Crime
The Power of a Name
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Puppet on a String
SPECIAL: PART SIX Red Skin
SPECIAL: PART SEVEN Dance with the Devil
The Handsome Menace
Babysitting Blues
Diamond in the Rough
Lifeline
Candid Catwalk
Mental Syndrome
War Memories
Hero
One Last Performance

Eclipse

1.8K 67 147
Byuugyyi द्वारा

(Authors Note: How are you wonderful sinners? I know- I know. The chapters pretty late. My classes have really ramped up the difficulty recently and it has made it harder to keep up with writing because of it. This came out like a week late just because I was so stressed that I seriously couldn't work on it. Not to mention that this chapter was rewritten so many times and ideas changed as they were implemented. Thankfully though, this chapter is also the last of the Jevil date arc. I get to work on the next part of the story and that's exciting! I hope that you all will still be there when I finish this mighty beast of a fanfic. This fanart was done by: IAmThePlant aka Lily . You can find her here at www.quotev.com/RubyRedLily. Jevil being held in the arms of (Y/N)- What more could you ask for? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the longest chapter I have made so far.)

"J-jevil?" Your eyes shoot open, unable to believe what your ears just heard. Your eyes focus on the hat that laid in your vision, his face burying itself into your stomach. His purple and black jester hat, tickled against your chin as an exasperated sigh exits the fool's lips.

Your jaw drops open as your head moves back and forth. You couldn't believe it. He was the one that stood there menacingly and caused the water to flip out on you?

Why? Could Jevil even be that quiet? How could he have just... stopped for so long? Letting your heart palpitations get faster and faster as you start to see the golden gates waiting for you.

"E-EVERYTHING IS OKAY, OKAY..." His devilishly tight hold gets even stronger, breath escaped your body not having the room to exist inside any longer.

"CHAOS, CHAOS I WOULD PROTECT- I CAN DO ANYTHING!" He desperately mutters, anxiety pouring out of every syllable. Sweat pours down your face as you gasp, trying to take in oxygen that refused to enter.

"C-can't B-breath-" You use the remaining small amount of air inside of you to try to reach out to the psycho nearly strangling you with his "love".

The words seemed to reach his elf-like ears as his arms throw themselves off of you. Your hands hold the ground under you and you take in all of the oxygen you possibly could with one breath.

"MY WORLD! OKAY, OKAY?" Panicked shrill tones hit your ear, faster than he has ever spoken before. You cough trying to take in even more air around you.

You couldn't care less about the jester right now. All that mattered was getting those sweet, sweet molecules into your lungs. "I-I think you almost killed me-" You were exaggerating with that line, but you might have passed out if he hugged you another level harder.

A pressure places itself on your chin, tilting your face away from the cold dirt ground. Your face meets the fool's own. His eyes stared at you with duller, thin pinprick eyes. They almost seemed to be staring straight through you. The pressure leaves, the hands of the fool moving themselves to cup your cheeks.

You shiver from the awful touch as his hold feels... awfully shaky? A small soft smile comes onto his face from seeing yours, the kind that didn't reach his eyes. "NO... ALIVE... YOU ARE ALIVE...." He chuckles, half-heartedly.

"Don't lie to me about that..." Seriousness was dripping from his that statement that made your stomach tie up into a knot. Your eyes widen, how did his voice change that suddenly? You bite your lip, something was off.

The worry drenched in his eyes told a story that you were missing some pages to and you wonder how many of those pages came from Jevil and the Golden Pains play time.

"J-jevil, why are you acting like this?" The edge in his gaze softened, a tired sigh falling out of his lips. "YOU NOTICED..." A light coat of purple dusts his cheeks as his ears lowered.

"YOU REALLY DO CARE, CARE..." The hands gripping your face rub circles where they held you, something that Jevil no doubt thought was another loving gesture.

You grit your teeth, each circle feeling more violating than the last. He didn't answer your question... of course, he didn't. You weren't even expecting him too. "EVEN IF HELLS BUBBLES ROAR FROM THE DEPTHS- "

The yellow eyes that bore into your's close as his hands finally stop rubbing you like some old lamp ."-I'LL STILL HAVE YOU."

Still... Still have you, as if you belonged to him now. Just the thought made you want to spew chunks all over the floor. You granted him a date, you decided to proclaim him as your friend but you never said that you were his. You didn't love him and you don't think that he can do anything to change that.

His face shifts forward his mouth uttering out a hum as he nuzzles into your cheek. You took a sharp breath in the second he made contact, your soul screaming on the inside. "HA HA HA... MY WORLD, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU."

A threat jumped out from his words. A promise. It was something he was going to upheld no matter what happens. But you didn't feel fear... It only confirmed your own suspicions about his obsession with you. You just hope that if you did end up behind bars, that he doesn't try anything to get you out.

But, you won't end up behind bars! All you have to do is find a way to clear your name... And it so happens that the jester in front of you is just the ticket for the location of the Golden Pain.

Just get him to tell you the truth and you can use that so you get to keep your freedom. Getting Jevil to give you a straight answer... that was going to be the hard part.

Maybe it would be much easier if you... told him about the predicament you were in? You wave off that idea as soon as it arrives. No, that was a horrible idea. Who knows what Jevil will do if he found out about this?

He might help you clear your name or maybe he'll instead 'protect you' hiding you away to keep you safe. You don't know what he would do if you told him. He was too much of a wild card to trust to do the right thing with the information. Your lips are sealed on this matter, end of discussion.

Your teeth grit as you force your hands up to grab the fools assaulting cheeks. The Joker's eyes shoot open wide as you push his face off of yours, your cheek screeching in relief. "J-Jevil- Uhhhh..."

You stammer, trying to come up with some kind of excuse the jester would buy for interrupting his cuddle time. "Since I-" Your dignity shrinks to the size of a pea as your whole body tenses up. "C-a-r-e about you... Won't you tell me what caused you to look so tired?"

The mystery of what surrounded the two of them grew more and more intense as time passed. His agitated shakiness and his creepy speech. Something big must have happened between them for him to act like this right?

The jester's eyes dilate slightly. "OH-" His hand moves up, twirling one of your hairs in between his fingers. "THE PAST CEASES TO MATTER, NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE."

You lightly shake your head and pull the hair away from his sweaty fingers. He was hiding it, just as you expected he was going to do. You couldn't help but feel that this one was different from the times he's been cryptic in the past.

Before, his eyes would hold a playful attitude, merely making the interactions with him a game you would never succeed. This time... he looked powerless, not in control of the game like he's supposed to be.

"Jevil, I know you went to go see the Golden Pain so I'm guessing something happened to cause you to act like this." The jester flinches for a brief second before breaking out into nervous laughter. "UEE HEE HEE! NOTHING, NOTHING HAPPENED! WE JUST TALKED!"

You narrow your eyes at his answer, rolling them then looking up to the top of the tent. "Wasn't the point of your trip to punish her and get my sword back?" You look back at the fool, sharpening your eyes to dig deep into his soul to find the truth. "Did you let her keep my property, Jevil?"

He smiles nervously, tensing up his body with his tail bending lower. "UHHH... WELL.. YOU SEE, SEE..." He gulps adjusting his collar. "CHAOS, CHAOS?"

"I'll take that as a yes." You groaned that was the only thing you actually looked forward to when his dance was done with the Golden Pain.

Your soul dips in your chest, disappointed but maybe now with the Spades thinking that you murdered her, having a weapon that she had on her before she disappeared was probably a bad idea. Yeah... That might have been a good thing in the end.

"W-WELL, MY WORLD-" His hands imprison yours, wrapping around them with fingers that practically dug into your palms. "-TIME IS TICK-TOCKING BY!" The fool's legs float off of the ground, as his vision looks away from your dagger-like gaze.

"NEED TO GO, GO NOW BEFORE OUR DATE REACHES ITS FINAL END!" Your mouth shifts to the side. He was playing the 'change the subject' card. What a coward...

"Jevil, we need to talk about it and I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what happened." Your eyes light up with determination. Your resolve is wrapped up by your words, tying a nice bow on the end. The fool stares into your eyes, his mouth going agape. Confusion, shock and worry flash in his eyes.

"YOU'RE DETERMINATION... " The corners of his mouth tilts upward into a foreboding grin. Amber consumes his eyes. "HA HA HA!" He breaks out into a laughing fit, pulling both of your arms with the force of a 7.0 earthquake.

Your eyes widen as the light breeze hits your back. The comfort of the cold metal leaving something between you and the prying eyes of the darkners around makes you go weak at the knees. If any of those spades happened to be looking inside of here then your cover was blown.

You stagger backward slightly trying to tear your hands from his, glaring at Jevil with hot prods for eyes. "Jevil!" Cool metal hits your calves, the tubs water swishing side to side from your movement.

Jevil's hands held on tighter, refusing to give up as his head tilts to the side. "SCARED, SCARED? IS HAVING FUN, FUN WITH ME THAT WRETCHED?" He almost looked a little offended at the prospect.

"A-ace! We've looked all over and found nothing!" The world freezes as the words ting around inside of you like a pinball. That winy high pitched voice... That was the Spade Rudinn. Even worse, his voice sounded so close by.

Your eyes bulge out of your skull, nearly popping out and rolling on the ground beneath you. This is the worst possible thing that could have happened at this moment.

A cloud of blackish dust takes up all of your vision as you throw yourself at the dirt below you. Your soul beats inside of your head, a loud thunderous sound that overtook everything else around you.

"I-i understand Ace its j-just... Okay, we'll go back and check again..." Disappoint echoes in his tone, whimpering at the end. His voice was much more distant than before making a soft sigh fall out of your mouth.

Good. That means that he didn't see you then... You felt a little bit of peace with that fact but your soul's beating only seemed to increase. Wait... A small bit of sweat appears on your forehead. Why did the ground feel much softer than normal ground?

Why do you feel a sudden case of deja vu?

Warmth wraps around you as the dust finally clears the space around you. An arrow of horror shoots through your brain at the sight in front of you. Jevil laid underneath you his face close by your neck, as his arms hug you tightly.

"MY WORLD... NO WONDER I-" A small unhinged giggle comes from the fool as his face presses itself against your neck. "YOU'RE SUCH CHAOS, CHAOS! TWICE, TWICE IN ONE DAY! BWA HA HA!"

A violent shudder rips through your being, as you toss your hands to the ground. You lift yourself up, surprised when he simply let his arms fall off of you instead of fighting it like he normally does.

A pleased smile lays on his lips as a genuine wholesome look enters his eyes. "EVERYTHING... I'LL MAKE IT EVERYTHING PERFECT FOR US."

You grimace, your face turning a paler shade. Everything... everything about that was wrong. The look in his eyes and the pure resolve in what he said. Bile knocks on the door of your throat.

You lift one of your arms off of the ground getting ready to roll yourself off of the fool. Jevil seizes the moment rushing his hand over and grasping your own. "THIS HAS BEEN FUN, FUN BUT IF IT CONTINUES ON WE'LL MISS THE FINAL ACT OF THE DATE! HEE HEE HEE."

Final act? Has it been that long since this whole thing started? "What final act?" Your blood goes cold just from asking it.

His smile widens, the playfulness and smugness he usually wore returned to his eyes. "UEE HEE HEE!! SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!" You didn't like this. You didn't like any of this.

The final act you could only guess that it was going to be something in the carnival and that means that you'll have to be out in the open with him where any of the spades can easily spot you. No, you can't- That would be the last thing you did before ending up in the slammer.

"J-jevil, I told you I'm not leaving!" Panic hits your voice, as your eyes go into a glare. Why can't he just accept your wishes? Why can't he cooperate with you at all? You try pulling your hand from his but the fool squeezes tighter. A light cry comes from you.

"MY WORLD, I CAN DO ANYTHING-" Shade clouds up his face as his smile turns into a sinister warning.

"-AND I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU LEAVE. CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Your eyes widen, not even able to process his statement. He's forcing you now? Oh god, he's going to get you arrested with his stupid entitlement!

"No no no! Jevil! I can't lea-"

Like that both of you disappeared from the tent, making the water in the tub wave back and forth one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your feet hit something solid underneath you, and your knees buckle and sway. Dirt, black dirt is the only thing in your vision as you try to steady your wobbly legs.

Chatter hits your ears, and your throat closes around itself. Jevil... He kept you at the carnival. Your palms grow sweaty, you knew- you KNEW he was going to do this. The thought of even raising your head from the dirt was paralyzing.

What would you see in the carnival around you? The Ace of Spades pointing at you from a distance? That Rudinn Spade guard hurriedly talking into his walkie talkie about the manic being in sight? The Spade Hathy looking at you with disgust? What's the point in seeing any of it when you already know your fate in the end?

"HELLO, HELLO? MY WORLD?!" A purple gloved hand waves itself rapidly in your face as the other hand holding onto yours gripped harder. You grit your teeth. Him. He was the one that brought you out here to be crucified and tried for a crime you didn't commit.

Your hands ball themselves into fists as anger radiates from your being. You hate him. You hate him so much. It was all his fault. If anyone killed the Golden Pain it was him. You wouldn't have had to deal with any of this if you just never met this demon!

You force your head up, glaring at him with eyes deadlier than your Dragonslayer. Jevil tilts his head, only meeting your anger with a warm smile.

"AWWWW... YOU'RE ANGER IS SO CUTE, CUTE, HE HE!" You growl at him. You wanted to wipe that look of his sorry face but you didn't need another thing to add to the Spades reasons you were being arrested.

"Uh- so uhh... hey, it's your turn you two." A prepubescent cracking voice enters your ears. You turn your head over to the sound, finding a tall dinosaur looking darkner with ruler markings going down his back and tail.

He was standing behind a series of levers and buttons and was gesturing ahead of him. "I-I know that you're the only ones in line but uh..."

Your eyes trail over to the direction of the gesture. Your eyes widen. A.... Ferris wheel? A giant Ferris wheel was situated in front of you but something about it made you squint at it in confusion.

The compartments were all pure black but that wasn't the thing that was bothering you. For some strange reason, none of the carts had any windows. There was no way of looking inside or outside of one of the carriages. Anyone in one of those would be hidden to the outside world.

A small bit of hope rises in your chest. It was weird that there wasn't any way to enjoy the view the Ferris wheel would provide but you weren't complaining. You had a chance.

If none of the Spades spotted you by now, you might be able to get away without being behind bars. You can do this... This is Jevil's final act, right? Survive this then you can strategize on how to clear your name.

A cart was stopped at the bottom of the wheel, its doors open and revealing a pure void on the inside of its shell. Ominous in its purpose.

You put your foot in front of the other starting to power walking over there. The jester holding your hand tightens his grip on yours. "OH?" Amusement drips from his speech. "IS MY WORLD EXCITED TO GET ON?" You shake your head from his flirting annoying words.

Excited was not the right word... Desperate was more appropriate. Your ears listen in on any of the surrounding areas, trying to hear for the Spades. All of the noises blend together, making it difficult to tell any sound apart from another.

You sigh, you don't know if they aren't there or if you just can't hear them. This is it then, you go in and you pray they haven't seen you. That's the best plan you got. You step onto the metal platform, the sway of the machine underneath your feet.

The inside of the passenger car was covered in blackness. The only color you could see was a line of white cushions on either side of it.

"MY CAROUSEL IS SO MUCH FUNNER THAN THIS RIDE-" Jevil comments, letting go of your hand and springing himself up in the air. He lands perfectly on one of the white seats, patting the space next to him. "BWA HA HA!! MY WORLD, WORLD WOULD ENJOY THIS ONE THOUGH!"

You blink at his invention, opening your mouth. Your body nearly jumps where it stood as the sound of a spade summoning hits your inner ears. You leap over to the other side of the cart falling on the white cushions, sweat dripping down your forehead.

They found you. It's game over! Any second now the opening of the ride would have thousands of spades flung inside of it and the spades would demand you to come out.

"BWA HA HA!! WERE YOU COPYING MY JUMP, JUMP?" The jester interrupts, clearly not understanding any of your body language. You don't respond, merely staring at the opening, waiting for the Spades to hit the back of the metal contraption.

The door of the ride closes, causing everything to turn pure black. Confusion hits you. You... you know you heard that spade summoning sound... If they weren't doing that to fling into here, then why did they summon it?

You comb your fingers through your tired hair, thoughts, and ideas becoming pure jelly. Everything sucks.

The machine squeaks as it starts moving in its circular motion. You narrow your eyes. Was this all this ride was supposed to be? Just a dark Ferris wheel ride?

It's a bit weird. You would expect this kind of blackout thing more on the tunnel of love or something- You're eyes widen an epiphany dawning on you.

Isn't the purpose of the blackout on the tunnel of love for- You nearly vomit into your own mouth just thinking of it. -creatures to K-I-S-S? Goosebumps travel all across your skin, just the thought made you want to give yourself over to the spades instead of letting that happen to you.

You swear if Jevil took you in here for a surprise kiss that when you get off of this ride that the spades will be taking you in for a true actual murder.

Light suddenly shines into the carriage. You wince, your eyes not expecting everything to just light up like that. You blink over and over again, slowly open them back up.

The spots where the windows would be on a normal Ferris Wheel were all lit up, showing off a much different outside than the one you were at just moments ago.

Lush green grass caressed the brown bark of the oak trees that sparingly sprouted across the landscape around you. A breeze made he leaves and grass, move and dance in the air. The glorious sun moved towards the horizon of the landscape. Orange and yellow paint strokes took up the bright blue sky above you. Sunset.

You didn't understand you looked around amazed with so many questions on your mind, why were you seeing this? How were you seeing this? What was happening?

A part of you didn't care about any of that. The colors blended together in a way that would make any artist cry. You wanted to soak in the sight that you haven't seen in such a long time, a light world sunset.

"Beautiful..." Your hand grazes the surface where the image came in like it was trying to escape the compartment you were in to bathe in the world you see in the picture in front of you.

A purple gloved hand covers yours. "NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU!" Love sprayed from his voice. Tender and meaning every syllable it said. Your face darkens, grimacing. Why did he have to remind you of what he felt for you?

Its like thousands of knives stabbing into your soul at once. You didn't want it... Why can't he just find someone else to care about?

You slowly pull your hand away from the surface, the fool's own hand dripping off as you left. "Jevil... this is all fake right?" You ask, not even giving him the dignity of looking at him as you spoke. " YEP, YEP!! YOU'RE LOOKING THROUGH SCREENS, SCREENS! ALL TECHNOLOGY AND MAGIC."

A slight sadness trickled down your soul. It was an illusion and nothing more. You sigh, you remember watching this phenomenon. Frisk sleeping on your lap as you watched the sunset with ▆▆▆▆▆. You watched it with amazement every time you saw it, but whenever you'd glance at ▆▆▆▆▆ they'd always have their attention towards you... Just like how you can feel the fool's stare doing now...

Why do they have to be so similar?

"Ah... Well, Jevil-" You finally turn away from the artificial paradise, not surprised seeing him, sitting right beside you. "Was this really so special to force me to leave my spot?" You wouldn't admit it to him but seeing the sunset like this again, even though it was an imitation was a breath of fresh air.

It almost made you feel at peace. It probably would have if you weren't incredibly aware of how much you were wanted in the eyes of the law.

"HEE HEE- COME, COME ON! YOU LIKE, LIKE IT! I CAN SEE IT IN THOSE GORGEOUS EYES." He teased back at you, smiling like the fool would never smile again after this.

You cross your arms, looking away from him. "Fine... sure I like it-" You begrudgingly admit. "But..." You turn your head back to the jester, sinking your words in for the kill. "Jevil, I would have gone willingly... if you just told me what happened between you and the Golden Pain." A small lie. If he told you what happened you probably would be talking about what Jevil did to the Spades.

The jovial atmosphere the fool was building quieted to a halt. The clowns smile falls. A look of conflict tores through his face as his sharp teeth bite down on his bottom lip.

His body turns away from yours, facing the screen on the other side. All in the cart goes deadly quiet, the only sound being the muffled cries of the darkners running around the carnival.

You look towards the screen on your side, the sky had purple splattered inside as the sun's body moved lower into the horizon. Strangely- you could see the moon traveling right along the horizon itself, the trajectory aiming right towards the setting sun.

"Tell one piece, piece of the puzzle you seek..." Jevil's words finally cut through the silence, quiet, losing any of the joy and carefreeness they had inside before.

It was the voice he had when he was... angry... really angry but there was no anger in there to be found. Only seriousness. "-But my world, I get something in return. Something to make me revolve more than ever before-"

Your toes curl as your head slowly turns from the fake window in front of you. "W-what? Jevil what are you asking for?" Falls out of your mouth. "Oh, Don't you worry about that part-" The fool whispers out, his face gradually turning to look at yours. "I get what I want, want. You get what you want, want. Curtains closed."

Your mouth falls agape, not sure what to say in response to him. On one hand even thinking about saying yes to the question made you want to curl up in a ball and die but on the other hand...

This was guaranteed information, something you don't tend to get from the jester. That certainly doesn't outway how creepy your end of the deal was- "Jevil, I'm afraid I can't-"

The fool jumps out of the seat. "IT'S FUNNY-" A smirk combs over the jesters face as a nostalgic, yearn hits his eyes. "MY ENTRANCE TO THE DARK WORLD WAS ONE LAIDED WITH SORROW."

He points a hand up at the ceiling, confusion reigns on your features. Was Jevil... ignoring your denial of his deal or was he telling you something completely unrelated? What was he doing?

"MY LIGHTNER WAS LEFT UP THERE ALL ALONE BECAUSE I WAS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM WITH ME."

Blame oozed out of his tone. Hatred, self-hatred deep inside. He must beat himself up over that... Lord knows that you... beat yourself up over that as well, but that still tells you nothing on why he was starting to tell you all of this. He lowers his hand, pressing it against his cheek as he shakes his head solemnly back and forth.

"ALL OF MY TRAINING WITH SEAM WAS IN VAIN! I COULDN'T DO EVERYTHING UNLIKE THE ME OF TODAY. I WOKE UP SCARED. DARK WORLD, SO STRANGE, STRANGE. WORST OF ALL ONE OF MY DEVILSKNIFE WAS... GONE. NOWHERE TO BE FOUND."

Dread bites down on your vocal cords. He also lost one of his weapons coming down here? Why didn't he mention it earlier? You're sure he would have been enthralled by having something similar happen to the both of you.

He brings his face back to you, a smile molding his mouth. A soft bittersweet chuckle flies out of his mouth. "IT'S SO FUN, FUN FUNNY-" Every second brought more and more anxiety inside of you. You didn't like this. You didn't like any of this.

Your eyes widen as the light in the cart changes, the red and oranges deepening with purple on the tips of the light. The moon was barely covering the sun. You take in a breath that you don't dare release. You didn't know where Jevil was going with this but every ounce of you screamed for it to stop.

"BWA HA HA- THAT OLD CAT FOUND IT STICKING STRAIGHT UP FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE DARK FOUNTAIN! I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAPPENED TOO... I'VE HEARD OF OTHERS LOSING WEAPONS BUT NO ONE HAD IT THERE LIKE ME! "

He puts his hand on his chin again, staring into your eyes as a love-stricken sigh exits his mouth. Everything in your body freezes, caught in the beast's gaze.

"AT LEAST- UNTIL THE GOLDEN PAIN TOLD ME ABOUT... YOU." He gestures to you with an open palm. Your brain shuts down, any ability to make sense of his words ceases to function.

"I-I..." The fool places a single finger against your mouth, shushing your speech. An almost sadistic pleasure fills his eyes. He knows the power he holds in his knowledge and he enjoyed every last ounce of it.

"SHE FOUND THAT SWORD OF YOURS IN THAT EXACT SAME POSITION..." The red lighting goes over his teeth, making it look like blood stained them. His smile rises impossibly wide, a maddening chuckle exiting it. Ecstasy enters his eyes as he leans into you, his face inches away from yours.

"AROUND TWO MONTHS AGO." The world around you drops into a dark crimson Everything froze in your body. You inhale a large gulp of air and send it shooting out of you as your body shakes.

He knows... Oh god, he knows! No one... no one was supposed to know! You tried to keep everything about you hidden enough that the other darkners wouldn't suspect a thing but- Jevil... Jevil ruined all of that.

The fool's smile extends well beyond what it should as fireworks explode in his eyes. "IT'S TRUE, TRUE!!! UEE HEE HEE!!! BWA HA HA!!! TRUE, TRUE!!" He screams out, excitement beyond your wildest dreams. He clenches his stomach bending over backward spitting out a laugh that crushed your soul more and more.

His laugh was that of a madman who finally discovered the formula for his mad experiment. A formula that was the darkest depths of your past."YOU'RE BLANK FILE, LACK OF ANY RECORDS, YOU'RE DETERMINATION- HA HA HA!! I FINALLY GET IT!!"

You can't even believe this. This is a nightmare, right? Just a big nightmare- everything! The date, you being a criminal, Jevil finding out about this. This can't be real. It can't-

"THEY MISSED YOU DIDN'T THEY? YOU SLIPPED BETWEEN THE GRAND PREACHER'S PHALANGES!!"Gloved hands grab your shoulders pulling your body forward and having your eyes meet Jevil's thin pinprick eyes.

He wasn't supposed to know. NO one was supposed to know- The grand preacher didn't find you during the great purge, yes! But you wish he did! You wish that you were thrown down here with every single other darkner. Everything would be better. Frisk would still be alive...

Hell, countless others would be alive as well. It's all your damn fault! You tried to save everyone down here, and now you have to walk amongst them knowing you failed every single one of them. If they found out- You don't know what you would do.

Your hands cover your face as you rapidly breathe in and out, You shake against the hands as you throw your face down to your lap, tears springing in your eyes.

Was Jevil going to tell everyone? Was he going to let everyone know that you were a complete and utter mistake? That you cost everyone their freedom because... you weren't strong enough to give them that freedom.

A hand presses itself against your back, rubbing it in a circle. Your spine tenses up as your shoulders hit your cheeks. "MY POOR, POOR WORLD..."

An apologetic tone greeted your ears like he was sorry for what torture he just put your mind through. "KEEP, KEEP THIS A SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND ME... NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KNOW HOW TRULY SPECIAL MY WORLD IS!"

Possessive poison dripped out of his foul mouth. No one else should know... and he wasn't going to let anyone else know. You whimper at his words, war breaking out inside of your head. He wasn't going to tell anyone but he still knew and there's no one worst that could know.

He wouldn't stop his thirst for knowledge after this- No, he would only want to know more, wouldn't he? He's going to want you to give every grueling detail of your past. The killing, the bloodshed, Frisk, ▆▆▆▆▆, the L.O.V.E- Your breathing stops as your insides turn to pure ice.

"J-jevil-" The words fight their way through your tight throat. "H-how much...? How much do you know?"

You force your head to look up at him, small tears pricking in the corners of your eyes. The jester's eyes soften at you as his smile extends all across his face. His eyes shimmer and shine showing satisfaction that told you the answer to your question before he even spoke.

"BWA HA HA! THAT JOURNAL OF YOURS MAKES SENSE, SENSE! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND, MY WORLD!!!" Blazing excitement shined in his golden eyes, madness pouring from every inch. Your face falls. A tear rolls down your cheek as reality separates around you. You stare down at your lap.

You don't know what he's managed to glean from your journal. You did write rather abstractly so maybe, just maybe he had the wrong idea of what happened to you in the past- It's unlikely but it's the only hope you have left.

"MORE IMPORTANTLY-" The jester's hands throw themselves on your shoulders, jerking your body over to face his own. Pink hearted eyes shine onto your face, only moments ago being that glimmering yellow you were used to seeing.

His head tilts as his mouth goes agape, searching every inch of your petrified face with a longing desire. "I WANT, WANT MY END OF THE BARGAIN..." A breath enters your mouth that refuses to leave. The area around you too darkens as the moon half eclipses the setting star.

Wait... What? H-he counted that? "Y-you just started talking! I never agreed-" the words rush out of your mouth, desperately trying to get through to the brick wall that was Jevil. The jester lets go of your shoulders, an ear-splitting laugh coming from his throat. He shakes his head, almost pitying your train of thought.

"I TOLD MY STORY AND THOSE WERE MY TERMS-" His head tilts up staring down at you with a devilish mischievous playing on his features. "YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED ME IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO YOUR HALF OF THIS DEAL."

Your mouth drops as your eyes twirl around his face. Was he being serious? How were you supposed to know that he was for one, telling you anything about his encounter with the Golden Pain when he started off with him entering the dark world? For two, you never agreed to it so the deal didn't actually happen!

"Jevil, That's not how deals work-!" The red lighting around you grows dimmer as the sun barely peeks under the horizon.

A hint of anger shines in his more amber eyes."HA HA!!! YES, YES IT DOES!" Tension and annoyance served hot in his tone. It was like in between the words you could hear another message loud and clear 'stop questioning it'.

A chill rolls down your entire body. It was a reminder. A cruel reminder of the power the jester really had here. If he was wrong... what could you do about it? If you hurt him that just gives the spades more ammunition if they find you.

Your throat closes around itself not letting anything else exit. One of Jevil's hands runs through your hair, as the anger dissipates in his eyes. "HE HE... CHAOS, CHAOS." Your hands bundle into unless fists as your eyes narrow at him.

This bastard... everything he has ever done to you causes more heartache and pain. He just wants you to be an obedient little doll that will do everything he says and won't fight back when he decides to get handsy.

You're his whole world- but he wants to be the one to decide how the world should be run.

A soft stressed chuckle comes from the jester as he closes his eyes, shaking his head back and forth."NOW, NOW-" His eyes catapult open, bright pink shimmering in the fading light. His digits wrap themselves against your wrists, constricting them to the point your hands paled.

Your wrists slam into the metal shell behind you, causing a shriek of pain to fill the room. You could feel the bruise forming on your wrists already. Hot breath hits your lips as the fool inches his face closer and closer to yours. "YOU'RE MINE, MINE... NO ONE ELSES..."

The moon was so close to conquering the sun in the night sky and nothing would stop it... No matter how the sun resisted.

An explosion goes off in your mind, as horror attacks you. The thing Jevil wanted was a... Every muscle in your body burns. Tension was all throughout your body as adrenaline poured through your veins.

Bile sits at the back of your throat as you desperately try to break out of the jester's grasp. Nothing on heaven or earth could make any of this okay. Tears prick up in your eyes, as the fool's face descended, barring the deepest purple imaginable. "LEARN... TO LOVE ME TOO."

The moon engulfs the sun. Dim light spreads out across the cart. A tear streaks down your cheek. Warm hungry lips press themself against yours. The hands around your wrists shake lightly as a gasp comes from the fool.

Kiss... He's kissing you...

The jester closes his overwhelmed eyes, gently trying to press back against the tense brick you made your mouth. You cringe, closing your eyes. None of this is real- You can't accept it. You can't accept any of the sensations you can feel against your mouth. Tears fly down your face.

You can't feel it. You can't taste the desire, you can't taste the want in every second of his lip's dance. You can't taste the light taste of cotton candy. You can't feel his body move as he presses his abdomen onto yours. You can't feel the desperate purr coming from the jester as his lips dig into your closed steel mouth harder. You can't...

H-He's so inexperienced... Just like...

No. You can't be reminded of that. You can't suddenly taste the blood that never washed away. You can't feel the grass underneath you as you tried to kiss them back as well as you could. No, no no no no no no no- The memory stains your soul with black ink that consumes your whole body.

You can't-

You can't-

You can't feel ▆▆▆▆▆'s lips again.

This is hell. This is hell. This is hell. This is hell. This is hell. This is worse than hell. The frantic beats of the jester's soul hit your chest with a vile song. You could feel your mind shutting down. Feeling every part of you violated and touched with a burning hellfire in your skin... The world leaves your mind as a very last bit of determination you have fades away.

Muffled sounds play in your ears as the machine jolts to a stop, swinging wildly back and forth. The ride... was it over? Your crying puffy eyes use the last bit of energy you had left to open up. Pure black covered the area around, all of the screens no longer playing their little videos.

Hope hits your veins. You would have to get off of the ride soon correct? But... Something about how sudden and strange the stop was didn't rub the right way with you. This didn't seem like the end of the ride- Dread destroys the false hope that had builded itself inside of you. You think the machine might be stuck.

You're trapped.

The sound of a summoning spade rings in your ears causing every bone in your body to shake. It was like someone above had heard your beggars gamble and decided to fulfill it. You didn't know you'd actually be faced with this decision! Your entire body fights, jerking around in Jevil's grasp.

A deep animalistic growl fills the carriage as your lips manage to slip away from his. You cough harshly, trying to get air into your lungs.

You smell the cotton candy flavor on your lips, a disgusting reminder of the jesters violating action. You can feel the vomit threatening to pour out of you, something- just anything to get rid of the taste. Anything to feel clean again.

A spade projectile shoots through the bottom of the cart, making your vision go fuzzy. Static kills any and all ability to hear. He's here- It isn't just a paranoid delusion. It's not just a dream. He's here and you have no way of escape.

The fool's digits dig into your wrists. You flinch from the sudden pain."W-what?" You whimper, looking at him, wondering what you did to deserve his wrath. He's already stolen a kiss from you- Wasn't today enough for him already?

"HE HE HE..." A demented soft chuckle comes from the fool, his anger mitigating as your sight is locked back on him. "MY WORLD, WORLD... " Those damned horrendous hearts in his eyes grew two times fold since the last time you saw them.

His tongue spins around his lips, savoring the taste. "AGAIN, AGAIN-" The fools forked tail flings itself around your abdomen, bring you closer to him.

Your eyes widen with horror. Did he not even care about the magic that was just thrown at the carriage?

The pure desire in his eyes only showed his own fantasy's playing inside of them. He wanted to kiss you over and over again- taste every little bit of the passion inside of you. Ragged breaths hit your lips with the best of the fool's soul. He's so fixated on you... Did he even notice the spade?

Disgust clogged up your pores. The fool's facial expression was the look of nightmares as he tilted his head lowering his lips down to yours once again. You shut your eyes tight, waiting for the impact like a nuke being dropped on a city.

A shudder races through your body as you feel his awaiting lips on top of your own once again. Sharp teeth lightly go across the bottom of your lips. The wet warm presence of the fool's tongue dances along the tightness of your defense. Your teeth nearly shatter from how hard you were clenching them.

A loud crackle destroys your eardrums forcing your eyes to squint open. A spade magic attack with a long whip-like tail had entered the cart, dragging your soul down to the pits of despair. It's hopeless... You go limp in the fool's arms, the last of your determination draining out of you.

The magic's tail stuck itself inside of the hole it entered from, flinging the door open. Behind the cold metal was just as you expected, a floating Ace of Spades with the Spade Rudinn from before clinging to the top of his head.

The Rudinn is holding a microphone in his teeth and looking down at the world below in pure fear. The assault on your sore burning lips is finally lifted as the jester slowly turns to the commotion behind him.

The Ace of Spade drops down to the metal with a cold hard clank. Ace moves his shoulder up, alerting the spade Rudinn and he yips, nearly dropping the sound-amplifying device before quickly bringing the megaphone to his face.

"(Y/N) Y-you are hereby u-under arrest for the disappearance of the Queen of Diamonds!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.6K 326 44
[2nd book] A Yandere Underfell Mettaton x reader story After Y/n falls down, they meet someone to help them throughout their way back home. Somehow t...
5.7K 174 23
Inspired by an idea from @LuigiDaisy2, Please please PLEASE check them out! Seriously, they're great and have some really good stories!!! What happen...
103K 2.9K 23
You've been doing the same True Pacifist / Pacifist Run over and over in a place called the "Underground". Though you like the Underground, you can't...
82.4K 2.3K 24
It wasn't fair. Sans had finally saved you, did it the right way without breaking any moral code. And yet, it wasn't enough. So, he decided to play b...