⚯͛ Unfortunate - Remus Lupin...

De AmberKingston

Maeve Iverson was a part of a royally pureblood, Slytherin, dark wizard-full family. Maybe if she was born to... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
Sweet Caroline

20.

20.2K 729 815
De AmberKingston

PART TWO - SIXTH YEAR

"you're the literal human version of period cramps"

≿ ———————— ❈ ———————— ≾

"Who'd have ever thought I'd like a muggle film about singing and dancing...and rain?" Maeve laughed.

"Singing in the rain is my favourite movie of all time," Remus looked down at her, a big smile on his face.

"I can see why," She grinned.

"It might be cheesy, but it just never fails to make me smile. Whenever I felt sad as a kid my mum would put it on to make me feel better," Remus admitted bashfully.

"That's adorable," Maeve looked up, and kissed him on the jaw.

He hummed a response, a faint smile still present on his lips.

"I'm tired now, all that tap dancing they did really exhausted me," Maeve laughed.

"Okay, time to get up," Remus said, shifting about on the sofa to go to stand up.

"Oh no, why do we have to move? I was so comfortable?" Maeve whined.

"The bed is even more comfortable, dear," Remus said playfully, standing up and stretching his arms that hadn't moved in a couple of hours.

"Fine," She took his hand and pulled herself up

≿ ———————— ❈ ———————— ≾

Maeve opened her eyes slowly, a small smile soon spreading over her lips as she remembered where she was.

She looked up from the chest she was laying on to see Remus was also just waking up.

"Morning," She said quietly.

"Mhm," He said in a low voice, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake up.

"Are we going on a run again today?" She asked.

"Yeah, definitely, hope you're ready," He said.

"I don't think I am," She said, resting back onto his chest.

"Well we have two more days of my parents being away in France, so we gotta make the most of it," Remus said, stroking her hair, "crazy morning runs and all."

"I don't see why I can't meet your parents," Maeve said.

"The same reason I can't meet yours," Remus said.

"No, my parents would probably kill you," Maeve said, "your mum doesn't even know my family, and I'm sure your Dad doesn't care."

"My Dad would throw a fit," Remus laughed.

Maeve stayed silent.

"Mae, are you asleep?"

"No, just thinking."

"About what?" He asked, staring up to the ceiling.

"We can't be a normal couple. I don't think we'll ever be able to be a normal couple. And it's not like that even matters to me, it's just kinda irritating."

She rolled away from him to lay on her back beside him.

"I get it, and you know if you ever wanna back out you can, I don't want you to resent me or-"

She interrupted him with a little laugh, "Babe, I'd never resent you. Believe it or not, I'm happy in this relationship."

He rolled on his side to look at her, "really?"

"Really."

She placed a kiss on his lips for a second before pulling away.

"Last person to run round the field has to make breakfast," She walked out with a small smile.

"Damn it," he cursed, quickly getting up.

≿ ———————— ❈ ———————— ≾

"Babe, are you making breakfast?" Maeve yelled from upstairs, wrapping a towel round her body.

"Yep, now hurry up and get dressed otherwise I'll eat all of it," Remus called back.

"Dickhead you better not," She shrieked with a laugh, rushing to get on some clothes.

She wouldn't have freaked out this much if he hadn't done it before, so she ended up just running downstairs in some jeans and a bra on, t-shirt in hand.

"Did you eat the breakfast?" She asked breathlessly.

"No, it's not even done yet," He laughed, stirring something in a bowl, "you look hot."

"Yeah alright," She rolled her eyes, going over to him to see what he was making, "you're making pancakes?"

"Duh."

"I bloody love pancakes," She kissed him on the cheek, "you fancy a cuppa?"

"Go on then," He grinned.

She went to put on her t-shirt as she walked towards the kettle.

"Don't," He said, a cheeky glint in his eye.

"I'm not gonna eat breakfast in my bra, Remus," She said, exasperated, walking towards him again.

"But it would be so much more fun," He grinned, pulling her into a kiss.

"It'd be fun for you," she pulled away.

He laughed and pulled her into another kiss, his arms resting comfortably around her waist.

"Now do you want that tea or not," She whispered breathlessly as their lips pulled apart for a second.

"Does it mean you stop kissing me," He said.

"Yep," She smirked, giving him another kiss, "now let me go."

Reluctantly he let his arm fall so she could put her top on and start making the coffee.

"Don't be disappointed babe, I'm about to make the best tea of your life," Maeve said.

"Impossible," He replied as he finished stirring the pancake batter, and to her offended look he stated, "Peter makes the best tea."

"Seriously? Pettigrew?" Maeve said.

"It's honestly top quality, I don't know how he does it," Remus shrugged, getting out the frying pan.

"Maybe he drugs you," Maeve snorted.

"Have you met Peter? He wouldn't hurt a fly," Remus chuckled.

Remus finished making the pancakes and Maeve finished making the tea and they sat down together on the little table by the kitchen.

"So where did you say your parents are again?"

"I didn't," Maeve said, "I literally have no clue where they are."

"Really?" Remus asked.

"Yeah," Maeve swallowed a bit of pancake, "Ever since I was a kid they would go away for days at a time. At first they said they were going for work but I think that's bullshit."

"What do you think they're doing then?" Remus took a sip, "Mm that's good."

"As good as Peter's?"

"No."

"Wow. Okay fine," She scoffed, "Anyway, I don't know what they're doing. Maybe something criminal? They're rich enough to gamble or buy drugs whatever."

Remus chewed his pancake thoughtfully, before saying cautiously, "What if they're working for him?"

"Maybe," She shrugged, "But if they did I just don't get why they wouldn't mention it to me?"

"Perhaps they're doing something top secret, like you are with being his 'confidant'" Remus did air-quotes.

"What was that?" She asked, holding back a laugh.

"It was air-quotes, see," He did it again.

"Don't...don't ever do that again," She laughed.

"What's wrong with my air quotes," He defended jokingly.

"Everything," She grinned, before taking a large gulp of tea, "I think I'll talk to them about where they go when I get back. They'll be off for another week though, that's normally how it is."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a bit, eating their breakfast, before Remus piped up.

"Do you wanna go into the town again today?" He asked.

She thought for a second.

"No," She said finally, "I have better plans."

≿ ———————— ❈ ———————— ≾

"A tattoo?"

"Yes."

Remus looked unsurely at the glowing needle Maeve held in her hand.

"Is it safe?" He asked, observing her carefully.

"Of course it is," Maeve dismissed, before seeing his unsure look and adding, "when I got my tattoo on my leg done I spent ages talking to the tattoo artist who was doing it. She told me all about how to do small but magic tattoo projects at home, and how to make it safe. You'll be fine."

"Okay," Remus said slowly, "So what will it even be?"

She looked up at him, a glint in her eye.

"An umbrella, for singing in the rain."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

852 54 1
What if Halloween of 1981 had played out differently? What if, instead of going straight after James and Lily, Voldemort had chosen to attack Hogwart...
1.9M 68.2K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
22.6K 775 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
25K 606 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...