after you left |ai|

By 5secondsofeline

I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out o... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
with love, Samantha Evans

33

1.3K 36 91
By 5secondsofeline

Ellehasinstagram: a few weeks ago, I made this instagram because my brother told me people were pretending to be me. He has also been bothering me to make one forever so he could comment random shit on my posts. But every time I post something now, half of the comments consist of hatefull messages of people I don't even know. I do read them and they do hurt. Please think before you speak.

3.091 likes
JackieEvans: just let them speak, they have no clue what they're talking about.
SierraDeaton: those freckles 😫
SierraDeaton: the world would be a much better place if people actually think twice before commenting
Ellehasinstagram: @sierradeaton just imagine how nice it would be if people did that
CrystalLeigh: you are a kind and amazing woman, try not to let it get to you ♥️
Ellehasinstagram: @crystalleigh thank you crystal x
5SOSGlobal: I hope you know we're not all like that..
Ellehasinstagram: @5SOSGlobal I do know that and I see the nice comments too, but it's the hatefull ones that I can't seem to forget
ChrisMiller: did you know bees sometimes sting other bees?
Ellehasinstagram: @chrismiller since when are you posting random shit instead of Ben?

— twitter —

5SOSglobal: elle reacted to my comment on her post and I don't know if I should fangirl or not. Even if she's just a friend, it's still kinda cool

5SOSGlobal: the fact that she had to say something about the hate kinda hurts. We're a shitty fanbase for their friends and girlfriends, we always have been but I just hope we won't always be like that.

5SOSGirlfriends: wether elle is dating ashton or not, you should still treat people with kindness. She didn't do anything to deserve this kinda hate.

Alexa5sos: my little sister is in Elle's class and has severe autism, I can't have a conversation with her longer than a few minutes but yesterday I picked her up and she was talking with Elle with a smile and laughing.
Alexa5sos: it hurt so much to see her like that with someone else but I talked with Elle for a little while she got her bag and Elle is an amazing and kind woman. Don't judge her unless you know her but honestly there's nothing to judge her about.

5SOSGirlfriends: @alexa5sos Another fan has said the same thing before about her lil brother. She seems like a great teacher and just person in general, I don't get the hate.

-

Popstarnews: rumours of Australian drummer Ashton Irwin dating Californian teacher Elle Miller arise again when she is spotted walking around town with what we think is the drummer's daughter.

Popworldtoday: After being seen together many times, Elle Miller was seen alone with australian drummer Ashton Irwin's daughter today. Could this confirm the rumoured relationship? Here is everything we know so far. Linktomagazine.com

-

Dating rumours between Australian drummer Ashton Irwin and californian Elle Miller arise again, here is what we know so far about the two!

Popstar Ashton Irwin met the californian teacher several months ago at the coffee shop her mother owns in downtown LA. Although this isn't a new spot for drummer Ashton Irwin, the rumours only started spreading several months ago when they were spotted together. Since that occasion, we have seen the popstar, Elle and ex-sister-in-law Jackie Evans together at the shop and around town regularly. Elle Miller and Jackie Evans are rumoured to have met before she met Ashton Irwin. Could Jackie have been the match maker?

Jackie Evans, sister of deceased popstar Samantha Evans, still seems to be a big part in Ashton Irwin's life after her move to LA. She has confirmed that a big reason for moving to LA from London was to be able to be closer to her niece, Olivia Irwin. She stated that she wanted to be able to be a part of Olivia's life after losing her sister.

We are still unsure about the relationship between Ashton Irwin and Elle Miller as they aren't saying anything about it but fans are suspecting a romantical relationship between the two. The change in Irwin's mental state and the way he cheered up in the months after meeting the woman seem to be the biggest argument. Even with the dating rumours going around for a few months now, we have not yet seen Ashton or Elle make a romantical move in public or seen Ashton's daughter with her.

Until today when pictures started spreading around of Elle at her mom's shop with a girl who we believe is Ashton's daughter Olivia. Without Ashton or Jackie in near sight, it seems like Elle was having some alone time with the 1 year old.

But the big question remains, are the rumours true or false?
We sure hope they are true, what do you think?

"Ashton, we should talk for a minute." I said to him when he took Olivia from me. She had stayed with me for two days while Ashton was away with his family and Jackie. I got to spend more time together with Olivia without him around and that had been eye opening.

I waited for him to look at me before gesturing for him to sit down next to me on the couch. He looked at me worried but I couldn't look back at him. "Is everything alright?" He asked with worry in his voice. He raised his eyebrow slightly when I struggled to come up with the words. "What is this about?" He asked again when nothing I could think of was enough.

"It's about Olivia" I mumbled, suddenly afraid to say it while I've been figuring out how to say it all day.

"Elle?" He asked again even more worried, "Did something happen today?"

"No, no it's nothing that happened today. It's something I've been noticing over the past month and it only got confirmed when I was alone with her." I said and I tried to look at Olivia, the way he was looking at me was making me uncomfortable. I needed to get it off my chest but I didn't know how to. "I know she's still a very little girl and only 14 months old but it's often first detected in kids between 12-18 months so she falls in that category." I said rushed, I looked up at Ashton and he looked worried and afraid, "I think Olivia has autism." I blurted out and his face went blank, I no longer could see the worry or fear on his face. But the emptiness didn't last long. Soon anger and disbelieve took over and I felt sorrow.

"No. No she's perfectly healthy." He said quickly with a raised voice. "She is fine."

"Ashton just let me explain myself." I said when he got on his feet and grabbed her bag. I walked over to the door before he could so he couldn't get out without letting me explain myself. "The way she refuses to go to sleep with anyone but you, Jackie and I, the way she pulls away and hides when you take her to the shop. She barely made a sound when I brought her to the shop yesterday while all day she had been giggling and babbling non stop when it was just me. Or when you took her to the pool party, she refused to stay with anyone but you and I. She cried when Calum held her and Crystal said it was a regular thing. Just consider it Ashton, you need to know if she does have autism, how severe it is and how to deal with it. She's going to need different care than a normal kid and the sooner you find out, the better for her." I said as confident as I could but his eyes were filled with so much anger that I almost feared him. I was backed against the door and he was staring me down, using his height as an advantage to make me feel even smaller and more vulnerable.

"You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so shut your damn mouth. She is perfectly healthy and happy and there is nothing wrong with her. So now move out of the fucking way so I can leave." He yelled in my face and it set Olivia off to start crying again. I felt paralysed by his sudden mood change, he took me by my arm with his free hand and pulled me to the side. I couldn't even react to it and just let him go. As soon as he walked through the door, he looked back at me, "You better don't follow me or try to call me again." He said after staring at me for several seconds. I stood there frozen as he slammed the door shut behind him.

I felt like I couldn't breathe and I was suffocating even when he wasn't in the same room as me anymore. It was only when I heard the door downstairs shut that I could breathe again. But I still couldn't get my feet to move away from the door, the conversation didn't stop replaying in my head either. The fear got replaced by regret rapidly. I should have said it differently, I should have done this at his place or I shouldn't have said it at all.

Deep down I know I made the right decision to tell him, because the last thing she deserves is to grow up misunderstood. I see kids with autism every day and I also see kids who only got diagnosed at 10 years old. It's proven that early intervention is helpfull but right now I'm the bad guy in his story. I know I did the right thing by telling him but I might have thrown our friendship away by doing so.

—————————————————

Remember when I said this story would only have 40 chapters max? We're at 33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 709 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
205K 2.6K 56
A book where I make up short stories in which these handsome men are involved. Requests opened!!! Highest ranks #1 5sosimagines #76 5sos #2 update #2...
93.9K 1.5K 27
"No one can know, especially not Ashton." "Fine, but you can't tell me that you didn't like it. I know you did." "It doesn't matter what I liked. I'm...
237 2 20
High school. Everyone's favorite time of there life. Let me just tell you one part of high school I dont like are the cliques. One of them being the...