Lucifer's Missing Puzzle Piece

Od freaking_witchy

AU - Lucifer is chosen by Satan as the ambassador of Gehenna to stop the war between demons and humans. Along... Více

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

83 4 0
Od freaking_witchy

After the meeting, all Demon Kings returned to their own chambers, starting from Beelzebub. Lucifer, the King of Light, shown to be the last to getting out. He walked solemnly to his own room.

Lucifer was the most influential demon in Gehenna. He was deemed as the picture of perfection among demons, and very popular among women. A lot of female demons were willing to be his bride, but he always politely refused them all. He was also deeply respected because of his superior powers. Lucifer was trusted the most by Satan. Every duty that were given to him, he could handle them well.

Lucifer could still remember exactly what happened inside the meeting room. All the tense situation, all the confusion and shock in his brothers' eyes; also their father's decision to chose him as their ambassador.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I think Lucifer can be a good candidate. He's the most influential from all of us, and also the most mature. I believe he can do his job as an ambassador."

Words that came out from Egyn stunned the Demon Kings, except for Samael. Samael knew that sooner or later, this would happen. As he looked to his older brother's way, Lucifer seemed to be calm. Not a single emotion was shown on his face.

"What... did you just say, Egyn?", Iblis incredulously asked.

"I said that perhaps Lucifer can be a good ambassador for us. He's the most influential from all of us. Father also trusted him the most. What do you think?"

Suddenly the tension inside the meeting room returned. The Demon Kings argued about Egyn's advice. Most of them were against this.

"Are you out of your mind?! Big bro Lucifer is already busy as it is. Choosing him as our ambassador will only burden him more. He has already had many duties to help father", Astaroth retorted.

"I agree with you, Astaroth. Not to mention, I remember that Lucifer dislikes humans. To have an ambassador, we need someone who is able to get close with them socially and emotionally. But unfortunately, Samael and I are busy in the True Cross Order,", Azazel added.

"Wait, how about our twin half brothers? They are nephilims, and they are born from father and Lady Yuri Egin's relationship. They could be the great mediator between us and the humans. Why don't we choose them, then?", Beelzebub advised his older siblings.

"There is no way we choose them. They are still little, you dope", Amaimon started losing his patience.

Seeing their heated argument, Satan decided to intervene. "Calm down now, everyone. I understand that all of you wishes to represent our side, but I will only choose one of you. By the way, Egyn, you have good advice. I think that Lucifer will be a good candidate", Satan said.

"But father, don't you think that Lucifer is already busy? We know that from all of us, you trusted him the most", Samael speak.

"Well then, let us ask Lucifer himself. Lucifer, what do you think? Are you willing to take this position?", Satan offered to his oldest son.

"There is no greater honor than to help you, father. I am willing to be our ambassador", Lucifer finally took his father's offer.

Hearing Lucifer's respond, Satan seemed to be satisfied. "It is settled, then. Samael, Azazel, I trust that your high positions inside your organization in Assiah enable both of you to interact directly with humans. I want you to assist him in his duties. I believe that he will need your help in negotiating our plans with the human rulers on this planet."

"Of course, Father."

"Good. I also expected the rest of you to be prepared in case something happens. I believe that this meeting is finished."

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, arrived in his own room, Lucifer started prepare for his journey to Assiah. He only had little spare time before he started his mission. As he made his preparations, he started thinking about humans in this time. It would be highly possible for many things to change, since he last appeared in Assiah actively around 19th century, and it can be considered a long time for humans. Are they still going to hate and feared him, when he appeared again? Dwelling in his thoughts, Lucifer heard a knock on his door.

"Lucifer, may I come in?", Satan asked behind the door.

"Of course, father."

Satan then opened the door and got inside his room. Lucifer was always known for being well organized, and he expected nothing less from his oldest son. Inside Lucifer's room, there are two sets of chairs and tables, a crystal chandelier, a bookshelf, a wardrobe, and a king-size bed. Satan then sit on one of the chairs as he looked at the King of Light. There were worries on his youthful face.

"Lucifer, you know that you don't have to rush. Take a rest."

"I'm just preparing myself, father. I'm not going right away. You have nothing to worry about."

The god of Gehenna could only be silent after hearing his reply. Since Lucifer returned to Gehenna after being in Assiah for a long time and decided to help him, Satan was really thankful. But sometimes, Lucifer can be stubborn, and this worried him. He changed the subject of their conversation.

"You know, I'm pleased with your decision to be our ambassador. But I also see your brothers were surprised with your words. You have always known for your dislikes towards humans. Can you explain this?"

"Actually, I don't hate humans. I just hate the way they treated their own kind. The strong ones among them are always hurting the weak, and they sicken me."

Satan looked at him with disbelief. One of Lucifer's famous traits is to concealed his true emotions and thoughts. Lucifer can be honest only if Satan asked him directly. He patiently waited for him to continue.

"The reason why I want to be our ambassador, is because I want to be the light for the weak. I want to erase the differences between them and our kind. I also heard a lot of things from Samael and the others about human cultures and their ways of thinking. I think this can be a good opportunity for me to learn about humans directly, especially in this modern era."

Now Satan was interested with his words. He never know that Lucifer could be so thoughtful. This could be a good chance for him to ask about a particular matter.

"Really? Are you interested in humans' ideas? Can you tell me one of them?"

"I'm interested in their concepts of love. Perhaps the other demons would think that it's stupid, but I would like to know how this can be achieved, and how does love feel like. I'm not satisfied with just hearing them."

Bingo! Now Satan could ask him. This was something that has always been nagging on his mind, and it's time to know about Lucifer's thoughts.

"I heard a rumor. Your siblings said that so many female demons were interested in you, yet you refused them all. Why is that?"

Lucifer's calm expression changed to that of fear when he heard those words. Damn it! Lucifer should have known that his father would ask him about this. Satan always nagging him about when would he have his own bride and bloodlines. All of his siblings has had their own family, except him. Lucifer was the most handsome of the Demon Kings, so no wonder that many women were interested in him. He knew he couldn't fight his father anymore. "I'm not interested in any of them. All my life, every time I see them, I see that they are only interested in me because they want me for my powers and position. Not to mention, I still want to help you, father. If in case I will find one, I want someone who is interested in me because of the way I am, not because I'm one of the Demon Kings of Gehenna", he replied sternly.

Satan finally understood his reasons. Lucifer was highly loyal to him, so of course he barely had the time to find a woman, due to his busy routines. Countless humans also worshiped him in ancient times as a god, just like his other brothers so it's possible that he wanted something different. But he knew that Lucifer couldn't stay this way forever. Even demons needed a company in their lives. That's how he met Yuri. When he was in Assiah, Yuri is the one who cared about him. He fell in love with her, and finally had Rin and Yukio as his children. For that he felt deeply grateful. He thought that it was time to relieve Lucifer of all of his duties in Gehenna, so while he's working in Assiah he could also find a bride. This would be better for him.

"But aren't you feel tired of being alone? You are the only one that haven't had your own family. I want to see you happy, and I don't mind if you chose a human woman as your bride. I will relieve you of your duties in here. At least, while you're working in Assiah, try find a woman of your own. I expect to see you having a woman by your side after your businesses in Assiah are done. If not, well, I'll think about it. Besides, I always know that you can do your best in your duties, and I'm sure this will be no different."

Lucifer finally gave up. Satan would not take no for an answer. Perhaps his father was right. He had been alone for thousands of years, so of course his father would want him to do this. "Alright, father. I'll think about it."

"Good! I can't wait to hear it from you soon. Take a rest. You will need it."

After Satan left, Lucifer laid on his bed and gazed to the ceiling of his room. He had so many things in his mind. First, to be the ambassador for demons; second, to find a suitable woman. This would definitely be a long journey.

A/N : Hi guys! To be honest, this is the first time I'm posting my writing here. All this time I am used to be a reader, but since I have many ideas in mind with this story, I decided to share them with you guys.

By the way, welcome to the new chapter. I know that perhaps you are quite confused about why does Satan become a good guy here. I picture him here to be good from chapter 105 and 106, about possibilities of his character if in case Yuri is succeeded in teaching him moral values of humans. In this story I pictured him from my headcanon that he doesn't have any mate, which resulted in Satan make him to find a bride in Assiah. All will be clear in future chapters, so continue read the story! I promise I will make an update two chapters every week.

Don't forget to vote and comment! See you next week!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

283K 11.1K 64
You are an exchange student to the world of devildom where you meet 7 demon brothers and so many others. The second eldest became your guardian durin...
8.1K 287 40
How have I been roped into all of this? All I wished for was a change of pace, not a change of life! I can't handle all this demon stuff! And... what...
297 15 11
~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister by the name of Jillian, no parents, and...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...