My Doll

By Chicagorry

~Sequel to Doll Maker~ It has been two years since Brendon was sent to jail, and Ella couldn't be happier. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Psycho Intentions!!!!!

Chapter 22

140 6 7
By Chicagorry

Brendon took another look at Ella, taking in how breathtaking she looked. He eyed the alcohol sitting on the table behind her, then walked past her to get some. 

As he poured himself a glass of beer, he could tell that Ella was feeling uneasy. "Brendon, I asked you a question. Why are you here?"

He turned around, taking a sip of his beer. "If you want me to be honest, I came here to see you." Ella furrowed her eyebrows, a bit skeptical as to why he was actually here.

"Why would you come here to see me? I thought you found your special someone already." Brendon was beginning to grow frustrated with her, but he had to hold on.

He looked into her eyes, nodding. "I did. I was looking for you, so you could meet her." Ella nodded, then looked around, not seeing his lover anywhere near him. 

 Brendon began looking for Kamsi, finding her near the stairs, where she just kept to herself. She made eye contact with Brendon, then rolled her eyes when she saw him signal her over.

When Kamsi walked into view, Ella immediately realized that she was the one who was seeing Brendon. Her heart broke as she watched Brendon wrap his arm around Kamsi's shoulders.

"So, I'm pretty sure you two have already met, but Ella, this is Kamsi." Ella pursed her lips. She was upset that Kamsi never told her about this. Then again, this was probably the reason why she didn't talk to her for a while.

"Uh, yeah, we have met. If you'll excuse me, I have to go talk to Jessica about something." Brendon nodded, happy that his plan was working.

Ella walked away, rolling her eyes as 'Lover' played on the speakers. Jessica was standing next to two other girls, who were also Ella's friends.

Jessica looked over at Ella, a smile on her face. "Hey, El! What's up?" Ella gave her a weak smile, feeling like she should curl up into a ball.

"Oh, I just found out that Kamsi is with Brendon." Jessica gasped, covering her mouth with her recently manicured hands.

"I can't believe she didn't tell you! She told us almost a week ago." Ella bit her lip, setting her drink down on the table beside them.

"I'm not feeling well. I-I think I'm going to head out." Ella began to make her way to the front door, pushing through the crowd of drunk adults. 

Brendon watched as she did this, upset that she actually was going to leave. He began making his way over to her.

"Ella!" She looked back, seeing Brendon pushing through the crowd.  Ella shook her head, then made her way outside.

Brendon began to push harder, quickly making his way out the door. Ella was already walking towards her apartment. He quickly ran over to her, grabbing her arm.

"Ella, wait." She pulled her arm out of his grip. "Listen, Brendon. I want to go home, so let me go." That only made him grab her arm again. His heart broke at how upset she looked.

"Ella, I need to tell you some-" She shook her head, looking down at the ground, tears running down her face.

"I don't care what you have to say. My best friend, Brendon. You really got with her to mess with me, huh? Well, just telling you this now, it worked. Have fun with her."

Ella pulled her arm out of his grip again, then walked away from him. Brendon was upset with himself, but he knew now what he had to do.

Or so he thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1K 43
-I MADE THIS ENTIRELY BASED ON A JOKE ON FANFIC STERIOTYPES- Elise was just an ordinary kid living life in her sappy little foster home, waiting for...
12.6K 882 54
Sequel to 21 Questions! Started: 5/8/20 Ended: 8/10/20
2.6K 111 68
PREQUEL TO DOLL MAKER! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be infatuated with someone, but feel the urge to have power over them To cont...
33.8K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...