Alternate Ending

A/N: STAY TUNED IN FOR THE NEXT AUTHOR'S NOTE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PREQUEL TO BOTH MY DOLL AND DOLL MAKER!!!!

"Brendon, I...don't want to marry you." 

Brendon froze, his muscles tensing up. He slowly brought his head up, locking eyes with Ella. "W-What do you mean you don't want to marry me?"

Ella sighed, pushing her hair back behind her ears. "I can't bring myself to really fall in love with you like I once had. My mind just keeps going back to the old you. The psychopath you."

Brendon felt his heart shatter, the pieces of the heart stabbing him in his sides and his lungs. His throat had gone dry and he could only feel anger overcome him.

"No, no. It's alright...uh, let's just head back home, so you can pack up your things." Ella nodded, standing up to follow Brendon out the door.

Brendon knew that he had to hid his anger or Ella would run from him. As the two got into the car, Ella looked over at Brendon, watching as he turned to face her.

She could see the upset look on his face and decided that she was just going to let him think this out. As the drive home commenced, Ella disliked the tension that had been in the car.

She wanted to turn to Brendon and say that she did love him, but that would be a lie and get his hopes up. Ella sighed, resting her head on the window.

Minutes had passed and Brendon pulled into the driveway of his house. Putting the car in park, he leaned back in his seat and huffed, looking over at Ella.

She unbuckled her seatbelt, then looked over at Brendon, who looked like he was about to cry. Ella opened her mouth to say something, but Brendon just held up his hand, telling her to save it.

Not waiting to exit the car any longer, Brendon got out, leaving Ella by herself. She watched as he walked up to the front door, struggling to put the key into the key hole. 

Ella sighed, resting her head back on the head rest. After a few minutes of sitting in her thoughts, Ella decided that it would be best to go inside. 

Walking up to the front door, Ella took a deep breath in and tried to calm her pounding heart. She turned the door knob, then made her way inside, closing the door behind her.

When Ella looked up, she gasped. Brendon stood a few feet in front of her with handcuffs in one of his hands. Looking closer, Ella noticed his bloodshot eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"B-Brendon, are you alright?" He chuckled, looking down at the floor. "No, I'm not, Ella."

He looked up at her, his eye twitching. "I'm in love with you and yet, you just can't see it! I'm tired of being rejected! If I can't have you, no one can."

Ella backed up into the door, looking around for something to protect herself with. Brendon walked towards her, an angry look in his eyes.

Once he was close enough, he roughly tugged her towards him by her wrist. His hair was a mess and landed in front of his angered eyes. He looked down at her as she looked at him in fear.

"You're going to learn to love me. I don't fucking care how long it'll take for you to get it through that damn skull of yours." Brendon began to pull her downstairs, but Ella protested, grabbing onto the back of the couch with her free hand.

"Brendon, please no!" He turned to face her, his heart racing. "Let go of the damn couch, Ella!" Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she realized that Brendon was going to turn her into a doll.

Having enough of her games, Brendon dropped her arm, then grabbed her legs. Ella gasped, letting go of the couch. She held her hands out in front of her, stopping her face from hitting the ground.

Smirking evilly, Brendon began to pull her towards the stairs as Ella tried her best to get a good grip on something. Ella screamed as loud as she could, causing Brendon to laugh.

"It seems like you forgot that no one can hear you, darling. You're as good as dead now." Ella began to full on cry, making Brendon roll his eyes.

Not wanting to hurt her any more than he was planning to, Brendon picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Ella punched his back, swinging her legs in hopes that Brendon would get the wind knocked out of him.

Unfortunately, that didn't work out. Once Brendon successfully got her downstairs, he took one of her arms and cuffed her wrist.

Not knowing what he was going to do, Ella continued to cry, watching as he walked over to the corner of the room. There stood a pole, just wide enough to the point where Brendon could place the other cuff around it.

Brendon placed Ella on the floor, then cuffed the other cuff to the pole. Ella gasped, beginning to pull on the chain of the cuffs, looking back at Brendon. 

"P-Please, don't kill me." Brendon looked down at her, chuckling. "I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you."

Ella's eyes widened at the sight of the knife Brendon had in his hand. He slowly walked over to her, his eyes wide with excitement. 

"Don't worry, darling. This won't hurt a bit." Ella backed into the wall, then felt Brendon's hand land on her arm. The blade of the knife made contact with her skin.

He slowly carved his initials into her creamy skin, then watched as tears flowed from her eyes. "You're mine, darling. Until you learn that, you'll be staying down here."

He kicked the mattress over to her, placing a blanket on it as well. "I hope you enjoy your stay, Ella. I'll see you tomorrow."

As Brendon walked away, Ella continued to tug on the chain of the cuffs, screaming for help. Brendon chuckled, closing the door behind him as he heard her muffled cries. 

"You're my doll now."

THE END

A/N: THERE IS GOING TO BE A PREQUEL TO BOTH BOOKS!!!!! It will be out tomorrow and it shall be called 'Psycho Intentions'. I will post an announcement of when it will be out. I just want to say once again, thank you for supporting this book! Words cannot describe how happy I am of the outcome of both stories! Thank you!!! I look forward to the prequel!!!!