LOVE OR REVENGE [√]

Von aisyahrzl

Krystal Jung. Her motivation to become a doctor was her hatred towards Kim Jong In, a doctor who operated on... Mehr

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Not an update.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
E X A M
Chapter 19
Not An Update. Need your help.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [ FINALE ]
!!NEW STORY!!
.....Opinion
TRAILER!!

Chapter 18

1.1K 42 13
Von aisyahrzl

Nobody's POV

Kai came walking in the hospital as he will start working today. As he walked, he received a lot of welcome speech.

" Oh! Dr. Kim, you're back!"
"  I'm glad you're back! "

And he, of coursed smiled all the way until he reached the President's room. He knocked and entered when he heard the president saying him to go in.

President - Oraenmaniya, Dr. Kim.

They shook hands.

Kai - Yes. I'm sorry for disappering suddenly. Joesonghamnida.

President - Aniyo. It's okay. I understand you need a time for your own.

Kai - Nae. I'll promise I'll be working more hard from now own. Please treat me well.

The president nodded.

Kai - Then, I'll be going. I need to check patients.

President - Ah, nae. Then, work hard.

Kai - Nae.

Kai bowed to show respect and went out of the room.

He went to his office to greet his other 3 workmates, and that if there was 3.

Kyungsoo - Kai! It's been long man! What have you been doing?

Kyungsoo gave him a big, bro hug.

Sulli - Yeah. We were wondering about you. What happened?

Kai was busy scanning the room.

Kai - Oh? Well, I've just went to China for a vacation. I've been a bit stressed. But now, I'm fine.

Kyungsoo - Oh. Well good to hear that. Welcome back.

Sulli - Yeah. Welcome back.

Kai - Anyway, where is she?

Sulli - She?

Kai - Yeah. Krystal. Where is she?

Kyungsoo - Well about that, she..

Kai - She what?

Kai was getting a bit impatient.

Sulli - Well don't be too shock when we tell you this.

Kai - What? Tell me about what?

Kyungsoo - She quit.

Kai - Quit? What do you mean by quit?

Sulli - She stopped work and stopped being a doctor.

Kai - When?

Kyungsoo - Yesterday.

Kai - Then, what is she doing now?

Sulli - She said she plans to be a model at Sicca's eonni company.

Kai - Oh.

Kyungsoo - By the way, how are things with her?

Kai looked down when Kyungsoo asked that.

Kai - We're. ..friends. Chingu.

Sulli - Chingu?

Kai - Yes.

Yoojin's POV

Eonni said that she want introduce someone to me. I was waiting for her at the company's meeting room.

Krystal's POV

We arrived in front of the company. Wah! It's gigantic! I hope this will be soon my workplace.

Jessica - Khaja.

Oh right!

Krystal - Nae.

I followed eonni into the company and my first impression was.....

Krystal - Wow!

Eonni heard it.

Jessica - Don't be too amazed. It's just simple. There are many other companies that are better than this.

Krystal - Eonni, your company is the best. To me it is!

She laughed and we went into the lift.

We got off at the 5th floor. We got into a room called a meeting room. Haha.

Then, I saw the back of a female. She has a very nice body,  and curves too. In fact, better than mines.

Jessica - Yoojin-ah, sorry for making you wait.

Wait, Yoojin? Isn't that the name of a model who I saw in the hospital?

The model who eonni called her Yoojin, stood up and turned around to face us.

It's her!

Yoojin - Oh! It's okay.

Jessica - Oh. Right. I want to introduce you to someone.

Eonni pulled me a bit closer to her.

Jessica - This is Krystal Jung. Real name, Jung Soo Jung. Call her whatever you wish. She's going to be a model.

Yoojin - Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you.

Did she not remember me?

Jessica - Now, Krystal, this is Blanc's best and favourite model, Yoojin. Seo Yoojin.

Okay.

Krystal - Annyeonghaseyo.

Yoojin - Nae, annyeonghaseyo.

After all those short greetings, we sat down and start a real conversation.

Eonni starts talking about Yoojin.

Jessica - Yoojin's been in this company for about 4 years. So she experienced a lot. Ask her anything if you have questions.

Okay. There's one thing I want to ask.

Krystal - Aren't you the model who got hurt and was warded at MyungWoo Hospital? Remember? I checked on you last time.

She looks like she was thinking. Then her face brights up.

Yoojin - Oh yeah! You're that doctor!

Jessica - Wait, you guys knew each other?

Yoojin - She's a doctor. I got hurt last time.  She was the doctor who checked on me.

Jessica - Ah..wait! You got hurt? Why didn't you tell me? Where did you got hurt?

Wow! Yoojin must be really important that eonni is worrying about her than me.

Yoojin - Eonni, I'm okay. I'm perfect as always.

Eonni sighed showing she's relieved. Wait, Yoojin called eonni 'eonni'?

Jessica - I'm glad you're alright. Then, Yoojin-ah, please guide her. She's a newbee and a trainee. Give her some tips on how to be a good model.

Yoojin - Nae. I will.

Eonni looks at me.

Jessica - Krystal, listen to her and watch your eating. You can't gain so much weight.

Krystal - Arasso. I will be careful.

It's not like I'm a food-person.

Jessica - Now, you two have some bonding time. Get to know each other. Be bestfriends. Then, I'll leave you guys to it.

We both nodded and waved eonni goodbye.

Now, we're both left alone in the meeting room. It's kind of awkward.

Yoojin's POV

It was awkward. So, I decide to start talking.

Yoojin - So, what should I call you?

Krystal - Since my real name is Soojung, I would like you to  call me by my real name. If that's okay with you. I feel more comfortable by that.

Yoojin - Okay then. If you want it like that, Soojung.

She smiled.

Krystal - Then what should I call you? Sunbaenim?

Yoojin - Oh, aniya aniya. Don't call me sunbaenim. It sounds weird. Just call me Yoojin.

Krystal - How can I call you just Yoojin? You're older by me and it's kind of rude for me to call you that.

Yoojin - Then, how about eonni?

Krystal - Okay then. Eonni it is.

We both smiled as we were satisfied.

We talked on and on about ourselfs. We became bestfriends in just a short period of time.

What I know about her was,

1) She's fun to hang out with.

2) She's someone you can share your thoughts with.

3) She has good sense of humor.

4) She has a habit of twirling strands of hair in a fast motion if she get nervous around something.

5) And lastly, she would smile awkwardly if she's lying.

She's now become my bestfriend.

Krystal's POV

I like everything about her. I don't hate her just for dating Kai. I can't do that. I mean, she's not wrong at all.

And I did found out some things about her.

1) She loves shopping a lot.

2) She may looks arrogant on the outside or the first time you see her but she's a really warm person.

3) She's someone who you can talk out your problems with.

4) She will bite her lip signalling she's lying.

5) She likes to share her life experiences, stories about her with the people that she's comfortable with, and that's me. Haha.

So practically, she becomes my bestfriend in the fashion or model industry.

A/N

Annyeonghaseyo! Did you like this update?

Happy 9th Anniversary to SUJU!! Chukkahae oppa for staying together!
And Shindong oppa, good luck for your life in the army! Please go safely and comes back safely! We will be waiting for you!

And for the SM Halloween party, you guys did dress up pretty cool. Chanyeol oppa, as a Joker, you are quite creepy to look at. Baekhyun oppa, a really hot vampire. Maybe a vampire I'm not scared to be with. Haha. Chen oppa, you're so cute as a Yakult Man/Woman. I want to have a Yakult given from you too! D.O oppa, you look a bit scary with a complete white face and black eyeliner around your eyes. But you still look cute as a Joan. (Is that right?) Xiumin oppa, I don't know what you dressed up as but you look stunning that night! Suho oppa, maybe you're the mask man? Haha, but you look handsome with that fine hair up.

I didn't see picures of Tao, Lay, Sehun and Kai's pictures. I know Kai didn't attend the party because maybe he is hurt about the neck thing. I don't know if it's true but a fan saw him and his manager coming out a hospital. But if it's true, be well soon oppa and watch your health. Get some rest too.

Now, what about Tao, Lay and Sehun? Do you guys know about them? Did they attend the party or not?

Okay then, this author's note is getting long. I'll stop here. Thanks guys for supporting me and this story. Vote and Comment.

《 Aisyah 》

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
27K 1.3K 69
2 can play that way. (²Chan)
32.1K 1.6K 28
Yoon jeonghan, the prince of Ruby Kingdom fall in love with, hong jisoo, his gardener from Emerald Kingdom.
18.2K 764 33
နာတယ် ရင်ထဲထိနာတယ် ဘယ်ကစလို့ဘယ်လိုမှားလဲမသိပေမဲ့ ငါမင်းကိုလက်ခံဖို့မဖြစ်နိုင်ဘူး အဲ့တာကြောင့်ငါနဲ့ဝေးဝေးနေပါ ...... သဲနုငယ် ငါအချစ်ကိုမသိဘူး မချစ်တတ်...