Chapter 11

A/N

I just want to say Hi. So, hi. ^-^

Krystal's POV

Kai - Lets break up.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

Krystal - I don't understand. You were the one who confessed to me.

Kai - I know. It's just complicated.

Krystal - What's complicated? Our relationship? Me?

I stood up. I can't contain my anger.

Kai - Krystal ah,

Krystal - Don't call me that.

Kai - I'm sorry, I'm just not sure of...

Krystal - Not sure of what? Not sure if you love me?

He didn't reply. He looked down to the floor.

Krystal - Okay then, I'll take that as a yes. Then, we're over. Lets not see each other again.

I ran out. I was crying so hard. I can't believe what just happened.

Kai's POV

She ran out. I'm really a big JERK. But I guess, I deserved that. I'm sorry Krystal.

Jessica's POV

I was watching tv. My fav drama was on (HSLO). Woohyun are so cute and Sungyeol looks different when he's acting. I was squealing of their cuteness when someone barged in the house.

Jessica - Nuguya!!!! Who said you can barge in whenever you-

Krystal - Eonni.

She's crying. What happened?

I went to her and hugged her.

Jessica - Wae?? Who did this to you?

Krystal - Eonni. He broke up with me. It was so sudden.

Jessica - Nugu?-Kai? He did this to you?

Krystal - Eonni, I'm sorry for not listening to you.

Jessica - Oh? Uh..uh...forget about him.

Krystal - I can't.

Jessica - Erase him from your life.

She nodded.

Jessica - Okay, now. Go clean up. I'll make dinner.

Krystal - Okay.

Kyungsoo's POV

Kyungsoo - What do you mean you stop working?....Are you serious?...Why?....When?...Until? Okay, I'm hanging up.

Kai just called me saying he stopped working. He's going to go away for a while. I don't know where and I don't know why. I mean, something must have happened for this to happened, but he didn't tell me. No matter how much I asked, he wouldn't tell me.

--

I'm at the office sorting out patients health files. This job is so tiring, even though it just requires sitting down.

Then, Sulli came in carrying two coffee cups. She gave one to me. Aww, she's so caring.

Kyungsoo - Gomawo.

I took a sip and relax my temples.

Sulli - You look tired. Is the work too much?

Kyungsoo - Yeah. It's too much.

Sulli - Want me to do it for you?

Kyungsoo - Ani. Gwaenchana. You have loads of work for yourself. I can take care on my own.

Sulli - Hmm..arasso.

She started typing- I don't know what she's typing. Then the door flew open with Krystal holding loads of files. She ran to her desk and threw the files on the desk. She slumped down in her chair and let out a heavy sigh.

Sulli - Too tired?

She nodded while having her eyes closed.

Anyway, did she know where Kai went? If I remember, she didn't even asked where he was or anything regarding him.

Kyungsoo - Oh. I want to ask you something.

Krystal - Oh. What is it?

Kyungsoo - Do you know where Kai is?

Krystal - I don't know. And....Please starting from now on, please don't ask me anything regarding him.

Oh? Why?

Sulli - Wae? Did something happened between you two?

She stood up and picked up the files with her.

Krystal - Mian. I need to go. I'm busy.

Then, she walked out of the office without looking back.

Sulli's POV

Ani. What's with her today?

Kyungsoo - What's with her? Do you know anything?

I shook my head.

Sulli - She didn't move back in with me yet so I don't know what happened to her lately.

Kyungsoo - Ah. Keurae. Oh! Maybe Jessica noona knows. She's living with her right?

Sulli - Ah! Majayo! Lets ask her tommorow.

So we planned tomorrow, during lunch break, we both go ask Jessica eonni about Krystal.

For now, back to work. *sigh*

A/N

》》I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. Please comment down what do you think of this story or anything about this story. I want to know your opinions on this. Then, kamsahamnida.《《