Chapter 12

Continuation

Kyungsoo's POV

We're in front of Jessica noona's house.

Kyungsoo - Are you sure she's home?

Sulli - Yes. She's not working yet. Believe me.

Kyungsoo - Hmmm...arasso.

I knocked on the door, waiting for it to open. Then, the door opened, with Jessica noona holding a mug.

Jessica - Oh? You guys! Come in.

We came in and sat down in the living room. Minutes passed by and Jessica noona came in, holding a tray filled with two mugs and a plate of cookies. Yum.

She put the tray down and started talking.

Jessica - So, what made you guys came here? Anything I could help with?

Kyungsoo - Oh...that. Well, noona-

Jessica - Before that, noona? Stop calling me that. You're older than me.

Kyungsoo - Just 1 year older, that's it. Anyway, I like calling you noona okay.

Jessica - Aish. Arasso. Oh? Sulli? Why are you quiet?

Sulli who was looking down, looked up to meet with Jessica's eyes.

Sulli - Oh. Anya.

Jessica - O-okay. So, back to the topic, why did you guys come here?

Kyungsoo - Oh...about that. Well, yesterday we saw Krystal being moody and she looked sad. And the thing is, when we asked her about Kai, she suddenly turns cold. Did something happened between them?

Jessica - Well, yes. Something did happened.

Sulli - What is it?

Jessica - They.......broke up.

Sulli - Mwo? Maldo andwae.

Kyungsoo - Maybe you've heard it wrong.

Jessica - Anya. Krystal herself told me Kai broke up with her. It was Kai. It's not her.

Kyungsoo - Jinjja?

Noona nodded.

Jessica - I mean, I had told her to break up with him. I warned her that he's not the one for her, but she didn't listen. I know him know than her. And then this happened. But, how's she at work?

Sulli - She became more cold. She's not being herself.

But I was curious on how noona knows him than Krystal does.

Kyungsoo - Noona, how do you know him? Have you known him before Krystal does?

She look startled. Her eyes wanders around, avoiding mine. Then, she looked at the clock.

Jessica - Oh! Look at the time. I forgot, I have an appoinment with my friend. I'm late. Le-let's talk some other time.

She stood up and motioned us to the door.

Jessica - Nice meeting you guys today. Well, goodbye.

She opened the door and let us out. Then, she shut the door closed. She didn't even waved us goodbye.

There's something she's hiding. But, what is it?

Jessica's POV

I shut the door behind me. I went and sit down in on the sofa in the living room. I ran my hand through my hair and remembered what Kyungsoo asked me a while ago.

"Noona, how do you know him? Have you known him before Krystal does?"

Arrghh!

Kai's POV

China, Beijing

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. 8:00 a.m. I took my phone and the first thing I saw was, Krystal. Gosh. How can I forget her if I make her my lock screen. Need to change that.

After changing my lock screen, I look at my gallery. It was full with her photos. Every photo, she's in it. This makes me miss her more. How she's doing in Korea, is she still mad at me, has Jessica told her yet. All that was spinning in my mind.

I decided to throw all that thoughts away and start deleting the photos. It's the only way for me to forget her.

I deleted all the photos and now just left one. It was the last photo I took with her at Lotte World. I press the 'delete' button and was about to press the 'yes' button, when I thought about it for the last time.

It's better to keep one so that I won't be forgetting how she looks like.

So, I pressed the 'no' button. I checked my instagram and finding out that she unfollow me. I guess she's still mad at me.

I threw my phone on the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and get dressed.

I wore a striped t-shirt and shorts. Then,  I put on my favourite snapbag that was given by her.

I walked out my hotel room and decided to have breakfast at a cafe nearby.

--                                 --                                         --

"A tuna sandwich and a latte please."

I ordered at the counter.

Cashier - That'll be _________. (A/N, sorry. I don't know the chinese money system.)

I gave her the money and she handed my breakfast. I said thank you and I searched for an empty seat. But unfortunately, there wasn't any. I tried searching it again and this time, I found a table with a blonde hair lady.  Guess she's alone. I head to her.

Kai - Excuse me, can I sit down?

She faced me and her face was like this : 0_0! Does she know me, or do I know her?

Lady - Y-yes, please go ahead.

I sat down and started eating my breakfast. But at the corner of my eye, I could see that she was staring at me. Do I have something on my face?

Kai - Er, miss?

She looked excited when I called her.

Lady - Yes?!

Kai - Er, may I ask why are you staring at me?

Lady - Oh well, I know you.

Kai - You know me?

She nodded.

Lady - Do you not remember me?

Kai - Er.....

Lady - Take a look at my face. Try to remember who I am.

I did what she told me. I look at every feature on her face. And it looks like I'm a pervert. But, who cares. I take a look at her eyes again because I'm sure I've seen those eyes before. But where, when and who?

I focus and try to remember her. I stare deep into her eyes as she stares in mine. It feels like I remember something. Wait!

I let out a quiet gasp.

She looks like she wants to know the answer.

Kai - Y-yoojin?!

A/N

Hey guys! Did I leave you guys cliffhanging right there? Wait, is cliffhanging even a word?

Anyway,  hope you like the update.

Comment, Vote and Follow!