Chapter 30 [ FINALE ]

Krystal's POV

I feel pain in my head, like a slight headache. I slowly open my eyes, and mirrors are the one who welcomes me.

It is bright. I look around me. I'm in the training room, in front of the mirrors.

I tried to move my hands and legs, but I couldn't. I look at the mirror and I'm sitting on a chair, hands and legs tied to the chair. Just, my mouth is the one who is free.

I look around again, trying to see if anybody's here. But I couldn't see anyone. Maybe the person is outside.

Right, now's the chance. I move my hands, trying to loosen the rope. But, the rope is too tight. Huh. "Oh? I see you're awake." I heard a voice.

I look at the mirror and saw Yoojin coming in, wearing all black. Her blonde hair, she left it loose. "Yoojin?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

She walked closer to me and stops in front of me. "So, nice outfit you got." She says. "A crop top and shorts. Aren't you cold?" She smiles, a grin kind of smile. "I don't care about that. Why are you doing this?" I asks her.

"Oh. I think you already know why." She said, walking around me. Then, she stops behind me, I could see her from the reflection of the mirror.

"Right?! You know it!! Tell me! Why I'm doing this to you?!" She screams, pulling my hair which I tied it with a ponytail. "Aahhh!!" It really hurts. "Say it!!" She pulled my hair again, and again, I scream out of pain.

"Molla!!" I look at her through the mirror. She chuckles and stand in front me. She grabs my chin tightly. "You really don't know or you won't say it?"  She stares sharply in my eyes.

I didn't reply her, instead, I sent her a death stare. "Wow! You're really brave." She let go of my chin and stands up straightly. "Now lets see, what white,milky legs you have." I see her staring at my legs. Ugh! Why did I wear shorts?

"You don't have any bruises or anything on it. That's a shame." She continues. "Now, I'll help you get bruises on them." She laughs. What did she mean by that?- "Aaahhhhh!!" I screamed as she kicked my shin with her leg.

And can I say, that she is wearing a converse and that made the pain 100× so hurt.

She continued kicking it and I continue screaming. She continue torturing me, pulling my hair kicking some parts of my body, slapping my face countlessly.

I just wish I'm dead right now, that way I wouldn't feel the pain she's giving me.

Jessica's POV

It's morning and I need to check on Krystal. She's been crying all night. Her eyes must be puffy.

I knock on her door but there's no response. "Krystal?" Still, no response. I open the door and she's not in sight. Downstairs? Did she sleep downstairs?

I head downstairs and to the living room. But, Krystal's nowhere to be found. I take a look in the kitchen, the bathroom, everywhere, but she's not here. Where did she go?

Wait, Kai's the last person she's been with. I remember Kai comforting her in the living room last night when I went to sleep. Maybe he knows where she is!

I call Kai. "Kai, do you know where Krystal is? No, is she with you right now?.....Oh, really? Ah, it's nothing. Okay, bye."

He said he doesn't know. Just where is she?

Kai's POV

Is Krystal not at her home? I just got a call from Jessica and she asked me where Krystal is? Did something bad happened to her?