Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

"So, I've gathered you all here is because I'm going to reveal the last challenge myself." Mr. Choi explained as everyone settled on to their seats in the meeting room.

"I'll tell you the challenge now." Mr. Choi notify them and all the 'coachs' started taking out their books and pens to take notes. "For the last challenge, you have to act." The three girls look up to Mr. Choi. "Act? As in....what?" Ji Young ask on behalf the other two.

"Your coach or yourself, or both of you will have to write your own script. So, it means like you're making a mini-drama that you will act it out onstage. Understood?" He asked. The three girls nodded.

"There's more though. You can pick anyone to help you act the mini-drama. Your family, close friends, relatives, someone who can help you. But, the actor or the actress cannot be more than 4. Got it?" He finished explaining.

The coaches nodded and closed their books. "So, when is the final round?" Yoojin asks. "That will be three weeks from now on, which is on the 15th March 2015 (I'm just putting up randoms dates)." Yoojin nodded, satisfied with the reply. "How much time do we get to perform onstage?" Soojin, Ji Young's coach asks.

"Erm, you will be given 40 minutes." Mr. Choi replied. Everyone nodded, finally understanding the last challenge. "Then, anymore questions?" He asks again. Everyone shook their heads, responding to him. "Okay then, I wish you good luck and we'll see each other on the final round." He got up and went out.

"Good luck at winning, that is if you have the chance to win. Hmph." Yura eyed Krystal and Ji Young. "Is that so? Well then, let's go all out on the final round." Ji Young scoffed. "Yeah. How about that? It would be SO fun." Krystal added. Yura stood up. "Fine then. If you think you can beat me, try me. I'll be winning anyway." She said and left the room,followed by Yoojin.

"Huh! I just can't stand her!" Ji Young finally burst out. "She's so full of herself. Thinking that she's great and all." Krystal agreed with Ji Young. "Enough girls. Saying those words are useless. It doesn't make her lose,right?" Soojin stood up and took her things. "Soojin's right. You guys better start practising if you want to beat her." Rian added,standing up also.

"Come on. We've got a lot of work to do." Soojin said and walked outside, same with Ji Young.

"I'll make the script. For now, let's discuss about the cast. Let's go." Rian said. Then, they both got out and went to their training room.

Krystal's POV

So,I need to act? Argh. Acting is not my thing. I have never acted. Ever, in my life. And now, the director is asking me to act? In front of the world? Gosh!!

"So, who do you have in mind?" Rian eonni suddenly ask me. "Umm? I don't really have anyone." I answered. I can't think straight that time. She tap the end of the pencil to her chin. "Hmm, let's see. I think I have met your friends. Um, Kyungsoo, Sulli and Kai?" She remembered their names?

I nodded. "But Kyungsoo and Sulli can't. They're doctors and they really have a right schedule. Sometimes, they even sleep at the hospital." I explained. "What about Kai?" She asks me and I got surprised. No, Kai can't act with me. Not in a million years.

"I don't know about him." I answered shortly. "Well then, lets ask him." She said. "No." I quickly said. "Why?" "Because....because...err,..." I got stuck. "Let's just call him. You have his phone number?" I nodded slowly. I didn't delete his number. I just couldn't do it.

"Hurry up and call him." She urge me. Ugh. Guess I have to. I took out my phone and called him. Not less in a second, he picked it up. "Yeoboseyo? Krystal?" He asks. Oh, he didn't delete my number? He still saves it?