Chapter 5

Sulli's POV

It's been 1 month since we started working here. Wow! Time flies so fast. Today, we're having a day off. Well, we four, yeah four, you know, Soo Ah, Kyungsoo oppa and including Kai. We planned a one day trip to the beach.

At about  11 in the morning, we arrived at the beach. I ran out of the car heading to the sea. The weather's good. I screamed my lungs out letting out all the tensions.

Then I heard a voice disturbing me.

Soo Ah - Ya!! Sulli! Get back here. Help me move the things out the car.

Sulli - In a minute! I'm enjoying right now!

Soo Ah's POV

Ugh. What kind of friend is she? Looks like I need to do it myself.

Then someone came.

Kai - I'll help you.

Soo Ah - Huh?

Kai - The things. I'll help you move it.

Soo Ah - It's okay. I can do it.

Kai - No. I'll help you.

He took the things in my hands and walked away. He can be helpful sometimes.

I step out of the car with all the remaining things and head to the spot that was picked by Oppa.

*note - Oppa - Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo's POV

Woooooooo! I'm enjoying the weather. It's windy and sunny at the same time.

We sat on the mat that we brought and ate some sandwiches. Soo Ah's cooking is very good!

We played in the sea and had fun. We splashed and swam until we got tired. It was already 3 in the afternoon. It's starting to get hot. We moved to a shady place. What's more fun is that, there are no peoples. It's just us at the beach.

Soo Ah's POV

I don't want to ruin the fun we had. But today is the day that I've chose. I can't change it. I need to kill him today and I will kill him infront of everyone. Just infront of Oppa and Sulli.

I put some crazy pill into Kai's drink. He didn't notice it. He picked it up and drank it in one gulp. Yes!!!! He got in the trap.

A few minutes later, I can see he is a bit dizzy.

Kyungsoo - We didn't drink didn't we?

Sulli - Yeah. We just drank juice.

Kyungsoo - But why he's getting dizzy and all?

Right. Now's the perfect chance. I took out a small knife that I carried in my pocket. And everyone saw it.

Kyungsoo - Soo Ah, what's with the knife? It's dangerous. Put it away.

I get the feeling that Sulli knows what I'm up to.

Sulli - Soo Ah, you're not doing it today right??

Kyungsoo - Do what today?

Soo Ah - Kill Kai.

Kyungsoo - Mwo??!!

Soo Ah - He needs to be killed.

Kyungsoo - W-wae?

Soo Ah - Sulli, can you explain? I'm tired of explaining things.

Sulli explained everything what happened.

Kyungsoo - So you blame him for killing your mom?

Soo Ah - Don't you get it oppa? He killed my mom!!!! My mom's only what I've got!!

Why do tears need to come out?

Soo Ah - My sister's is at the States! I don't have anyone!

Kyungsoo - You've got me and Sulli don't you? Or are we not your friends?

Soo Ah - It's not like that! I thought you understand.

Kyungsoo - I do understand. But you've got it the wrong way. He didn't mean to. He was in a rush.

I wiped my tears.

Soo Ah - Whatever. I'm going to kill him!

I turned towards Kai who was now unconscious. He fell asleep from the dizziness maybe.

I sat on him and I pulled him into a hug. He's now sitting but eyes closed, hugging me back. I thought he was asleep. Whatever. I aimed the knife behind his back.

Sulli - Soo Ah! Stop! Kemanhe!!

Kyungsoo - Stop it! It's wrong!!!.

They were now pulling me to get off from Kai. But I was strong. I didn't even move a bit. I pushed them away.

I whispered in his ears.

Mian.I need to kill you in whatever way. No one or nothing is going to stop me. You maybe don't remember what you've done or remember me, but I do.

Then he spoke back with his eyes closed.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill your mother. It was an accident.

Did he remember who I am? No way.

The knife was just 1 inch away from his skin. It was about to go in but it stopped. My hand froze. I froze. What he said.

Soo Ah, I love you more than my own life. You're everything to me. You made me forgot about the past. But when you're not around me, the past came back. Haunting  me. I'm scared. I know I did wrong to the girl whose mom was killed by me. I want to meet her again. I want to apologized to her. I want to make it up to her. Can you help me?

Is it true? What he said? I dropped the knifr in shocked. I was too shocked at what he said.

Then I felt a pair of arms hugged me. Kai hugged me. It was so tight. It's as if he was scared if something. I looked at my side. I saw Sulli and Oppa. They too were shocked.

What's happening? I want to kill him, but I couldn't. I'm not strong enough to kill him. What's wrong with me??????

My heart was beating so fast. Stop it!! I don't want to feel like this! I don't like it. But he was hugging me. There was warmness. Do I........................................like him??

Authors Note

Do you like it? It took so long to update this chapter.  I hope you like it.

Comment, Vote and Follow!