Chapter 20

Continuation. ....

Author's POV

Krystal ran all the way to home while crying. She couldn't believe her own friends did that to her. She felt betrayed.

She opened the house door and ran passed her sister to her room and shut the door.

Jessica was suprised of Krystal's action. She went up and knocked on Krystal's door.

Jessica - Krystal-ah...S-soojung-ah.

Krystal - Don't call me that name!!!

Krystal shouted. She hated being called by that. She hated ever since her mom died.

Jessica - Oh..oh. Mian...mian. I forgot. But, can you please open the door?

Krystal - Eonni, I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep. You do the same, eonni.

Jessica has no choice but to stop and go to sleep.

Jessica - Arasso. Jalja.

The next day......

Krystal is doing her makeup. She's getting ready for her training session which starts at 9am.

She picks up her favourite mascara and apply it to her eyelash. But unlucky for her, it was worn out. There's no left of mascara.

She opens a drawer from her vanity to find a new mascara. But she couldn't find one. Then, she remembers that she didn't buy any extras.

She thinks of what to do and thought of something.

Krystal - Right. Eonni must has one.

She rushed out the door and shout for her eonni downstairs.

Krystal - Eonni! Can I borrow your mascara?

Jessica was in the kitchen tidying up after breakfast. Since the kitchen was a bit far from the stairs, she couldn't hear Krystal calling for her.

Krystal shouted again.

Krystal - Eonni!!!!!

This time, it was very loud. Jessica heard and ran to the living room where she found Krystal upstairs.

Jessica - Oh? Why? Need something?

Krystal - Yeah. You have a mascara right?

Jessica nodded.

Krystal - Can I borrow them? Mine's finished. Just a bit, please.

Jessica - Okay. It's on my vanity. If it's not there, in the drawers.

Krystal - Arasso. Gomawo.

They both went on their ways.

Krystal rushed inside Jessica's room and head straight to the vanity.

She searched for the mascara but there isn't one. She look through it again, and nothing. Then she remembered what Jessica told her.

Krystal - It must be in the drawers.

She pulled out the drawers one by one. But there was none. Then she came to the last drawer. She opened it and right in front of her was just the thing she's looking for. The mascara.

She picked it up and held it with delight. But then, in the corner of her eyes, she saw a piece of a white paper which what the mascara was on.

She picked up the piece of white paper and turned it around to see if there's something.

Shocked came to her when she saw a picture of her sister and Kai. Their fingers were interlocked and Jessica's right cheek was kissed by Kai.

The mascara she was holding dropped onto the floor and she covered her mouth with her hand.