Chapter 15

Kai's POV

Airport

We are at the airport, checking in. There were many reporters. Why reporters? Because Yoojin is a model. Of course she's famous.

After checking in, we sat in one of the cafes in the airport for the remaining time before boarding the flight.

Then, an announcement came, notifying the passengers that it's time to board the flight. We stood up and took all our stuffs.

Then without warning me, Yoojin grabbed my hand and started walking.

I stopped walking and let go of her hands.

She turns around and faced me with her questioning face. Maybe she wondered why I let go.

Well it's because there are many people watching. Oh and don't forget,  the reporters were here too. They would take pictures and then the whole world would know and create many kinds of rumors. Oh, I know okay. That happens a lot to celebrities and idols.

And I don't want that to happen to me.

If that happens, I would get attacked by Yoojin's male fans. They would take out my hair , beat me to death, threatens me and everything. No, that's not going to happen.

Then, Yoojin voiced out.

Yoojin - Oppa, why'd you let go? Lets go. We're going to be late. We might miss the flight.

Kai - There are many people, reporter watching. It might lead to things we don't really want to happen.

She then sigh.

Yoojin - Oppa, don't care about them. Do we need to stop and leave everything that we want to do just because of them?

I stayed silent. I don't know what to say. But I have to say, she is right.

She grabbed my hands again.

Yoojin - Now come on. We're going to be late.

She started walking and as soon as we walked, I can see that the cameras are flashing.

Oh no. I hope there won't be any rumors.

Kyungsoo's POV

9 a.m

Oh right. It's today. Kai's coming back. I told Sulli about this. But, I haven't told Krys yet.

We're now in the office, having a rest before work starts.

Sulli - Oppa, Kai's coming back today right?

I nodded.

Sulli - When will he arrive here?

Kyungsoo - Maybe around 12.

Sulli - Oh..well if it's like that, he might be coming in tomorrow.

Why did she suddenly cares about Kai?

Kyungsoo - Why are you caring about him? Did you suddenly lose interest in me and goes over to him now?

She rounded her eyes.

Sulli - Oppa, are you jealous?

What?? Pfft, I AM NOT JEALOUS.

Kyungsoo - When did I say I was and I'm not.

Sulli - You just said it now in your head.

How did she..?

Sulli - Woman can sense everything all right. In my eyes,  you're really jealous over your  bestfriend.