Chapter 25

A/N

Hye!!!! It's been so long since i've updated right? I know, i'm such a bad author. I receive all the blame and scoldings from you guys. I won't be mad. Instead, you guys can be mad at me for not updating like about how many days. Mianhae. Joesonghabnida. You forgive me right? If you do, you can go on and read the story. Hehe. See you later at the end. Bye!

Krystal's POV

Kringg!! Kringg!! Kringg!! I heard the doorbell rang. Hmm, who could it be at this evening-night? I went ahead and opened the door to find, a little boy in front of the door. Is he lost? I crouched down to his level and flashed a smile.

Krystal - Are you lost?

He shook his head. And instead of answering me, he handed me a small piece of paper that was folded in half. I stare at it blankly for a few seconds, but then, i took it.

Krystal - What is-

Before i can finish what i'm saying, he ran off into the night. Hmm, weird. I closed the door and sat on the sofa, opening the folded paper with curiosity.

Krystal, Sul is here! Hehe. Anyway, go get ready. Pack a pair of pyjama with you, and other things that you will be needing for sleepover at Kyungsoo's. Come on, go get ready. It will start at 8pm, in about 30 minutes more(if you are reading this note now though) Anyway, go get ready! We'll be waiting. Annyeong.

Sleepover? Why all of a sudden? But, it could be fun. It's been long since we have our last sleepover. When was that? Hmm, high school? Haha..anyway, lets go get ready. It'salready 7.30 and i don't want to keep them waiting.

*****

Krystal - Eonni!!! I'll be going to Kyungsoo's now. Annyeong!

I shouted at the living room, hoping eonni would hear me from her room. Without waiting for her reply, i went out and headed to Kyungsoo's.

*****

I knocked on the door and Kyungsoo opened it and welcomed me in. Everyone was here, including Kai.

Krystal - Am i late?

I said, avoiding Kai's gaze at me. Sulli came and put an arm over my shoulder.

Sulli - Nope. You're right on time. We're just going to have dinner. Come on.

We head to the dining table and it's obvious that Kyungsoo cooked it himself.

Nobody's POV

They finished dinner and planned to watch movies. Tonight will be filled with horror for them. But first they changed into the nightwear and gthered in the living room. Sulli, Krystal and Kai sat on the sofa in front of the tv, while Kyungsoo is picking out the movies.

Kyungsoo - Anabelle? Sounds good?

Krystal - Yeah. Play it. I've been meaning to watch it.

Without wasting any time, Kyungsoo puts the cd in and sat between Sulli and Krystal on the sofa, while Kai is beside Krystal. The movie starts and each one of them is already feeling scared.

Each time a scary scene appear, Krystal hide her head at Kyungsoo's chest. She would hold his shirt tightly. Sulli kept removing her from him, but she won't budge. Sulli sent eye-message to Kai and he understood.

Sulli - Ya, Krys, it's okay now. There's no more scary scene. You can look now.

She said while pulling Kyungsoo off from Krystal. When Krystal turned to look at the screen, the movie reached its climax and a really scary scene appear, making Krystal scream ''Oppa!!!''. She turned to Kyungsoo's side but he wasn't there. Instead, a doll was facing her. She scremed once again and turned to Kai.