Chapter 13

A/N

So hey guys! If you want to see how Yoojin looks like, see the media. BTW, she's an idol. She's from the new rookie group 4TEN incase you guys don't know. Anyway, enjoy reading!♥

Yoojin's POV

Now he remembers me. It took so long for him to remember his old bestfriend.

Kai's POV

Yoojin? What's she doing here?

Yoojin - Now you remember me. What took you so long? Remember the most important part?

Most important part? What's that? I thought hard again, but nothing comes into mind.

She let out a heavy sigh.

Yoojin - I'll tell you. I'm your bestfriend you pabo.

Kai - Bestfriend?? Since when did I-

Then, memories hit me.

A scene of me playing with her since we were children.

A scene of me and her getting into trouble at school.

A scene of me going to school with her.

Yeah. My bestfriend since childhood.

Yoojin - Done remembering?

I woke up from my memory and into the reality.

Kai - Oh? Yeah.

Yoojin - It's been long since we met each other. How have you been doing?

Kai - Uhm..well, I'm fine. A d-doctor.

I lied. I just quitted being a doctor. Well, not stop being a doctor for good, just for the time being.

Yoojin - Oh? A doctor? In China?

Kai - Anio. In Korea. I'm just here to empty my mind.

Yoojin - Ah....

Kai - You?

Yoojin - Well, I'm a model now. A model for a fashion line called Blanc. The President of Blanc is a Korean.

Kai - Ahh...good for you. You live your life great.

Yoojin - What do you mean?

Kai - Ahh, it's just that you look fine and calm. You must live a great life now.

Yoojin - Ah..it's nothing. Just an ordinary life.

Then, silent came. Awkwardness between us.

Then, she said something I didn't want to hear.

"How are you with Jessica?"

A scene from the past came into my mind. It was very hurtful to remember.

Yoojin - I guess things aren't going well, seeing your reaction like this. Look, I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I was drunk at that time and I-

I didn't want to hear her saying it.

Kai - It's okay. We go on our own ways. I guess we're not meant to be.

Yoojin - Oh. Well, if you don't mind, I want to be in your life.

What does she mean by that?

Kai - Huh?

Yoojin - Ani, I just want to be your friend again. Your one and only bestfriend. Can I?

Kai - Oh..well then, friends. Bestfriends.

She smiled at my answer.

I mean, she must've changed these past few years. It's good to see her change.

----

Yoojin's POV

I went into my room and sat down on my bed. Thinking about the accident-reunion with Kai. Never thought I could see him again.

But I'm glad he agreed being friends again. With that, I can start my plan.

Krystal's POV

I sat in my room, going through stuffs. You know, it's the time of the year. Cleaning day. Ugh. Eonni decided to clean the whole house by today. Is she crazy? This whole big house? Just us two? Her brain's not working, I guess.

Apparently, I turned out to be wrong. We could finish in time. We started the morning with the living room and the kitchen. Me, living room of course and her, well her favourite place, the kitchen.

Then, in the afternoon we cleaned the guests room. Evening, it was shady, not too sunny, so we went out and cleaned the backyard, in front of the house. So, to make it easy, we cleaned outside in the evening.

At night, our bedrooms. So me and her are sorting out our rooms right now.

So here I am, in a pile of dirty stuffs in the center of my room. Piles of clothes were everywhere waiting to be hang or washed.

I changed the bedsheet and put the old ones, including the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Then I hanged my clothes and folded some of them. There was one more job to be sorted out. I head to a white dresser where I keep all my things and stuffs.

I pulled out every drawer and guess what I saw, trash, thingamabobs and more random stuff. It was too much!

I sorted out one each at a time. I threw all the stuff that I don't beed anymore and keep all the stuff that I will use neatly. Then, it's the last drawer. And, to be more worse, it was the memories with Kai.

All the things we did or what I got from him was all kep there.

I took out one by one. The first was a kitty headband ; which we bought at Lotte World.

The second, was a photo album. It was ours ; every photo we took, we kept it inside this photo album.

The third was the couple tee ; we bought it when we went on a date.

The fourth was a very meaningful one, a necklace ; not just any necklace, but a necklace that has two parts. You know the one which we can separate it or put it together? I'm not good at explaining things. It was a hearted-shape, but it's not full. The other part was missing. It was with him. At the back, the letter wrote, K, which stands for Kai. He had mine. Although we have the same letter, but the meaning was different.

I look through all the memories and little did I know, a tear escaped my eye as I was looking at a picture. A picture which was taken on our 100th anniversary. We was sitting on a chair and face the camera. He was holding my hand, but he turned his face and kissed my cheek. CLICK. So, the photo turns out like this : he kissed my cheek while holding my hand and my face was a suprised reaction.

I shook my head to stop remembering those memories. I need to forget him, I told myself.

I took out a box and put all the memories in it. Then, I shoved the box under my bed.

Guess I was finish. My rooms turns out to be so freaking clean. I was proud of myself for cleaning my room. I gave myself a pat on the shoulder.

So, I guess, after forgetting all the memories, means start a new life without him. Forget he ever exist in your life. But I can't. He does exist.

He did something wrong. He killed my mom. I couldn't forgive him that. Sure I could forgive for breaking up with me, but never that. He made a big sin. And I'm out for revenge.

I guess I did the wrong thing for falling in love with him. The right thing was to take revenge for mom.

Mom, I'll avenge you.

A/N

Hi guys! Did you like this chapter? Or it was boring? Tell me in the comments and I'll try to fix things up. Love you guys!!!!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥