Chapter 16

Continue....

Krystal's POV

I was stunned to see them like this. My body froze, entirely.

But I can't stay like this any longer. I knock on the door and I saw them breaking the kiss, embarrassed. I walked in like nothing happened.

Yoojin - Oh, doctor.

I replied while looking at her, smiling.

Krystal - Nae? How have you been feeling? Feeling a little bit okay?

Yoojin - Uh? Nae, I'm feeling a bit better.

I avoided, or should I say, ignore Kai. Now, I don't want to stay any more longer in this room. I can't hold it being with these two.

Krystal - Yoojin - ssi, I say that maybe one more day in the hospital and you can get discharge.

Yoojin - Really? Oh, gomawo doctor.

Krystal - Okay then, I'll take my leave.

Yoojin - Nae.

I went out and hurried with my steps.

Kai's POV

After she went out, I felt like running after her. I made an excuse.

Kai - Yoojin-ah, I need to go to the gents.

She nodded but before that, she held my hands and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Yoojin - Remember, I love you and we're dating now.

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

I shut the door behind me and saw Krystal.

I walked fast to catch up with her while calling out her name.

But she fastened her pace. I ran and I pulled her hands. She's now facing me.

Then, she spoke. But the tone was cold.

Krystal - What do you want?

Kai - I-i-i....want to talk with you.

I was hoping for her to agree.

Krystal - We don't have anything to talk about.

Krystal, please don't be like this.

Kai - But I have something to say to you!

I didn't mean to shout.

Krystal - Okay then, I'll give you 1 minute. Talk.

Kai - Can't we sit down and talk?

She shook her head.

Krystal - I'm giving you a chance right now. Tick tock, tick tock.

Kai - Okay okay. I'll talk.

She crossed her arms and looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

Kai - I - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt. I was not myself that time. My feelings took over me. I figured out that I still have feelings for you. I still love you. I'm not going to stop. Can you please give me a second chance?

Her eyes was teary.

Krystal - I can't. You're too late. You hurted me back then. I'm not going to be played by you again. I'm not the same Krystal anymore.

I didn't want to cry, but I did.

I grabbed her hand and hold it tight. She struggled to free her hand but I held ot more tight.

Krystal - Let go!!!

Kai - Krystal-ah, jebal. Give me a chance to prove that I can be better. Please.

She then pulled her hands out of mine and at the same time, she shouted.

Krystal - No!!! I'm not going to give you a chance. Never.

Please don't do this to me.

Krystal - Your time is up. Then, lets not see each other again. Lets forget about the past. Annyeong.

With that, she turned around and started walking with fast steps.

I couldn't lose her. I need her back. I ran after her while shouting her name.

Krystal's POV

As soon as i turned around, I wiped my tears with my sleeve. Then,  I heard him shouting out my name.

Don't turn around. Don't look back. Keep walking.

I told myself.

But then, a pair of arms from the back surround me.

He backhug me.

I stood like that thinking about the happy memories with him.

Yes, I miss his warmness.
Yes, I miss him hugging me.
Yes, I miss him.

What was I thinking?! Krystal-ah, don't be a fool. Don't trap yourself. I shook all the happy memories with him and freed myself out of his hug. I turned around to face him.

Krystal - What are you doing? How dare you do that?! I told you, we have nothing together. We're over!!

Then, he stared right in my eyes.

Kai - Please. I'll show you I'm better. I'll promise that I won't hurt you. I can be-

Krystal - Please. Don't bother me again. Remember Yoojin, she loves you. She's the one for you.

He started shaking his head.

Krystal - I moved on. And so will you. Now, I need to go. Lets not see each other again.

I turned around and started walking. This time, I didn't hear anyone shouting my name. Maybe he' gave up. That's good.

Kai's POV

It ended. That's it. No more chance. I need to stop. Maybe she really is not the one.

I walked back to Yoojin's room lifelessly.

I saw Yoojin asleep. Maybe she's tired. I sat down on a chair beside the bed and stared at her.

"Remember Yoojin, she loves you."

I kept remembering what Krystal said. Maybe Yoojin is really the one.

I touched her forehead and remembered what she did for me in Beijing.

I thought,
I need to forget Krystal and move on.

Then, I lowered my face near her and kissed her forehead.

I need to start anew. Forget about the past.

A/N

Hello. Sorry about the short update. I'll update a longer one next time because there will be some unexpected things happenings. Thanks for supporting me guys!!!!! Love you♥♥♥♥

Vote, Comment and Follow.

《 Aisyah 》